A Weed in the Garden - Cover

A Weed in the Garden

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Mr. A. Patel is conflicted between his duty and his sudden acclimation to existance in a decadent society. The lush bottoms of the demanding Western women are far too tempting for his wavering dedication. Soon he will have to make a decision. A life and death decision in the very least.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Hairy   Violence  

I was slowly going mad cooped up with a nubile female with a tight, almost virginal, vagina in the Western style hotel in downtown Islamabad craving an immediate blow job and a glass of that lovely Japanese rip-off of actual home-grown scotch. I felt a bit like the “Prisoner of Zenda” knowing I was not the person I was pretending to be and unable to change the scenario.

Nancy was prancing around the room wearing only her fashionable Mexican undies with her ankle bells tinkling at each and every step. Her delectable ass cheeks were keeping tune with her bells and managed to escape the loose edges of the panties with little effort. I thought of blackmailing her into a quick BJ by threatening to hire the services of hotel provided escort girl but hesitated because she had been reasonably accommodating up to that point with precious little prompting.

I was sorely tempted to remove to the lounge at the rear of the lobby to test the waters of Islamabad nightlife and dressed quietly in the privacy of my bedroom. My big boy was restless, and I knew if I was unable to score in the lounge, there would always be Nancy available to do the dirty deed in the midnight hours. She was so busy on the mobile phone that she merely gave me a wave of her hand as I exited the room for the lounge. I decided to take the stairs instead of the elevator because I had recently seen a film in which they got rid of the main character by sending him down an open shaft with some high-tech tricks.

As I passed the second floor, a girl entered the stairway going down to the first floor.

It was the pretty clerk at the front desk when we checked in.

“Hello, Mr. Brown. Are you satisfied with your room?”

I hastily assured the young woman that we were quite comfortable with the suite, and she smiled showing me her sexy gap and the pinkness of her wet tongue.

“My only regret is that there is not much of a view but then much of the city is still suffering from power outages due to the recent earth tremors.”

She looked up at me and grabbed my wrist with a remarkably strong grip.

“Are you here to help us recover from that disaster, sir?”

I decided not to lie to the girl and answered in the negative with a simple, “No!”

Then, I leaned down and kissed her flush on her ruby red lips and whispered in her ear.

“Your missing tooth is quite sexy, you know!”

The girl looked up into my face and giggled like a schoolgirl.

“My husband doesn’t think so, but my boyfriend certainly does. He tells me it excites him no end when he is using my mouth for his silly fun and games.”

I laughed and replied, “I am onboard with your boyfriend. I can only imagine what you would look like with your mouth filled with my cock deep inside.”

She took hold of my hand and pulled me after her through the second floor door and straight into a Staff Only restroom quickly locking the door behind us.

“Well, Mr. Brown, I can see my only recourse is to go down on my knees and show you my technique using that gap to full advantage.”

She switched off the small desk lamp and in the dark she surrounded my cock with her plump lips sucking me expertly with her youthful enthusiasm.

In the darkness, my thoughts wandered to my past transgressions against the female gender, and I patted the top of her bobbing head with introspective regret. I knew I would never change and therefore would never achieve the proper level of contrition to pass through the Christian gates of paradise. No, it was far better to speculate on the promised land of 72 virgins all waiting to meet my horny needs all chattering away in their various tongues.

A few sordid words of satisfaction in my native tongue passed my lips and I could tell they discomforted the female on her knees in front of me as I felt her shoulders tense and she was trembling in fear rather than erotic enjoyment as before.

It was a rare mistake.

I knew she was merely an innocent, but I sensed a need to follow protocol and eliminate her without delay according to the lessons from my master trainers.

Just then, I felt the old feeling of swollen emission as I drained my extended member into the hotel worker’s pretty mouth. It was sweet and I enjoyed the very dirtiness of the act because her smiling face displayed her sexy gap in all it’s glory. Suddenly, I had second thoughts because I had tired of my existence as a tool of the Canadian Intelligence service. They were such fledglings in the field of espionage that it was almost an embarrassment to have penetrated their midst. I decided to allow Allah to make the decision about my future and ignored my mistake stroking the girl’s pretty face with my tender loving hands as I explored her deep and dangerous haunches with my inquisitive fingers.

“Thank you, sir, that was most informative. May I ask how you acquired such knowledge of my country’s low vocabulary?”

I had to smile at the fumbling of her direct approach.

Still, I made up a plausible story about a previous trip involving an overnight stay at a house of ill repute and my memorization of words that I spoke without understanding their true meaning. It was easy to deduce from the stance of her proud back that she didn’t believe a single word, but it was too late to amend, and I stuck with it with the determination of a low-level Canadian traveler on a mission of little importance in the world of Taliban supremacy and sudden rise of the Al Queda threat yet again.

She told me her name was “Toni” and I assumed it was a Westernization of her real Pakistani name which she kept to herself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.