Kate & Friends - Cover

Preview

Kate & Friends

by Morgan

Copyright© 2002 by Morgan

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Consensual, Romantic, BiSexual, Historical, DomSub,

Romantic Sex Story: This is a story set in the 13th century. The first section represents a collaboration with a young woman from Texas and was done over 10 years ago. It is basically a romance with more than a few anachronistic elements. But, as I note in the author's preface, it beats having to research 13th-century life.

© By Morgan, 1992, 2002. All rights reserved.

Author's Note

As the reader can see from the copyright dates, this book has been in the works for some time. It began as a collaboration between the author and a lovely young woman in Texas named Katherine. The collaboration extends through most of Book I — Kate's Book.

It is set in Europe circa the 13th Century... or thereabouts. But as you will see there are a few somewhat discordant elements of living. But what the hell... it beats having to research 13th century life.

Finally — and obviously — this book has no connection with any other books I've written.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.