Teacher's Nightmare - Cover

Teacher's Nightmare

Copyright© 2009 by Switch Blayde

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young college teacher has a run-in with four tough female students. They turn her life upside down, and with each passing day she sinks further into degradation and desperation. There's violence in the story, but it's not a story about violence. It's about intimidation, fear, humiliation, and how much emotional trauma a person can endure before doing something desperate. The 1st chapter and a half have no sex, but then it's plentiful.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Humiliation   Interracial   First   Teacher/Student   Revenge   Slow   Violence  

I stared at the clock in disbelief. It was only 5:12 a.m. My head dropped back to the pillow like lead and I pulled the light summer cover over my face. I willed myself to go back to sleep, but my eyes popped opened.

Why does Leia's mother want to see me? I hate her. She lied at the trial. That bitch!

I rolled onto my left side and then the right, only to return to my back. My leg bent and straightened, and then I kicked so hard the cover flew down below my breasts. Sighing heavily, I yanked the pillow from under my head and smothered my face, draping an arm over it.

All that did was make it difficult to breathe. Shoving the pillow to the side, I stared up at the ceiling. I couldn't get Leia's mother out of my mind. And then I reached for the pillow, fanning my fingers and moving my hand blindly over the mattress. I lifted my head and looked around in the dim light provided by the full moon. Soon the sun would rise above the horizon and announce morning to all those peaceful souls enjoying their worry-free sleep.

I spotted the pillow on the floor.

Nice way to spend my summer vacation, I thought, collapsing back onto the mattress and folding my arms across my chest.

I turned my head and stared at the pillow. It seemed to be taunting me. I rolled over and swung my legs over the side of the bed, hunched with my forearms resting on my thighs, my long hair falling over my down-turned face. I yawned while scrunching my toes on the thick carpet. Pushing off the bed, I stood in my short, blue nightie and ran my fingers through my tangled hair. It fell behind my shoulders onto my back. I stretched my arms straight into the air with my fingers apart. Tilting my head back, I yawned again, my mouth open as far as my jaw would permit. My arms dropped to my sides realizing there was no sense going back to bed. Like it or not, I was up. I turned my back on the pillow and headed for the bathroom to get ready for the day.

About an hour later, I sat at the kitchen table cradling a steaming cup of coffee. Again I pondered why Mrs. Walker wanted to see me. Maybe she wanted to apologize for lying. Maybe she had felt compelled to protect her daughter regardless of what she had done. It would take a lot of nerve to face me and I wondered how I would react. Would I forgive her? Unlike the lower grades I used to teach when I was married and lived in New York, there were no teacher/parent conferences at the college level so I had never met her. I remembered her sitting in court though. I never considered myself prejudiced, but I kept thinking she looked like a redneck. She had worn a formless, faded green dress and her stringy gray hair and crooked yellow teeth were not attractive. Even her shoes looked like ankle-high mountain boots -- and they were missing the laces.

The coffee cup paused at my lips. Stop that. It's not like you to label people. Maybe she just had a hard life.

Putting the cup down, forgetting to take my sip, I went to the counter where I had left the paper Leia wrote her address on. I wasn't familiar with that part of town and turned it over to review the directions I had scribbled as Leia dictated them to me. She had told me it would take a good 45 minutes to drive there. I glanced at the clock on the counter. I still had a lot of time before the ten o'clock appointment.

Well, time does go on even if it seems like the clock you're staring at doesn't change. I found myself leaning over my steering wheel driving slowly through streets of broken down houses and dogs barking. I came upon two skinny pre-teen boys fighting so I stopped to break it up, but before I got out of the car a huge man appeared out of nowhere. He was easily 6'4" weighing a good 270 pounds. He wore white boxer shorts with red hearts all over them and a dingy tee-shirt that stretched over his bulging beer belly. The bottom of the tee-shirt didn't reach the waistband of his underwear. He grabbed both boys by their arms and pulled them apart, throwing one to the ground. I abhorred his roughness and was about to intervene, but then he looked directly at me. His shaved head gleamed in the sunlight and his pudgy face needed of a shave. I quickly pressed down on the gas pedal.

I glanced at the directions in my hand and then up through the windshield at the street signs. I thought I'd never locate Fifth Street, but it finally appeared so I made a right turn onto it. And then I drove very slowly while searching for Leia's house. Finding it, I guided the car to the curb and turned off the engine. It was like all the other houses in the neighborhood. I think the peeling paint was a brownish color, or maybe that was just dirt. Wrought iron bars protected the windows. The front yard was nothing more than weeds and dirt, with a smashed TV, a chair damaged beyond repair lying on its side, and beer bottles and cans scattered about. The fence must have once been white, but it was now dingy and most of it leaned away from the street ready to topple over. The gate was open. No, that's not accurate. There was a gap in the fence where the gate must have once been.

I verified the house number and got out of the car. Looking around, I clicked the button on my key multiple times. The alarm dinged all three times. And then I walked to the house, forcing each foot to take the next step. I stopped at the front door. Loose wires dangled from where the doorbell should have been so I knocked.

I took a step back when the door opened. I didn't expect Leia to be home.

"Come on in, Miss Flemming," Leia said almost warmly.

Deathly afraid of Leia, I looked past her and then at her face. "What does your mom want to see me about?"

"She'll tell you herself. Come on in. It's not wise to draw attention to yourself in this neighborhood."

I turned and scanned the area. She was probably right. And why did I have to worry about Leia? If she wanted to do something to me she could simply come to my house. Leia stepped aside and I entered.

"Mom's in her room. She said you should go in." Leia waited for a response and when she got none pointed to a closed door in the back of the one-story house.

I remember walking slowly, my eyes fixed on the door. What did she want? Why didn't she meet me at the front door? Why was Leia smiling? The house was small so it was a short walk. I stood outside the door and was tempted to look over my shoulder to see if Leia was still there, but I didn't. Raising my hand, I softly tapped on the door. I jumped back when a dog barked, a deep, scary bark.

"Bruno, shut up!" I heard a woman's voice yell and then there was silence. I waited. "Come in," she said. I hesitated. I don't like big dogs and the bark surely belonged to one. Then I heard an impatient voice say, "Come in."

I realized my hands were sweaty as I turned the doorknob and slowly pushed the door open a little. My fingers tightened on the doorknob, ready to slam the door shut if the dog was there. But all was quiet. I opened the door more. A Doberman Pinscher sat in the corner on it's haunches with its long, pink tongue waggling. The dog was large, about 80 pounds, and was looking at me with interest.

"Come in, come in. Close the door," Mrs. Walker said.

Forcing my eyes off the slim, muscular brown dog, I looked at her. Her hair was the same as it had been in court -- gray and stringy. She had no make-up on and was wearing a robe tied tightly around her middle. I stepped into the room and closed the door. My hand remained on the doorknob.

The dog leapt at me. It was so sudden and quick I couldn't move. I got onto my tiptoes with my back pressed to the door. The dog's long, pointy nose was pressed between my legs. With my back against the door I couldn't open it. I tried moving away from the dog, but he moved with me and growled. I stood frozen with the dog's snout jammed into my crotch.

"Please help me," I said timidly, my voice quivering.

Mrs. Walker chuckled and walked up to me. She grabbed the leash that I hadn't noticed and tugged on it. Bruno's head jerked back. I expected her to let him out of the room, but instead she looped the leash around the doorknob and turned to face me.

"He's a horndog," she said and chuckled again. Her crooked yellow teeth didn't make the smile warm. "Don't mind him none."

"Can you let him out?"

"Who, old Bruno? He does what I say. He can stay."

The dog seemed calm so I tried to ignore him, but I stepped further into the room. Turning to Mrs. Walker, I said, "About the trial..." I stopped, not knowing exactly how to phrase it.

"What about the trial?"

"When you testified that Leia was at home."

"Are ya gonna fuckin' bring that up?"

I was aghast. "I thought you brought me here to apologize."

"Why would you apologize?"

"Me? No, you!"

Her cold, sinister laugh sent chills up my spine.

"Is that what ya thought?" she said. "Leia's right, you are a stupid cunt."

"There's no need for name calling," I said indignantly. "Then why am I here?"

I stared in disbelief as Mrs. Walker untied the sash and shrugged the robe off. She was thin, ribs showing through her alabaster skin. Her breasts hung down and a large, thick thatch of gray hair covered her groin. I placed my hand over my eyes and turned my head.

"What's the matter, honey, never seen a naked woman?"

With my head tuned and eyes covered, I said, "For God's sake, what are you doing? I'd appreciate it if you put your robe back on."

"You would, would you? Well I don't think Bruno would appreciate it."

I spread my fingers and peeked through them. The dog was on his hind legs, the leash taut as he strained to get closer to Mrs. Walker. His tongue hung from the side of his panting mouth and his front paws moved like he was trying to catch something out of the air. But what caught my attention was the bright red erection sticking out from under his belly.

"Mrs. Walker, I'd like to go. Can you please hold the dog so that I can leave?"

"You're not going nowhere. Leia brought you here for me."

"What do you mean?" I still had my hand over my eyes but was looking through my fingers.

"What did Leia tell ya?" she said.

"That you wanted to see me. I thought you wanted to--"

"Is that all she said to you?"

I have a pretty good memory and recalled the conversation. "Um, something about owing you a favor."

"Bingo! I lied for her and she promised me you."

"And here I am. But I don't know what you want from me."

"I want you."

"Me?"

"Yeah. You're a little cutie. I make do with Bruno but sometimes I want something less hairy between my legs."

The idea was so foreign to me it took a minute to register. "What! You do it with ... a dog!"

I turned to Bruno. He was on four legs now, but his hard cock was quite visible.

"That's the most disgusting thing I ever heard," I said. "I'm leaving now."

"Go ahead."

I looked at the door -- at the Doberman tied to it -- and then my eyes scanned the room. I ran to the sole window causing the dog to bark behind me, but I didn't look back. Pulling the shabby curtain open, I immediately saw the wrought iron bars. My shoulders slumped as I turned to face Mrs. Walker. The dog was pacing from side to side in my peripheral vision.

"Please let me out," I said, my eyes watering.

"After I'm done with you."

"Oh god! Please, I'm begging you."

"Look, you're either gonna do me or the dog. So get your fucking clothes off and get that pretty face of yours between my legs."

"I'm not a lesbian?"

"Who the fuck cares? I'm not either but I like a good cunt lapping." Mrs. Walker looked at the dog and smiled, and then she turned back to me, the smile disappearing. "Leia gave ya to me. She told me you said you'd do anything she says ... and that means anything I say." She crossed her arms over her chest. "I'm gonna count to ten. If ya ain't naked when I get to ten, I'm gonna let Bruno loose. When he's done with you, your clothes are gonna be in shreds and a lot of skin ripped off ... and he's gonna fuck ya good." She paused for a moment and then said, "One."

I was numb, but when I heard, "Two," I yanked my top over my head and frantically tore at my belt. She stopped counting at six. I was standing in her bedroom completely naked with an arm over my breasts and a hand covering my crotch.

The Doberman became agitated, not only pacing side to side but also lunging towards me with his front legs up and the collar digging into his neck as he strained against the leash. He made a low guttural sound as his long tongue dangled from the side of his open mouth and his bright red cock pointed at me from under his belly.

Mrs. Walker sat on the side of the bed and spread her legs. She crooked her finger in the "come here" gesture and I found myself walking towards her. I kept glancing to the side at the dog pulling on his leash. I stopped in front of Mrs. Walker and stood still. She pointed between her legs and leaned back on her elbows, smiling wickedly.

I looked down at her bony thighs and the thick mass of gray hair between them. As bad as it was to have sex with Jedi, a boy only 14 years old, this was far worse. I know young children experiment, but I never had. Having any kind of sexual relation with another female had never entered my mind. I thought I was going to be sick. But after a quick glance at the dog trying to reach me, drool dripping from his jowls, I realized there were worse things and dropped to my knees.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.