Teacher's Nightmare - Cover

Teacher's Nightmare

Copyright© 2009 by Switch Blayde

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A young college teacher has a run-in with four tough female students. They turn her life upside down, and with each passing day she sinks further into degradation and desperation. There's violence in the story, but it's not a story about violence. It's about intimidation, fear, humiliation, and how much emotional trauma a person can endure before doing something desperate. The 1st chapter and a half have no sex, but then it's plentiful.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Humiliation   Interracial   First   Teacher/Student   Revenge   Slow   Violence  

The telephone rang and rang and rang.

"Why won't they leave me alone?" I shouted at the ceiling with my clenched fists in the air. "I can't take any more! I can't! I can't!"

I pounded the kitchen counter until my hands ached. I glared at the telephone, but it kept ringing. I knew it was them. My mind didn't clarify who "them" was. "Them" were the people hurting me. It was Leia and her mother. It was Professor Rogers. It was Joan. It was Jennifer and Heather. It was the boys at the frat house. It was that other boy, Angelo, who I hadn't even spoken to. It was Angelo's two scary friends; one of them almost having caught me. Yeah, he was one of them. "Them" seemed to be everyone. They wanted to hurt me, all of them.

The telephone kept ringing.

My hands covered my ears and I screamed until out of breath. And then I didn't breathe at all. My eyes opened slowly and darted around the room, looking at everything and nothing. The air whooshed from my lungs in a steady stream as I cautiously moved my hands outward, suspended on either side of my head.

It was quiet.

Staring at the telephone, I wondered, Who was it? What did they want?

I jumped when the telephone rang again, clamping my hands over my ears and running from the kitchen like a madwoman.

I needed to get out of the house. I went to the movies, cowering in the darkness, mostly looking around. I have no idea what the movie was about. I kept glancing at the exits, at the paths to those exits, my escape routes. When someone sat in my row I cringed, checked them out, and moved to another row. There weren't many people at the matinee but I wasn't alone. I couldn't keep from trembling as I wondered if any were them.

The room's sudden brightness startled me. I gasped. I had been looking over my shoulder when the movie ended. The cloak of darkness evaporated and everyone could see me. Even them! Especially them! I jumped from the seat and made a dash for the aisle, banging my knee twice on chair arms. But the pain would have to wait. I was vulnerable in the light.

I collided with a young girl in the lobby, knocking her to the floor with a loud "oomph." She wasn't more than six or seven years old. Still clutching the cardboard container in the crook of her thin arm, the stunned girl stared up at me with big blue eyes. Popcorn covered her pink dress and the carpet around her. And then her bottom lip stuck out and quivered. She started crying. Her mother reached for her while yelling at me. Everyone else stared at me. I snatched my pocketbook off the floor and slung it over my shoulder. I ran. The door closing behind me muted the irate mother's shouts.

Everyone outside the theater turned as one to look at me. I was taking short, rapid breaths and frantically looking right and left. I didn't return their stares. I bolted. First to my left and then, stopping abruptly, I ran to my right. I was hysterical. I was disoriented. I had to stand still. I had to get my bearings.

"Can I help you?" a deep voice asked.

I spun around to see a man right next to me. My heart skipped a beat and my body trembled. Was he one of them? I kicked him in the shin and ran. He cursed me but I didn't stop. I ran harder, one arm awkwardly swinging away from my body while the other clutched my pocketbook to my side.

Out of breath, I had to stop. I was doubled over, holding my side, wheezing. I looked behind me. No one had followed me. Gulping in air while getting my bearings, I spotted my car. I ran to it as fast as I could even though my lungs burned. I had to. I couldn't be caught by them.

I drove in a daze. It's a miracle I didn't get into an accident. I didn't even remember driving, but I found myself in a parking lot. Still in a fog, I looked up at the sign -- "Gunther's Gun Shop."

"How did I get here?" I asked out loud, both hands squeezing the steering wheel. "That's it, I can buy another gun."

I felt jubilant for an instant and then depressed. That was a disaster. I don't know how to use a gun. Leia has my gun. And those goons with that boy Angelo have guns. Shit, Angelo must have one too. If I pull out a gun they'll shoot me. Don't be stupid. That's not the answer.

I headed home, driving slowly, sulking. There was nowhere else to go.

The temperature was in the low-100s, mild for the Arizona desert in June. As a New Yorker, I had been skeptical of the "but it's a dry heat" claim. But back then, I wanted nothing more than to escape a bad marriage. So the position at Arizona State University enticed me to move to Tempe. I was seeking a fresh start and vanished from New York after the divorce finalized. I didn't even tell anyone I was leaving. I had no relatives, and my friends were all associated with my ex-husband. I had left so quietly I wondered if anyone realized I was gone or even remembered me. Now, in my adopted city, I drove with the windows down. The dry, warm air caressed the side of my face bringing a chill as the perspiration evaporated quickly off my skin. It really was a dry heat.

This was my favorite time of year. The "snowbirds" were back up north so there was much less traffic. And when I taught summer school, the classes were smaller and more laid-back. The whole town took a break from the bustle of the winter months when the stores and restaurants swelled and the Phoenix Suns, Arizona Cardinals, and Phoenix Coyotes drew large, loud fans. Even the PGA golf tournament in January brought out rambunctious crowds unseen at any other golf event. But it was my beloved ASU Sun Devils that caused me to scream as loud as my students at a basketball game. Somewhat embarrassed, I'd always claim it to be school spirit, but it was my exuberant love of life that set me off. Something I didn't expect to ever feel again.

Driving on autopilot, I turned into my driveway. The front wheels crossed the sidewalk and then my foot jammed on the brake. The car lunged forward and rocked back. I stared at the back of a tan car. I scanned the surrounding area and then the house. I was at the right place. I backed up. The urge to drive away was strong, but I had nowhere to go. I parked the car next to the curb. Sitting in my car, staring out the windshield, my fingers tightened on the steering wheel. Tension spread through my body and my foot wanted to shift from the brake to the gas pedal. It flinched several times, but I threw the car into park and turned it off.

I got out and walked hesitantly to the front door. I'd stop to glance at the unfamiliar car in my driveway and then continue. My steps were small and my heart beat rapidly. The sweat forming on my face had nothing to do with the temperature.

Placing my hand tentatively on the front door handle, my thumb pressed the lever. It was unlocked. I bit my bottom lip and considered turning and fleeing, but where would I go? No place was safe. I sighed once and went inside.

"Where the fuck ya been?" Jennifer yelled as she appeared from the family room. As usual, Heather wasn't far behind. The two were inseparable.

"I went to the movies." My voice was soft, with my eyes lowered and shoulders slumped. I wrung my hands like a schoolgirl knowing she was going to be punished.

"Who said you could do that?"

Speechless, I looked up at my former students. Even before the beating Jennifer had frightened me. At close to six feet tall, she towered over me. She not only strutted like a man, she was muscular like one. Her short black hair hung straight to the bottom of her ears leaving the tattoo on the side of her neck visible. Her eyebrows needed plucking and she had a silver ring in the left one. She also had a fake diamond stud on the side of her nose. I had always thought it strange that she and Heather were so close. They were opposites. Heather was closer to my 5'4" height, and her red hair was long and well cared for. She was slim and very feminine, obviously spending a great deal of time on her make-up and appearance. Where Jennifer always wore pants, Heather was typically in a dress or skirt. In the privacy of my mind I had thought of them as "Mutt and Jeff."

Jennifer walked towards me. I backed up, bumping into the door. Pressing back against it, my heart pounded and my temples throbbed.

Jennifer stood toe-to-toe with me, staring down at me. Then she grabbed my shirt and pulled me away from the door, swinging me around. I was trying to maintain my balance when she shoved me. I stumbled backwards into Heather's arms. And then she pushed me. I almost fell before crashing into Jennifer, my face slamming into her flat chest. The two girls shoved me back and forth until I finally tripped over my feet and tumbled to the floor.

"Get up," Jennifer said, poking me with her toe.

"Don't hurt me," I cried out, curling into a ball with my arms over my head.

The girls' laughter was evil as Jennifer grabbed my ponytail and yanked me to my feet. I turned towards Heather for support, and got my face slapped. I covered up. They continued to slap my head, the hands shielding my face, and all over my body. I twisted and pleaded for them to stop. All that did was cause them to laugh harder.

"Why are you doing this?" I said when they finally stopped, teary from frustration and humiliation more than pain.

"Because we can," Jennifer said, slapping me hard this time.

I reached for my cheek and sobbed loudly. They laughed.

"Next time you'll ask permission to go to the movies," Jennifer said.

"You mean I--"

The stinging slap whipped my head back. I took several steps to keep from falling. Glaring at Jennifer, I rubbed my cheek.

"Don't mess with me, girl!" she said, snarling.

Jennifer took Heather's hand and gently pulled her close. With her back against Jennifer, Heather snuggled into the larger girl's body. Jennifer wrapped her muscular arms around her and leaned down with her mouth next to Heather's ear and whispered something. Heather looked at me and nodded.

"Take your clothes off," Jennifer said.

"What?"

"You heard me. Heather wants to see you naked."

"Why?"

"If I have to tell you again you're gonna be sorry."

Heather tilted her head back and whispered something. Jennifer nodded without taking her eyes off me. When Heather's gaze returned to me I saw anticipation on her face as she licked her lips.

What's this all about? I wondered while unbuttoning my blouse. I dropped it to the floor and then did the same with my bra. I had been staring at my shoes, but when I heard a sigh I looked up. Heather's eyes were closed as she leaned back against Jennifer. Jennifer's hand was inside the waistband of Heather's skirt and Heather's feet had shifted further apart. She was rocking her hips. When her eyes slowly opened they were filled with lust. I saw movement under her skirt.

Heather smiled when she saw where I was looking and lifted the hem of her skirt straight up. The back of Jennifer's hand was clearly visible through the yellow panties. They were so sheer I could see Jennifer's middle finger sliding in and out of Heather's shaved pussy.

Realizing I was staring, I blushed and my eyes shot up. Heather was watching me, and when she caught my eye she stuck her tongue out and flicked it. And then her eyes closed and she sighed, sinking down a little with her knees bent outward. I automatically looked at her crotch and saw that Jennifer had inserted a second finger. Heather dropped the skirt in order to grab Jennifer's forearm.

"What are you waiting for?" Jennifer asked me, her voice raspy and her hand moving the fabric of Heather's skirt.

I opened my shorts. Jennifer leaned forward to nibble Heather's ear with her eyes on my face the whole time. I was sure that what she was doing to Heather was partly for my benefit. When I pushed my shorts down, Jennifer's eyes darted to them and then back up to my face. Heather's hips gyrated with the increased movement under her skirt.

Soon my shorts and panties lay on the floor with the rest of my clothes. I stood in my foyer, naked, watching a girl masturbate another girl. For some reason that made me feel dirtier. Maybe it was because, in the back of my mind, I knew why they wanted me to undress.

Heather's eyes were closed, but Jennifer's were locked on mine. I alternated looking from her face to Heather's crotch. And then my eyes remained on the latter when Heather's hips jerked more urgently. Her hands gripped Jennifer's forearm so tightly her knuckles turned white. And then Heather's lower body jerked several times, which was followed by a little squeak.

Heather's eyes lazily opened. She breathed heavily and looked at me, but I don't think she was looking "at" me. Her eyes were glassy. I glanced down and there was no movement under her skirt. When I looked back up, my eyes met Jennifer's. She was still watching me, now with a wry grin. Heather stirred which broke the spell of Jennifer's stare. Heather pulled Jennifer's hand out of her skirt and raised it towards her mouth. When Jennifer stopped her, Heather pouted like a child. She tugged harder, but the stronger girl held firm. Heather tilted her head back and stuck her lower lip out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.