Teacher's Nightmare - Cover

Teacher's Nightmare

Copyright© 2009 by Switch Blayde

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young college teacher has a run-in with four tough female students. They turn her life upside down, and with each passing day she sinks further into degradation and desperation. There's violence in the story, but it's not a story about violence. It's about intimidation, fear, humiliation, and how much emotional trauma a person can endure before doing something desperate. The 1st chapter and a half have no sex, but then it's plentiful.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Humiliation   Interracial   First   Teacher/Student   Revenge   Slow   Violence  

When the doorbell rang, I felt a lump in my throat and a knot in my stomach. The day before was too fresh in my mind -- the injustice of the trial and the girls' visit afterwards. I jumped off the couch and ran to the foyer in a panic. I tried to stop, but in my stocking feet I slid on the wood floor and crashed into the door with a thud.

"Who's there?!" I hysterically screamed, taking deep breaths and letting them out quickly.

There was no reply. I pressed my ear to the door and held my breath. Nothing! I quickly looked to make sure the locks were in place and then took a large step backwards, and then another, and another. I stared at the door. My body trembled. Sweat beaded on my forehead and I wiped my clammy palms on my pants. And then I heard it. My eyes dropped to the deadbolt; it was turning. I was about to leap at it, to use all my strength to keep it locked, when the door swung open. I wanted to shove the door shut -- I wanted to turn and bolt -- I did neither, immobilized like the deer in the headlights.

Once again Leia entered my house, alone this time. She flicked the door closed behind her. I flinched at the ordinarily insignificant sound.

I was petrified. I couldn't speak and just stared at her. And then she tossed something at me. It bounced off my chest and jingled when hitting the wood floor. Bewildered, I looked down and stared at my keys.

"We took them out of your pocketbook yesterday," Leia said when I looked up. "I made copies for me and the girls. And don't go changing no locks. I'll burn the fuckin' house down with you inside."

"What do you want?" I asked angrily. She smiled at my quivering voice.

"You."

"Please, I've learned my lesson. I won't bother you again. You've won."

"Not good enough, cunt. You're mine now. You either agree to do anything I tell you or else I'm gonna beat you up. Me and the others now own you."

"I'll go to the police."

"Yeah, like last time. A lot of good that did. They won't help you. They think you lied."

"You all lied, not me."

Leia's laugh sent chills down my spine. "Yeah, my mom was good, wasn't she?"

I was fuming. To hear her admit that her mother lied made my blood boil. "And that priest! I can't believe he lied for you."

This time Leia's laugh was more boisterous. "You really are a stupid cunt, aren't you? He didn't lie."

"Bu-But I saw Joan. She was in my house and he testified she was at the church."

"Yeah, she was in your house until we put the pillowcase over your head, you stupid bitch. Then she went and did her church thing. She's really pissed that she didn't get to beat you up so you better cooperate or else she'll kick your fuckin' ass. And when you tell the police it was her they'll laugh in your face."

I couldn't speak. The scheme had been well planned and the girls had fooled me completely. I had done exactly what they wanted, making it look like I was the one lying. My chin hit my chest and my shoulders slumped.

I didn't see the punch, but the air burst from my lungs in a loud puff as I dropped to the floor. I clutched my stomach, wheezing and gasping. When my breathing stabilized I looked up at Leia.

"What was that for?"

"Just so you know I can hurt you anytime I want. Now have you learned your lesson or do I have to hit you again?"

"Yes! I mean no, don't hit me. Yes, I'll be good. Oh god, please don't hurt me anymore."

"Then you'll do what I want?"

"Like what?"

"Well, since you're already down there, like kissing my feet."

I glared up at my former student with loathing. I guess I should have been looking at the foot she wanted me to kiss because without warning she kicked me in the ribs -- hard! I grabbed my side and whimpered, but then felt another blow to my lower back.

"STOP! DON'T HURT ME!" I screamed with my hand behind me shielding my back, tears streaming down my cheeks.

Leia simply lifted her foot and wiggled it. I struggled to my hands and knees and crawled to where she was standing. Planting a quick kiss on the toe, I lifted my head. She wiggled her foot again. I was defeated. Still on my hands and knees, I emitted a long sigh and leaned over, kissing her shoe over and over again until she placed the sole on my forehead and pushed me away.

"That's better," Leia said. "Tell me, are you my cunt?"

I stared up at her with hatred Jews must feel for Hitler. When I didn't answer, she bent her knee with her foot hovering behind her. I rolled away and looked up in panic.

"Yes!" I screamed.

"Yes what?"

"Yes, I'm your..." The word caught in my throat, but I managed to squeak it out. " ... cunt."

"And you'll do what I tell you?"

"Yes."

"Good, 'cause I got my little brother in the car and he wants to learn 'bout sex."

"What do you mean?"

"You're a teacher and he wants to learn 'bout sex. He keeps trying to see me naked and touch me and stuff but that's gross so I brought him here so you can teach him."

"How old is he?"

"Fourteen."

"What do you want me to tell him?"

"I don't want you to tell him nothin'. I want you to show him."

"You're insane. I can't do that. I won't."

Leia moved quicker than I could scramble away and soon she was kicking me. I screamed and cried, ineffectively flaying my arms and legs to stop her. Blow after blow fell on my helpless body until I curled up into a ball and endured the kicks. Memories of the last time flooded my mind. I was petrified, desperate.

"Stop! I'll do it!" I screamed.

Leia waited for me to stop crying and then said, "And I wanna watch."

My mouth opened but snapped shut when she turned and walked to the front door. I wanted to run and slam it shut behind her and lock it -- to move heavy furniture in front of it -- to pile books on top of the furniture. Anything to keep the monster from returning. But I, a 28-year-old professional, a college teacher, huddled on the floor with my face buried in my hands sniveling like a baby.

I looked up when I heard the front door open and close. I waited, staring at the entrance to the living room, trembling, taking quick breaths, feeling dizzy. And then she appeared, followed by a stocky boy with dungarees hanging halfway down his ass and a torn black tee-shirt that had a green marijuana plant on it. Although he was dressed to look tough, I noticed he was just a kid.

The large pocketbook on Leia's shoulder slid down her arm as she plopped into a chair. She placed it on her lap and spread it open. She was looking for something inside when I turned to look at her brother. He was my immediate threat.

The boy leered at me like a hungry tiger stalking a helpless prey. I was in shock, unable to speak, barely able to breathe. He took a step forward -- I took a step back. And then he pounced, smashing into me like a linebacker tackling an unprotected quarterback. We crashed to the ground with me pinned under him. I struggled as his hands mauled my breasts and his knees forced my legs apart.

"Jedi, stop it!" Leia shouted.

When the boy turned to look at his older sister I squirmed out from under him and rolled over and over on my side until crashing into the couch. I lay there panting, taking short, quick breaths. My face was flushed. I was shaking uncontrollably. My mind was in turmoil, yet I couldn't help wonder what kind of parents named their kids after characters and terms from a movie.

"You said I could fuck her," Jedi said angrily, bringing me out of my musings.

"You will, but you'll do it my way." Jedi tried to say something but Leia cut him off with, "Or you won't fuck her at all!"

When the boy remained silent, Leia turned to me and said, "You are going to teach my baby brother all about sex. And it's gonna be a hands-on lesson." She chuckled sinisterly. "Hands and mouth and everything else you got. And you're gonna look like you enjoy it. I want my brother's first time to be special."

I sat up against the couch and glared at my tormentor. But then I turned to her brother. He was younger than my students; too young. I used to teach kids his age early in my career but couldn't put up with the puberty stage. They were always restless and flirting with each other. So after my divorce I moved on to college. Looking at Jedi, I saw that familiar lust in his eyes. He was old enough to have sex and it was going to be with me. There was nothing I could do about it.

I looked at Leia when she said, "Okay, teach, time's-a-wasting. When we leave I expect Jedi to know every inch of your body and how to make love to a woman. So start teaching ... NOW!"

I flinched when she shouted and then looked back at the boy. His mouth was open and he panted like a dog. I stared at him -- and he stared at me.

"Have you ever had sex?" I finally asked, my voice quivering.

"I grabbed a girl's tits once but she scratched my face and ran away."

"Did you see them?"

"See what?"

"The girl's breasts."

"No, she was wearing a shirt."

I hesitated and bit my bottom lip, and then with my eyes lowered I said, "Would you like to see mine?"

"Shit yeah!"

With trembling hands, I grabbed the bottom of my tee-shirt and yanked it over my head -- quickly, before I lost my nerve. Shaking my head to get my hair off my face, I automatically reached for the elastic band I kept on my wrist when at home. I loved the feel of my long, blonde hair hanging loose. But it came to my bra strap and often got in the way. I once singed the ends leaning over the gas stove, so from that point forward I was always ready to pull it back into a ponytail. After looping the band around my hair, I reached behind me and unhooked my bra, letting it slide down my arms. If Jedi had been panting like a dog before, he now drooled like one as I tossed the bra aside.

I hated saying it, but I knew what was expected of me. "Go on, touch them."

The teenager was on me in a flash, using both hands, mauling my tender breasts. It hurt -- a lot. I tried pushing his hands away but it was like fighting an octopus. I don't know where I got the strength, but I lunged at him, knocking him onto his back with me straddling his midsection and pinning his arms. My breasts hung over his face.

"That hurt!" I shouted.

"You said I could do it," he whined like the teenager he was.

"Yeah but not like that."

"Then how?"

I looked over at Leia to see her shit-ass grin. And then I climbed off her 14-year-old brother and sat next to him. I pulled his closest hand to my left breast and held it there, and then I covered his hand with mine.

"Like this," I said, squeezing his fingers gently into my pliable flesh. I then slid his hand over the soft skin. "And like this ... and the nipple too." I brushed his fingertips over the reddish-brown nipple.

Jedi sat up and brought his other hand to my right breast and squeezed both -- thankfully more gently this time. No wonder that girl scratched his face and ran away. God knows how hard he squeezed her little tits.

"And if you really want to turn a girl on you suck and lick her breasts and nipples." Placing my hand on the back of his head, I pulled his mouth to my breast, but immediately yanked his head back by his hair. "Don't bite. Understand?"

He nodded and I released his hair. His open mouth covered as much tit as he could, and he was actually doing a pretty good job. I looked past him at his sister. Leia grinned from ear to ear. And then her eyes laughed at me when he switched to my other breast. I looked down and noticed that my glistening nipple was stiff.

The teenager bored easily and pulled away from my chest, saying, "I wanna see your cunt."

I felt like I had been punched in the gut. I couldn't breathe -- I couldn't think. If I had taken my pants off on my own, in my own time, I could have done it. But the suddenness of the boy's command -- and that's what it was -- took my breath away. Had I really become a person that would do whatever a 14-year-old boy told me to? Had I sunken that low? Even though I was sitting with my breasts bared, I thought I had not. He hit a nerve and I was going to tell them to get out of my house. I was the adult -- a teacher -- a human being. I had pride, dignity. I was not their plaything.

My body shook with anger and I felt blood rush to my face. My teeth clamped and my fists clenched. I was going to be strong. But just then, as if someone had flipped a switch, I went limp. All the fight left my body when I noticed the bloodstain on the carpet. I winced, and my hand rubbed my still tender ribs. My body trembled and I again couldn't breathe. But this time it was fright. I remembered the pain I thought would never end. I couldn't endure that again -- I just couldn't. Anything was better than that.

Unsnapping my pants, I leaned back against the couch as I raised my butt off the floor. I pushed my pants down my legs, my panties sliding a little with them. But I didn't stop to adjust my underwear. Why bother? Shoving my pants all the way off my feet, only the twisted panties remained. Thinking about the pain that would be inflicted upon me provided the incentive to remove them as well. I sat there naked with my green panties clutched in one hand.

Jedi snatched the panties from me and said, "Can I have these as a souvenir?" He tossed them to the side. I stared at them lying on my carpet.

When I looked up his eyes were locked on my crotch. Jedi licked his lips. Glancing up, I saw Leia smirking at me. Of the two, the boy's leer was easier to handle. I turned to him and bit my lower lip. My heels slid towards my butt as my knees slowly rose, and then my knees parted to show my pussy to a 14-year-old boy.

"More," Jedi said huskily. "I wanna see inside."

My hands went between my legs. They were shaking. My thumbs pressed into the meaty labia, one on each side of my slit, and I pulled outward. I couldn't bear to look at what Jedi was staring at so I concentrated on his face. It was filled with lust. Spittle ran down one side of his mouth which he swiped at with the back of his hand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.