Teacher's Nightmare - Cover

Teacher's Nightmare

Copyright© 2009 by Switch Blayde

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A young college teacher has a run-in with four tough female students. They turn her life upside down, and with each passing day she sinks further into degradation and desperation. There's violence in the story, but it's not a story about violence. It's about intimidation, fear, humiliation, and how much emotional trauma a person can endure before doing something desperate. The 1st chapter and a half have no sex, but then it's plentiful.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Humiliation   Interracial   First   Teacher/Student   Revenge   Slow   Violence  

My body was plastered against the inside of the driver's door with my right leg straight, my foot pressing as hard as I could on the brake pedal. I held the steering wheel in a death-grip. Both passenger side wheels were off the ground. The car was going to flip over. I was going to crash. The goon chasing me would drag my battered body out of the wreckage and bring me to that kid Angelo and the other big bully. I had seen the way they stared at me in the frat house. God knows what they would do to me.

"Please don't crash!" I screamed as my fingers tightened even more on the steering wheel. I shut my eyes and prayed.

I felt a jolt as the wheels hit the ground. I wasn't moving. I opened my eyes halfway and held my breath. Glancing at the rearview mirror, I saw Jennifer's car whiz through the intersection followed by the black Cadillac. My car had slid around the corner and stopped. I was upright! I sat there, holding onto the steering wheel for dear life. My pounding heart threatened to burst. My chest rose and fell with each quick breath. I shook uncontrollably.

I remained still long enough to get my bearings and then sped off. I kept glancing in the mirror. And then I saw it -- the black Cadillac closing. Behind it was Jennifer's tan car. I pressed down on the gas pedal. Getting into an accident was less frightful than being caught by those chasing me. I drove like a maniac with one eye on the road and the other in the rearview mirror.

I headed for the freeway hoping I wouldn't make a wrong turn and get lost. Houses flew by at incredible speed. Cars seemed to be stopped on the road as I maneuvered around them. I zoomed through intersections, even when the light was red. I was terrified of crashing, but part of me welcomed it. I wondered if I'd feel any pain. At my speed I thought not, and if it happened I'd be out of my misery. My nightmare would end.

A bright yellow beach ball bounced onto the street ahead of me. I knew I'd be upon it in a second and slammed my hand on the horn. A young boy appeared from between two cars. Again it was as if time had stopped. Everything became still. The boy and I stared at each other. I saw the fear on his face. And then the ball hit my windshield and flew over the car. I looked in the mirror. The black Cadillac propelled the ball high into the air before swerving. It sideswiped a parked car and bounced back into the middle of the street, still chasing me. I looked forward again.

Now that I was close to the freeway I wondered if that was a good idea. The Cadillac was much faster than my four-cylinder car. How could I outrun it on a freeway? I watched in my rearview mirror as it came closer. I looked back to the road and gasped. Both feet slammed the brake pedal to the floor. The car skidded but this time went straight. The large cement truck was getting closer. My tires squealed. My car came to a screeching stop. I opened my eyes and released the air held in my lungs. Suddenly my car lunged forward and my head jerked back. Only then did I hear the crash.

Looking up, the Cadillac filled my rearview mirror. Steam spewed into the air. An instant later Jennifer's tan car swerved around it. It didn't stop. It jumped the curb and crashed into the gas station pump. A thunderous boom coincided with a ball of flame shooting straight up into the air. I closed my eyes at the sight of Jennifer and Heather's struggling bodies engulfed in hellish flames.

I remembered my situation and looked over my shoulder. The bully behind me was pushing the airbag out of the way. I scanned the area. People were frantically running towards my car and away from the gas station. I stepped on the gas pedal -- nothing! I gasped but then realized I had stalled. Turning the key, I prayed it would start. It did! I gave the car gas. It didn't move so I pressed harder on the gas pedal. My car whined and then lurched forward. I heard my back bumper fall to the floor with a clank. But I was moving. I was free. I made a u-turn and when I was alongside the Cadillac I again made eye contact with the bully. He lifted a hand indicating that I should stop. I floored the gas pedal.

My car squeaked and rattled as I drove down the street, but it was moving. Looking over my shoulder, I noticed the back of the car was higher than it used to be. But what I also realized was that no one was following me. Jennifer and Heather were dead, and apparently Angelo's friend's car was inoperable. I was safe -- for the time being anyway!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.