Teacher's Nightmare - Cover

Teacher's Nightmare

Copyright© 2009 by Switch Blayde

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A young college teacher has a run-in with four tough female students. They turn her life upside down, and with each passing day she sinks further into degradation and desperation. There's violence in the story, but it's not a story about violence. It's about intimidation, fear, humiliation, and how much emotional trauma a person can endure before doing something desperate. The 1st chapter and a half have no sex, but then it's plentiful.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Humiliation   Interracial   First   Teacher/Student   Revenge   Slow   Violence  

I spread all twenty fingers as wide as they would go. Then I placed my left hand on my crotch and covered it with my right hand -- at a right angle. This concealed as much of the area as possible and minimized the gaps between my fingers. I wanted so much to lean forward to shield my naked lower body. I wanted to cover my breasts that were vaguely hidden by the sheer top. But glancing at Heather driving my car along the busy street with the top down, I knew I wasn't permitted to do so.

I looked right. I looked left. I looked forward and over my shoulder behind me. My head was turning so fast I thought I'd pull a muscle in my neck, but I desperately needed to know if anyone saw me. What if it was someone I knew?

"Where the fuck is she going?" Heather said and blew air through her lips making a vibrating sound.

I looked at her and then followed her stare. Jennifer's right turn signal was blinking and her car slowly turned off the main road onto a side street. Heather followed, muttering under her breath about being late.

I noticed a group of teenagers walking on the side street as Jennifer passed them and pulled to the curb. I couldn't help but lean forward as we drove by the screaming, shoving teenagers. Heather guided my car behind Jennifer's and turned it off. Leaning forward to cover my nudity, I expected Heather to scold me, but she sat there giggling.

I heard a car door slam and lifted my head to peer over the dashboard. Jennifer walked towards us and stood outside Heather's door. When I heard the teenagers' voices getting louder I ducked. Hunched over, I stared at the floorboard and rocked nervously. Shutting my eyes tight, I did something I hadn't done in years. I prayed.

"Jen, you're bad," Heather said, giggling.

"Hey, kids, wanna see something?" Jennifer said loudly.

The chattering stopped. My body trembled but I couldn't look up. I leaned forward even more feeling the tightness in my belly from being doubled over.

"See what?" one of the teenage boys asked. He tried to sound tough.

"Well, how about a cunt," Jennifer said.

"You're gonna show us your cunt?" The boy's voice was less sure. It rose in pitch and cracked.

"No, not mine ... hers."

My eyes popped open and I stared at the floor. My skin crawled. I pressed my chest onto my thighs.

"What do you mean?"

"She's naked from the waist down."

"Bullshit!"

"Go on, take a look if you don't believe me."

"No fuckin' way! What's she gonna do if I go over there?"

"Spread her legs and show you her cunt."

My heart beat rapidly and my temples throbbed. This couldn't be happening.

I felt the car shift as Jennifer climbed over the side into the back seat and slid over. Reaching over my seat, she tapped my back and said, "Sit up!"

I shook my head with despair. "No, I can't. Please. Please don't make me."

She grabbed my ponytail and pulled hard. The back of my head slammed into the headrest. I grabbed her forearms but immediately brought my hands back to my crotch and snapped my legs together.

Leaning over the seat, Jennifer pressed her chin into my shoulder and hissed, "Did you say no to me?"

My breath caught in my throat and I found it difficult to speak. "Please, can't we go?" My voice was a strained whisper, my body trembling with humiliation and panic. "Heather said we're going to be late," I said desperately. "We better go."

"We can't be late cuz it don't start 'til ya get there. Now do what you're told or else you're gonna be sorry. Stop squirming. Sit still, damn-it!"

Jennifer relaxed the tension on my ponytail allowing me to turn my head to the side. The teenagers stood away from the car, but were watching us intently. There were three boys and a girl in the thirteen- to fourteen-year-old range. My eyes met the girl's, seeking pity. All I saw was teenage curiosity. And then she walked right up to the car and looked in.

"Holy shit!" she screamed. "She really is naked."

The three boys charged the car, slamming into it and shoving each other until all were able to see. My hands remained over my crotch, but my attempts to bend over were stymied by Jennifer jerking me back by my ponytail.

One boy and the girl leaned against the car while the other two boys looked over their shoulders. The girl seemed to be crushed and elbowed the boy behind her.

"Hey, Bobby, stop pushing your hard cock on my ass," she shouted.

I looked past her to see the boy's face turn beet red. He backed off her but continued looking over her shoulder.

"Lady, how come you're not wearing pants?" the girl asked me.

What could I say? A question from a teenager tongue-tied me. I was an adult, a teacher. I was used to dealing with children's questions.

"She's a slut," Jennifer said from behind me. I winced.

"You said we could see her cunt," the boy who had spoken earlier said. He was leaning on the car next to the girl. "She's hiding it."

"You're right," Jennifer said. I could make out the enjoyment in her voice. "Miss Flemming, move your hands away."

When I didn't move, she yanked my ponytail. My hands started towards my hair but dropped to my sides.

Other than the city noise behind us, there was complete silence. Four sets of young eyes stared at my crotch.

"Hey, quit humping me," the girl said and drove her elbow into the boy's ribs. Then she looked at my face and said, "Lady, you should learn how to trim your bush. You did a shitty job."

Jennifer and Heather burst out laughing. The teenagers glanced at them for an instant before dropping their eyes to my lap. I prayed once more. This time to die.

My head was pulled back by my ponytail and then I felt Jennifer's breath next to my ear. She whispered, "Spread your legs. And don't you dare say no."

I had tried to be defiant. I said no, didn't I? Where did that get me? My former students owned me. Could a slave say no? Could she defy her owner? I shut my eyes and slowly parted my legs, stopping only when the right one touched the inside of the door and the left the console.

Jennifer was still holding my ponytail and leaning over my seat. "Open yourself with your fingers," she whispered.

I clenched my fists once before placing my fingers on my labia and pulling them outward. I heard a gasp and opened my eyes. The boy was leaning into the car with the boy behind him draped over his back. I hadn't realized how obscenely spread my legs were until now. I clamped my eyes shut again, humiliated beyond belief.

My eyes snapped open when I felt someone touch my pussy. The boy leaning into the car was the culprit. I pushed his hand away and he stood up.

"Who said you could do that?" Jennifer said.

"I'm sorry, but--"

"I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to the slut."

"What do you mean?!" I asked, aghast. "He touched me."

"What did you expect? You're a slut. You're sitting in a car almost naked. Your legs are fuckin' spread and you're holding your cunt open. What did you think the boy would do? Only look? Of course he's gonna touch your cunt. And if he wants to, he can."

Her words were humiliating, but when I heard the last part my eyes darted to the teenagers. They were spellbound, staring at Jennifer with open mouths. And then as if someone had yelled, "Go!" all three boys pushed and shoved as they reached over the side of the car. The girl got pushed aside and soon three dirty, teenage hands grabbed and prodded my pussy. I could do nothing but sit there and take it.

They pushed each other's hands away as often as they touched me. But touch me they did. My pussy was cupped, the hairs were pulled, and fingers went inside. I sat with my legs spread, grimacing with each touch. And Jennifer's firm grip on my ponytail made me feel even more helpless.

"Hey!" one boy yelled, and before I knew what was happening he was inside the car sprawled on my lap. The girl was laughing so hard she had to hold her side. She must have pushed him into the car.

"That's what you get for humping me," she said and laughed even harder.

The boy scrambled to get out. His hands grabbed my breasts and shoulders and his knee got me right between my legs. I grunted and pushed him off my lap. All of a sudden he was on his knees on the floorboard between my spread legs.

He was about to climb out when Jennifer whispered in my ear, "Put your feet on the dashboard."

Everything was happening so fast. After my failed defiance, I had been obeying every one of Jennifer's commands so I automatically lifted my feet and placed them on the dashboard. This trapped the boy between my spread legs. He looked up at me and our eyes locked. I saw sheer panic on his face, but then his eyes dropped between my spread legs. He was no longer afraid and all thoughts of escaping evaporated.

I must have given the boy some view because he stuck a finger inside my pussy. I'm sure my hole was quite visible. And then his finger moved in and out.

Turning to the side, I saw three teenagers staring between my legs with wide eyes and open mouths. Even the girl. And all I could do was sit there and take it. When I felt warm breath on my inner thigh, my head spun around and I looked back down. The boy had shifted so that his face was inches from my pussy. He watched his finger slide in and out.

"Go on, lick it," Heather said in a breathy voice. Her mouth was open with the tip of her pink tongue sliding back and forth over her bottom lip.

The boy turned to her and then back to my pussy. He looked up at his friends.

"Do it!" the girl said excitedly.

"I dare you," another friend added.

The boy looked up at me with a scrunched nose. It was obvious he had never done it before. I wondered if he had had any kind of sex at all. Memories of Jedi flooded my mind and I remembered Leia's camera. I looked around, but no one was recording it. They all were staring with great intensity though. I had been so proud of my teaching skills. Was I destined to teach teenagers how to have sex? Is that the teacher I was to become? The thought weighed heavily on my mind.

My attention was drawn back to between my legs when I felt movement. The boy was shifting. His finger was still inside me, but no longer moving. His face came closer -- and then his tongue flicked my clit. I sucked in air. I guess there's no way not to when your clit is licked.

"I did it!" the boy cried out.

I opened my eyes and saw him looking up at his friends.

"Do it more. Make her cum," the girl said gripping the car and jumping up and down.

"Will you let me do it to you too?" The boy gave her a shit-ass grin.

"In your dreams. I ain't letting you see me naked, scumbag."

"Go on, do it!" another boy yelled. "When will ya get another chance?"

I glanced from one teenager to the next, praying I'd wake up from a nightmare. It had to be a nightmare. I was sitting in a car with the top down, naked below the waist. My legs were spread with my feet up on the dashboard as if they were in stirrups on an examination table. But it wasn't my gynecologist between my legs. It was a teenage boy who was most likely a virgin. His finger was inside my pussy and he was boasting how he had licked my clit. But I knew I wouldn't awake. This was my life -- a living nightmare! There was no hope of "waking up" from it.

And then I did something unintentionally. I don't know if the boy moved his finger a little, but I flexed my pussy muscles. The boy looked up at me with a surprised expression. And then he smiled as he sawed his finger in and out. I clenched my fists trying to remain perfectly still, but my hips moved with his finger.

I guess that was all the encouragement the boy needed. He leaned forward and swiped his tongue from his finger upward over my clit. My hips jerked more so he did it again and again and again. Soon my hands pushed into the leather seat on both sides of my body and my shoulders pressed into the seatback as I arched my lower back. The muscles and tendons in my raised legs tightened when I humped his face.

"That's it. Show the boy how much you like it," Jennifer said next to my ear. She yanked my top up and over my breasts and grabbed both tits from behind.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.