Teacher's Nightmare - Cover

Preview

Teacher's Nightmare

by Switch Blayde

Copyright© 2009 by Switch Blayde

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, mt/Fa, Fa/Fa, Blackmail, Coercion, NonConsensual, Lesbian, Heterosexual, School, Incest, Humiliation, Interracial, First, Teacher/Student, Revenge, Slow, Violent,

Erotica Sex Story: A young college teacher has a run-in with four tough female students. They turn her life upside down, and with each passing day she sinks further into degradation and desperation. There's violence in the story, but it's not a story about violence. It's about intimidation, fear, humiliation, and how much emotional trauma a person can endure before doing something desperate. The 1st chapter and a half have no sex, but then it's plentiful.

A WORD ABOUT STORY CODES (and this story):
Sometimes it's tricky for an author to decide whether or not to list a story code. For instance, there's a romantic aspect to this story, but it's not a romance story so I left out the "romantic" ("rom") code. I didn't want to mislead readers into believing this to be a romance story. And it's not a story about violence yet it has quite a bit of violence so I included the "violent" code. Furthermore, there are two potential squick codes left out because those sex acts are simply implied or very briefly brushed over. I hope no one's upset by their omission (the codes, not the description of the sex). It would have been more misleading to list them. And maybe the most controversial omission is the "rape" code. In the legal sense, there is definitely rape in this story. After all, any non-consensual or underage sex is legally considered rape. But as it pertains to story codes, "rape" is more narrowly defined as a very physical, knock-down sex act. For this story, I include the following non-consensual story codes: non-consent ("non-con"), coercion ("coer"), and blackmail ("blkm"), but not "rape."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.