A Weed in the Garden - Cover

A Weed in the Garden

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Mr. A. Patel is conflicted between his duty and his sudden acclimation to existance in a decadent society. The lush bottoms of the demanding Western women are far too tempting for his wavering dedication. Soon he will have to make a decision. A life and death decision in the very least.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Hairy   Violence  

Somehow a fly had managed to make its way up to our partially cracked window looking out on the jumble of disorganized rooftops below. It was an undesirable view, and I regretted my foolishness in agreeing to accompany my Canadian handler to this silly assignment back into the jaws of danger.

I was able to hear the first round or prayer wafting up to our hotel room with startling clarity. It brought back memories of my youth and my beloved home in Islamabad in a time of innocence amongst the ruins.

I remembered my first bout of oral sex.

In the spirit of complete disclosure, I must admit it was with my now-dead older sister who was depraved in her own special feminine way. She was the one who had started me on my journey of depravity and our secret union was the beginning of my nature of concealment that ruled my existence.

She constantly fed me little treats to keep my spunk tasting sweet on her lips just the way she liked her cream early each morning. Our parents smiled at her generosity never suspecting their little darlings of such decadent activities.

I first watched the act of carnal union between the sexes when she hid me in the closet of her bedroom as she spread her legs for the landlord. She had explained it was her way of asking forgiveness for our father’s tardiness in paying the rent and the landlord seemed quite satisfied with the secret arrangement.

I never entered my sister’s feminine folds in that special way, but she would often encourage me to take her deeply seated brown eye with all its inherent tightness telling me it was not the same thing as real sex and not really sinful at all. I firmly believe that my addiction to anal sex sprung from her instigation because I loved that moment of truth when my seed flowed down inside her rectal channel, and she moaned her submissive surrender to my brotherly dominance.

I saw the slightly raised bum of my Canadian handler Nancy peeking out at me from under the sheet and decided it was time for her to wake up with a nice cock buried deep inside her fundament. She was still slightly wet from the night before and our orgy with the assumed sisters, Mimi and Mama. In fact, I had the first two inches inside her pleasantly plump buttocks before she even fluttered her closed eyelids.

“What are you doing, you naughty boy. That is far to big for me to handle so early in the morning. No, don’t stop. Leave it inside and pound me nice and nasty.”

It was a full fifteen long minutes later that I finally drained my energetic member between her professional ass cheeks and her sounds of pleasure gave me exactly what I needed to start the day right.

I leaned down and told her, “We should arrive at the Embassy about thirty minutes before the meeting in order to make contact with our office counterparts.”

Nancy ran into the bathroom, and I made my own preparations knowing that she would spend the remainder of our time making herself look “beautiful” in the Western female way that required an investment of time and expensive cosmetics from Paris, France.

I wished that I had the solace of one of my handguns that I could hide in my clothing but knew it would be impossible here inside Pakistan and the first thing they would do at the Embassy would be to confiscate the weapon and probably keep it under lock and key.

Just as I was beginning to relax, I recognized Ali Amin, my demanding trainer working as a translator at the visa desk in the main lobby. Of course, he saw through my disguise easily and signaled me to be on the alert. I wondered what thoughts ran through his devious mind as he sat there peacefully sipping his cup of tea holding the warmth of the cup between his pair of huge dangerous hands that never showed mercy when there was a mission to be completed.

The television sets were giving non-stop news of the American withdrawal from Kabul.

Apparently, it had been complicated by an ISIS suicide bomber at the crowded gate supposedly protected by the dreaded Taliban. More than a dozen United States Marines and a whole lot of innocent civilians had been snuffed out by the blast and they were carrying them still breathing in wheelbarrows from the scene to the nearest clinic.

I had been assigned to a Taliban unit as an observer in my basic training and I was familiar with their brutal methods.

I did not know exactly what Ali Amin was doing at the Canadian Embassy. I assumed he was on a covert assignment and our meeting was entirely coincidental. Before our meeting was to start, I made my way to the men’s room in the lobby, and he followed me discreetly.

“Allah be praised! I never expected to see my favorite student in a Canadian Embassy here in Islamabad. It must be as God wills. We all thought you had been killed in London when the cell was wrapped up by those English pricks. May all those pig-eating unbelievers catch this Chinese Virus and die a nasty death in their superior health care system.”

That diatribe brought a smile to my usually expressionless face.

I had learned the hard way that the UK health care system left a lot to be desired and that the medical black market worked a lot better than playing by the rules.

“I was sent by special assignment to the Canadian unit and am in deep cover in their intelligence operation against the ISIS and Al Queda groups in Afghanistan.”

My old trainer looked at me and shook his head in disbelief.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.