A Weed in the Garden - Cover

A Weed in the Garden

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 24

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Mr. A. Patel is conflicted between his duty and his sudden acclimation to existance in a decadent society. The lush bottoms of the demanding Western women are far too tempting for his wavering dedication. Soon he will have to make a decision. A life and death decision in the very least.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Hairy   Violence  

I was quite enamored with the widow Montgomery to the point that I found myself daydreaming of humping her slowly to the tune of Bolero totally naked right out in full view of strangers.

My female policewoman contact was transferred to Scotland for some training exercises, and I had to abandon all thoughts of using her skills to assist me in my duties as a covert terrorist.

Ms. Montgomery told me to call her “Dolly” which I thought was quite out of character for her esteemed position.

Eventually, I convinced her to do many things that she had never done before in decades of married life, and she was profoundly grateful for my input to her sexual exposure to adventures that she had only gossiped about with her female friends in the sanctity of female companionship.

I must admit that I had firmly placed this shining example of British womanhood on a pedestal in my mind to the extent that I would constantly pester her for anal access with my obsessed tongue much to her delight and my personal satisfaction.

On a bright sunny day, she took me to meet her married daughter Margaret down in Bath where she worked as an editor for some swank publishing house that paid her quite well for her expertise.

Margaret was thirty years old, and her mother confided in me that the poor thing had never had sex in her entire life. I found that almost impossible to believe because it was almost unheard of in this hedonistic society.

The girl was quite attractive despite the flaws of wearing large black rimmed eyeglasses that I found to be most sexy when she peered through them with her deep blue eyes.

Of course, she was prone to running about the house in her undies which I personally found to be an appealing attitude that tickled my cultural beliefs. I loved these western females with their careless attitude toward to revealing their wanton flesh for male viewing and their submissive attitudes when it came to readiness to try anything at least once to find out if they liked it.

Margaret had a rather oversized bum that stuck out with sensuous appeal to me as I was a notorious ass man that preferred that part of the female inventory as my deeply rooted area of priority interest.

She would parade about the rooms with her skimpy French undies showing off her nicely rounded ass cheeks like they were ripe fruit ready to be consumed on the spot.

As it was summertime, her mom and I shed our outer garments in the safe atmosphere of her tiny cottage, and I took great pleasure in allowing her to see my manhood in a semi-erect state because I knew she had absolutely no experience with such matters when push came to shove.

Dolly innocently asked her daughter, “Don’t you have a boyfriend yet, dear?”

The poor girl blushed quite prettily, and she absentmindedly fondled her nipple as though the question reminded her of her virginal status. I was quite torn between watching her grope her own nipple and gazing at her beautiful ass cheeks which were prominently displayed as she bent over the kitchen table cutting some cheese for our sandwiches.

“Oh, mum, please don’t mention that subject again. You know I am quite satisfied with Tabby to keep me company.”

Tabby was her sinister looking black cat with the glaring green eyes that served to intimidate me to the point that I avoided coming into contact with it at anytime

I watched Margaret’s knickers bunch up into her ass crevice like disorganized invaders and her mom looked at me with a knowing look in her eyes that hinted that I might like a “go” at that to make her a real woman once and for all.

We all settled down on the plush white leather sofa to watch some boring soccer match that they both seemed to eat up like it was Christmas candy on a dish of treats. Her mom was on one side, and she reached down and fondled my dick causing me to have a huge erection that the daughter tried mightily to avoid looking at without much success.

On the other side, Margaret allowed her hand to fall to her crotch and she played with her pubic hair and tickled her slit with outrageous disregard for my inches away proximity.

I took the resting of her head on my bare shoulder to be an invitation of sorts and I started to explore her ripe breasts with their suddenly erect nipples waiting for my consummate attentions.

Her mom on my other side continued to stroke my rock hard shaft like she was fluffing me for romantic duties to deflower her virginal daughter on the other side. I wondered if they had plotted this together but decided it was too devious for the submissive widow and highly unlikely for the virginal daughter to conspire in such a manner.

My fingers played Margaret’s clitoris to the point of no return, and she was soon moaning on my shoulder begging me to “put it in”.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.