A Weed in the Garden - Cover

A Weed in the Garden

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Mr. A. Patel is conflicted between his duty and his sudden acclimation to existance in a decadent society. The lush bottoms of the demanding Western women are far too tempting for his wavering dedication. Soon he will have to make a decision. A life and death decision in the very least.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Hairy   Violence  

In these past few weeks, I have been spending many hours at the local pub drinking the British beer and ogling the naked legs of the females with loose morals and little time for prayer to a proper God.

My Polly gave me the comfort I needed in my home environment, but I knew my time with her would be limited because there would come a point when she would become dangerous to me because she knew too much about my activities and might possibly betray me to the authorities.

Even now, a young British female was seated next to me on my bench fondling my cock with her devious fingers under the table. These western women were so hedonistic in their social interaction that it was almost too good to be true for my religious principles.

Her face was quite decent, and she had an upturned nose that allowed me to see the fine hairs inside when she looked up into my eyes. I knew she tended to be slutty in her attitude because she sported one of those little round pearls in the tip of the tongue to excite a man’s cock with its rubbing action when a man such as I shoved his cock deep inside her mouth.

The female’s name was Lizzie, and she wore only the hint of a thong underneath her short skirt.

She was a talkative little bitch and she chatted incessantly about her desperate home life with an incestuous stepfather that constantly pestered her for anal sex.

Her biological mother worked as a prostitute in a nearby brothel and she had an older brother that had been injured in an industrial accident and lived at home without a spouse or a girlfriend.

His name was “Tommy” and she told me he had a small dick and would often crawl into her bed at night to take her doggy style from behind pretending that she was his girlfriend and not his sister.

The simple truth was that I was quite sympathetic with her dreadful issues but in all honesty, I found her descriptions to be terribly erotic to my imagination and could easily picture her humiliation in meeting the demands of her domestic family using her body for their gratification.

I knew it would be a mistake to bring her home with me because of my other commitments, but I took her to my car and drove her to the park to hump her slowly from behind in the back seat. Her flanks were most stimulating, and I loved the way she licked my dick with her little pearl ball on the tip of her pretty pink tongue.

I was surprised when she bent down and licked my balls and even ventured up into my ass crack with her sexy pearl and licked my back door with her talented tongue like a real professional whore. I knew she was not a whore but simply an amateur with slutty tricks to keep a fellow interested in her pussy for his entertainment on a cold winter night.

I took the precious innocent back to her home and watched her enter her domicile of humiliation with mixed emotions. I must admit she was a tasty piece of work, and I was much smitten with her fascinating tongue. Still, I had other responsibilities, and it would not be wise of me to disregard my all-important channels of communication to my masters in Islamabad.

When I returned to my somewhat less than happy home to use Leibah and the sensitive Polly in dastardly manner that warmed my hardened heart with great satisfaction.

I confess that I took turns using my thick belt on both of their wide and pleasantly plump asses to impress on them the value of obedience.

It was only when both were weeping real tears of contrition that I eased up on my training urge and I entered them both alternately from the rear in my favorite “doggy style” manner of copulation listening with great relish to their whimpers and shouts of joy at being impaled from the rear.

Polly was still not quite to the plateau of release, so I turned her over and took her missionary style with us both watching my swollen dick sliding in and out of her welcoming pussy.

Eventually, the submissive female experienced her much valued orgasm and I could relax and get some needed sleep for the busy day tomorrow.

The orders from headquarters instructed me to implement some considerable damage to infrastructure along the Thames River and strike a tone of fear in the populace about lack of security in their city of sin.

It was so repetitious that I came close to laughing at their total lack of imagination in creating chaos in the city.

I thought it much more effective to poison the water supply to create havoc and bring the tourist trade to a standstill. I still considered that hitting the airports would be far more effective than the silly rail incidents that only affected a small sector of the populace.

My own plan was to take advantage of the lax attitude of the British females to infiltrate the police department and cultivate a female policewoman as my accomplice much in the same way I had done in my previous adventure in terrorizing the city. Of course, in that case the female was one of us working in covert undercover style planted inside the police department and entirely under the control of our masters in terror.

That brought back the memory of humping the depraved covert operative standing up in full uniform with her hands locked behind her with her own handcuffs. The image of her suffering was a stiffening memory and never failed to make me frantically take the nearest female in a similar manner.

I had recently joined a citizen’s voluntary group to assist the police in their administrative functions and was a familiar face in the local station as an adjunct to their much-hated paperwork to process the criminal element. My cover was good, and I worked out of a local pub as a back-up bartender drawing beer from an assortment of taps and mixing drinks with a flair that I had taught myself in my spare time.

I kept my masters informed as to my activities and they did not interfere because of the great success in the previous mission.

It was mid-morning now and I was sitting in the cafeteria in the basement of the station seated between two female constables with huge western female breasts and enticingly curved buttocks to fill out their police uniforms.

I never understood the obnoxious way the male constables called them “Dolly” in a generic manner that demeaned their equal status in the eyes of the legal system.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.