A Weed in the Garden - Cover

A Weed in the Garden

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Mr. A. Patel is conflicted between his duty and his sudden acclimation to existance in a decadent society. The lush bottoms of the demanding Western women are far too tempting for his wavering dedication. Soon he will have to make a decision. A life and death decision in the very least.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Hairy   Violence  

The road had suddenly changed from a well-packed trail to a rocky cut between the rising mountains on both sides.

I realized that we were fortunate in being as poor looking and non-threatening as a older man with a bad leg and a young boy still wet behind the ears guiding the tired donkey up the pass to the border. Suddenly, at a sharp curve we came upon a startling sight of a pair of properly dressed females being bent over and assaulted by a band of rough looking men who may or may not have been Taliban but certainly fit the description of robbers or worse.

The older woman had her lower garments down around her ankles and one big fellow had planted his huge torso around her naked hips like a leech sucking her female juices into his groin. The poor woman was so ashamed that she made not a single sound, but her grunts of pain left no doubt about her displeasure about being treated in such a rude manner by complete strangers.

The younger female was on her knees and her mouth was stretched wide by a laughing young stud with a long knife in his hand waving it like a crazy man. The poor girl was so frightened that she sucked diligently hoping that she might satisfy the boy enough to not use the blade on her skin or her precious hair that reached almost to the ground.

Both Laibah and I showed the armed men our open palms and offered greetings to Allah the All Powerful. They immediately dismissed us as poor farmers and continued their fun and games with the two female victims in their clutches. I was struck by the fact that these two women were obviously of our faith and not Western women or foreigners. I sensed that these bandits were not simply Taliban but were Al Queda foreigners themselves and considered the women convenient animals to ease their need for female companionship in the isolated terrain of the mountain passes.

We did not linger long at that scene because it might culminate in murder to eliminate the witnesses.

I passed one of our goatskins filled with drinking water from the well he had just left. They considered us not worthy of even dulling their long knives with our inferior blood and allowed us to pass with dismissive waves of their muscular arms.

It was easy to see that Laibah was quite upset and I attributed it to the fact that as a female she empathized with the female victims and feared that if the men knew she was of the other gender they would rape her with glee and then cut her throat to ensure her silence...

We paused at the top of the ravine and soon the two women were seen scrambling up the rocky cut towards us and I told Laibah to bring them some water to ease their thirst.

The older one addressed me in my native tongue and I realized she was not a local but must be Pakistani as well.

“Thank you for your kindness, uncle. You and your grandson are a pleasant sight after those animals behind us. May Allah curse them for their cruelty to my innocent young sister”

The young girl was still trembling from the incident, but she seemed none the worse for wear in other respects. The bandits had not drawn blood from either of them but had deprived them of their dignity in most respects and left them with a bad taste in their mouths and a terrible soreness in their lower limbs from repeated pounding.

I offered them some clean fabric to wash their privates and they modestly cleaned their bodies turned away from us because we were both male and might harbor evil intent deep inside our dirty male minds.

The young girl turned to the older woman and told her in her lilting female voice, “Look, sister, this young man has such soft tender skin. He is softer even than me and is a very unusual boy.”

The older woman looked me straight in the eye and I knew she had discerned our duplicity but mercifully kept her secret to herself and told the young girl to mind her own business.

Laibah was embarrassed by the encounter, and she stacked up some wood for the fire to show her manly skills. Thankfully, she was tall for her age and her short hair gave her a boyish look that helped our deceit in matters of gender identification.

The younger girl was back in her Habib and she lowered her veil to dispense some oral loving in my direction after the fire was extinguished. Laibah watched closely right from her own blanket at my feet. I knew she was overly curious about such matters and I watched her studying the girl’s technique with a constant worry on my mind that we were corrupting her morals. Still, I must confess that I made no effort to dissuade the young Pakistani girl from sucking my dick because in all honesty, it was so comforting that I was able to cum in short order deep into the diligent girl’s throat and saw her swallow my entire load with little difficulty. Her older sister patted her on top of her head for a job well done and offered to take care of Laibah as well. I hastily intervened on the pretense that my young helper was on his way to the Madrassah for religious training and it would be unadvisable to interfere with his concentration on serious thought at this point in his journey.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.