A Weed in the Garden - Cover

Preview

A Weed in the Garden

by harry lime

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Consensual, Reluctant, Coercion, BiSexual, Heterosexual, Fiction, BDSM, MaleDom, Spanking, Rough, Humiliation, Group Sex, First, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Petting, Sex Toys, Squirting, Cream Pie, Spitting, Exhibitionism, Voyeurism, Hairy, Violent,

Erotica Sex Story: Mr. A. Patel is conflicted between his duty and his sudden acclimation to existance in a decadent society. The lush bottoms of the demanding Western women are far too tempting for his wavering dedication. Soon he will have to make a decision. A life and death decision in the very least.

Introduction: The real name of Mr. A. Patel is unknown but he is a very complex character. His mission is to destroy the Capitalistic societies of the decadent West. Unfortunately, he is subject to the realization that as Oscar Wilde once said, “I can resist anything except temptation”. He has an addiction to the decadent attraction of western females and the many softly constraining bonds of life in London rendering him useless to his mentors in a far-away land. He is so immersed in a make-believe world of a complex fake personality that he has become Mr. A. Patel “A” and Mr. A. Patel “B” never knowing which personality will finally win out. He started life completely immersed in the powerful adherence to the faith of his forebears and now hangs on weakened threads of religious belief no longer strong enough to guide his actions. He is a man without a real past and with no hope of a lasting future. He has decided to live in the hedonistic present seeking pleasure at every turn and in constant fear that his disloyal thoughts and perverted desires will be discovered by his unforgiving masters.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.