Kate & Friends - Cover

Kate & Friends

Copyright© 2002 by Morgan

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is a story set in the 13th century. The first section represents a collaboration with a young woman from Texas and was done over 10 years ago. It is basically a romance with more than a few anachronistic elements. But, as I note in the author's preface, it beats having to research 13th-century life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Historical   DomSub  

We are now into December with Christmas approaching. One morning after our good-morning fuck your head is resting on my shoulder, one of my hands is cupping your perfect tit while we share an after-fuck cigarette. While I hold you close I can feel you wriggle your body and make the loveliest collection of satiated noises I have ever heard. Your eyes are nearly closed as apparently you are relishing the sensations as your body slowly returns to normal.

While lying beside you I reflect on our life together. For example, our morning lovemaking no longer even disturbs Julia. Now that she's a full-fledged teenager all she does is open one eye as I start to take you — she seems to keep track of how many times I enter you in various positions — grins, and goes back to sleep. As I reflect, I see her filling tits slowly rising and falling while she sleeps. But, my darling, the remarkable thing is our life together. Sharing my bed with two lovely women is a delight. Sharing my apartment with the same lovelies is an experience, one I would not give up for the world!

First, I guess I have to disagree with those who say women are messy, particularly in the bathroom. Perhaps it's because you two are so often nude and when dressed do not use the array of undergarments designed to present a body that is at substantial variance from its basic structure. With you, my darling Katherine, as beautiful as you are dressed, you just become progressively more beautiful as you shed your clothing.

Second, I suppose we're fortunate to have a bath larger than many reception halls. Each morning we stumble out of bed and into the bathroom. It's funny because it really doesn't seem to matter who wants to do what. Typically I will find myself in the shower and you or Julia or both of you will join me.

Then we take turns with me using a very soft washcloth on your bodies while you use the bar soap against my hairy body to lather me. I guess, darling Kate, that you go down on my cock, I eat your pussy or both, at least three days out of four. It's a good thing that the kingdom essentially runs itself because it seems to take us at least ninety minutes to get out of the bathroom.

Of course, the latest addition, the barber chair, doesn't help. I guess it started when I asked if I could shave your pussy. You agreed with a grin on the condition that you could shave me. The result has been that the three of us shave each other. Darling, if others could see us with Julia they would howl with laughter, seek to have us committed as child molesters, or both! There we both were on our knees while Julia had her legs spread wide. The three of us were debating how best to develop her pubic patch into a small but dense golden patch right above her slit. If I recall, we finally settled on trimming it with scissors while carefully shaving all around it. Of course with her golden hair Julia does not have a great deal of body hair, nor do you. And I have become very capable at shaving a woman's legs, too. I haven't nicked you in weeks.

For that matter, the two of you give me the most perfect shaves day after day. What I most enjoy, of course, is how you test the finished shave for closeness: by running your so-sensitive tit against my cheek to see if it can feel any remaining stubble. And, of course, now you're even cutting my hair...

Finally, there are your bodies. Katherine, you and Julia are incredible. What you may not know is that I am working out with increasing seriousness. I feel I must, because I overhear you talking with Julia about how you could improve some tiny facet of your appearance the least little bit. What is so humbling, my darling, is that the vast amount of your effort required to effect a change, compared to the tiny amount of improvement, does not seem to enter into the calculation.

The fact that you might exert herculean effort for a most-marginal change seems irrelevant to you. The only criterion is, "Will I look better in my master's eyes?" It is terribly humbling. On the other hand, recently I have felt you running your fingers lightly over my chest and shoulder muscles and making very warm, happy sounds deep in your body. Maybe I am doing something right.

As Christmas drew closer, I found that we were spending more time in the village. That, too, was an experience. If there is a soul there who you do not know — and likely already helped — I have yet to meet him or her. My darling, as their ruler I have always been greeted with great deference. But, along with a number of my people, I always thought that many of the villagers looked on me as a goose to be plucked.

But now? Good heavens! In every case, my darling Katherine, you are greeted with love and reverence. The very finest things are brought out for you — and often offered to you as gifts. The people utterly worship you, my darling. And their children? It is unbelievable. You are a female Pied Piper! They follow you around and you are so good with them and to them. You play with them, tease them... love them. And always there is something special — often a piece of silver you find in an ear, a hairdo... And the most-heard sound is the silvery laughter of small children. It is truly a lovely sound, but particularly so at the holiday season when you do so much to ensure their merry Christmas.

But then, my darling, there was the day at The Sign of the Golden Bear. I didn't realize at the time, my darling, that it was in this tavern that you were enslaved. Reflecting back on it, I can't remember how we came to enter in the first place. At the time I thought the idea was mine, but in light of what happened subsequently, I'm not at all sure. I thought it was because it had been a long day, you had been on your feet for hours, and the thought of sipping a hot mulled cider by the hearth sounded good.

Since it was only four o'clock, the establishment was almost deserted. Two of my young troopers were seated in the corner looking very unhappy for some reason. I seated you by the fire as two serving wenches approached. Looking up you smiled warmly and greeted them. "Hi, Susan. Hi, Martha. You're both looking well."

The two young women were dressed identically. They wore bodices that ended below their nipples but which served to force their tits up and out. Their nipples had been rouged. Their skirts were hiked up in the center almost to their navels, fully exposing their pussies.

After placing our order, the girls went to fill it and you said, "Master, could we please help these girls? They, too, are slaves in this establishment. I said they are looking well. However, Sire, I can tell by the way they move somewhat stiffly that they have recently been whipped. I am sure that their backs and bellies are covered with still-bleeding welts." Continuing, you pointed out that the unhappy-looking troopers were the girls' boyfriends.

Reaching for my purse I gave you two small sacks of gold. Without opening them — you heard the characteristic clink of gold and judged the value by weight — you grinned and whispered, "I owe you, yet again, beloved Master." Then you asked me to watch carefully.

When the girls came back with our drinks you asked them again about the conditions of their servitude. In each case the girl's family had sold her into slavery to raise money. But fortunately, the money in the pouches was more than sufficient for the need. Katherine, you tied the drawstrings carefully and held a pouch out. The first girl, Susan, moved over it, maneuvered her crotch and took the pouch into her cunt. Martha then did the same thing.

"Girls," you said softly, "that's enough to purchase your freedom and to provide you with very nice dowries. I do so hope you will use the money for that." Then with a beaming smile you added, "And a very merry Christmas to you both!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.