Preview

An Ordinary College Sex Life 2

by bluedragon

Copyright© 2011 by bluedragon

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Ma/ft, Fa/Fa, Mult, Consensual, Drunk/Drugged, Cheating, Incest, Brother, Sister, DomSub, MaleDom, Spanking, Rough, Light Bond, Group Sex, Orgy, Harem, Oriental Male, Oriental Female, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Sex Toys, Lactation, Cream Pie, Double Penetration, Tit-Fucking, Teacher/Student, Big Breasts, School,

Coming of Age Sex Story: The continuation of An Ordinary College Sex Life. Ben, Dawn, roommates, classmates, sisters, sorority girls, strippers, and even a teacher.

The following story is not a sequel. It is a direct continuation of "An Ordinary Teenage Sex Life", "An Ordinary Teenage Sex Life 2", and "An Ordinary College Sex Life". This story assumes you know the primary characters from those stories. Familiarity with those stories IS a requirement. Seriously, there are WAY too many people to keep track of if you don't start from the beginning. If you haven't already read the previous books, don't bother trying to read this one.

This story includes sibling incest, lesbianism, anal, multiple-penetration, group sex, spanking, light bondage, and Dom/sub. If any of that bothers you, find another story to read.

This story also makes reference to several locations and organizations that exist in real life. They are not necessarily represented accurately in this story, and any similarities to real people or real situations are unintentional. My apologies if anyone feels offended, but this is fiction.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.