Kate & Friends - Cover

Kate & Friends

Copyright© 2002 by Morgan

Chapter 25

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 25 - This is a story set in the 13th century. The first section represents a collaboration with a young woman from Texas and was done over 10 years ago. It is basically a romance with more than a few anachronistic elements. But, as I note in the author's preface, it beats having to research 13th-century life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Historical   DomSub  

When we returned to the apartment we found Sally Schmidt naked on her knees waiting for us at the door. The poor girl was shaking like a leaf, but was in the submissive’s posture with her hands behind her head, her knees spread wide, her tits upthrust, and her eyes downcast.

“What on earth are you doing?” Kate exclaimed.

“I was waiting for your return, Your Majesty, so that I may be instructed in my duties,” Sally replied softly.

“Well, your first duty is to refer to me as Kate, and my friend here as Mattie. Understand?” With her eyes as big as saucers, the girl just nodded. “Now let’s get you cleaned up. When did you last have a bath?”

The poor girl couldn’t remember the last one she had had, so Kate helped her up. It took only an instant for Kate to shed the two scraps of fabric she was wearing which she did as she led Sally to the bathroom. The girl’s reaction was even stronger than mine had been. When Kate glared at me, I shed my clothes, too, and the three of us got into the shower.

Under Kate’s tender ministrations, the girl’s body came clean for possibly the first time in years. After three rounds of shampooing Sally’s hair emerged as an incredibly rich chestnut color. With her emerald-green eyes, the girl was a stunning beauty. At her own insistence, Sally had me on my knees in the shower for what seemed like hours, shampooing my mane of hair. When I looked at myself in the mirror, it turned out that under the years’ accumulation of grime, my hair was truly golden. Following this, Kate led us to the sauna — another new experience for both of us — and we looked on in horror as she scraped what appeared to be layers of filth from what we both thought were clean bodies.

This was followed by immersion in that liquid refrigerator just outside the sauna. Kate howled with laughter as we both screamed in shock when we found ourselves in 38-degree water. Extending a hand to each of us, she effortlessly lifted us both from the pool and then ran back to the bathroom where we jumped into the hot pool.

This time I cradled Sally’s head between my mountainous tits while Kate very gently worked musk oil into her skin. Finally, she gave the girl the first body massage she had ever had. While lying face down on the table, Sally fell sound asleep while Kate gently treated the whip cuts on her back. After carrying the sleeping girl back to the bedroom, she gently lay her on the crisp sheets and covered her lightly. Even in her sleep, we could see the girl’s body move sinuously on the marvelous bed as it savored the feeling. Leaving her, we went out to the kitchen where Kate prepared dinner.

When preparations were complete, we returned to the bedroom where Kate gently lifted the covers from the sleeping girl. The instant she pulled them back, I was almost overcome by a marvelous scent. When I asked, Kate told me that it was the natural fragrance of Sally’s body.

“Isn’t it neat, Mattie?” she said. “Can you imagine how Jack is going to feel awakening every day with that fragrance in the bed beside him?”

Meanwhile, the sleeping girl was futilely trying to find her missing covers, although still asleep. At that point, Kate lowered her head and very lightly kissed the girl full on her lips.

Already partially awake as a result of feeling chilled, the girl’s eyes opened. Reaching up, she held her hand behind Kate’s head and slowly moved her lips on hers. When they eased apart, Sally said softly, “You see, Majesty ... Kate... ! I really am learning. When I kissed you this time, I was already flat on my back, so I couldn’t fall over.” Then she stretched her lovely body on the bed and asked, “What now?”

“Now, young lady, you eat.” Kate then apologized to the girl for taking her away from the Golden Bear without having a chance to eat the steak dinner that had been ordered for her. Taking her by the hand, Kate led the still-sleepy girl into the small dining room.

When she saw it for the first time, Sally stopped short and gasped, “My God! Am I supposed to eat here?”

“What’s wrong with it?” Kate asked, barely able to quell her giggles.

“It’s ... it’s ... it’s so utterly magnificent!” the girl replied. And indeed it was. The table was set for three, with a centerpiece of lovely fresh-cut summer flowers. Because it had gotten so late, even though it stays light quite late in the spring, it was already dark outside. The table was lighted only by candles burning in two candelabra. Only then did Sally realize she was still nude.

When she pointed this out to Kate, the girl just looked down at her own incredible body and feigned amazement, then looked at me, and finally said, “You’re absolutely right, Sally. I’m truly glad you noticed. And since you mentioned it, Mattie and I are naked, too.”

The girl raised an eyebrow and said finally, “You wouldn’t be teasing me, would you, Kate?”

With her eyes totally guileless and as wide as saucers, she said, “Moi? Tease you?” Why, Sally Schmidt, whatever could you possibly be thinking of?” Then she just giggled merrily.

Dinner that night was very simple, consisting of magnificent sirloin steaks that had been flown in from a place called Omaha, in a country called the United States. (But how are they flown in? Are they carried by eagles, do you suppose? And what are the united states? A confederation of some kind, somewhere?) Anyway, the steaks were accompanied by souffléd potatoes, and followed by a magnificent garden salad.

After eating her first bite, Sally looked at Kate and asked, “Could I change my mind?” When Kate asked her what she wanted to change her mind about, the girl replied, “About getting married. Instead, could I be your body slave? And no money will change hands this time, either. I will be doing it voluntarily.” She paused and then added, “The only charge would be that I would get to eat the food at this table once every six months or so. And get to spend one night each year in that glorious bed or one like it. That’s all I ask. May I do that, Kate?”

It was then that I realized what an incredibly expressive face Kate has. Without saying a word, as Sally spoke we could initially see acceptance, then enthusiasm, then scepticism, but finally flat refusal. Although she had still not spoken a word, her reactions were as plain as day, so Sally continued, “But why not? Why can’t I be your slave?”

“Because, my darling,” Kate replied, “I’m a sadist is why not. And as the sadist I am, I will not permit it. You night enjoy it too much.”

Now Kate’s voice took on the sound of authority pronouncing sentence on a criminal. “Oh, no, Sally Schmidt, I will not let you off that easily. Instead, you are sentenced to marry Jack Johnson. And as his wife, you’ll really be in for it! You must cook and clean, do the housework ... and a woman’s work is never done, we know. But when you’re ready to collapse from utter exhaustion, can you just comfortably go to sleep? Of course not. You must repeatedly open your body to almost constant repetitive assaults on your womanhood. As you’ve already discovered, men have a thing between their legs — and Jack’s is huge! — that they use to penetrate your loins, your bum, your mouth ... every possible opening. And is this only once or twice a year? Hah! It’s not even as seldom as once or twice a night! Particularly with a wife as beautiful as you are.

“Will you be living in a palace? Of course not. You will have a large house to maintain, with no servants! While the kitchen, dining room, bedrooms, and so forth will be like this, you won’t even have a swimming pool! And I can assure you that it’s nearly impossible to swim laps in the bathing pool. And while my royal shower has six banks of shower heads on three walls, yours will have only four. You won’t even have a tennis court. And the exercise facility won’t be nearly as large as mine.”

Now Kate was smiling happily, ostensibly thinking of the punishment awaiting Sally. Then she nodded her head firmly and concluded, “Finally, to make it even worse, your sentence is for a lifetime.” After a pause she added, “I guess I fixed you, didn’t I?”

“Are you serious, Your Majesty?” Sally asked. “About our house, I mean? Could there possibly be a house as palatial as the one you described?”

“Palatial? Not hardly!” Kate replied. “And just you wait. As soon as we finish dinner, you have to do the dishes, the pots, the pans ... I’m sure you’ll be thoroughly miserable.” Then she snapped her fingers and added, “By the way ... The house is our wedding gift to you and Jack. You can use some of your money for the odds and ends you’ll need.”

After clearing the plates — Sally jumped to her feet to help — Kate brought out apple pie served with ice cream for dessert. This was replaced with a cheese platter and finally coffee was served. Along with it she served the most incredible cognac I have ever tasted, and then produced a cigar humidor. When she took a light panatella for herself, I followed suit, and after overcoming her initial fear, Sally did, too. When I had a sip and then a puff on the cigar, I felt so marvelously expansive, I pushed my chair back from the table and let my body sag down on it as I savored the taste sensations.

Totally disregarding the whip cuts scoring her back, Sally did, too. Then with an eager expression on her face she asked, “Do you cater... ? Or do take-out?” Kate howled with laughter at Sally’s quip and then giggled merrily as the girl continued, “I mean ... Well, it’s a well-known fact that if the taxes here in Essex were ten times higher than they are, they would still be the lowest in Europe ... And this is certainly not the lowest-cost palace to have to maintain ... So ... I mean ... when you need a little extra spending money — for a new tower on the castle, for example — you might want to have a little outside income, so...”

“Sally Schmidt, you are too damned much!” Kate enthused. “I really don’t see how you can do it. This morning you were viciously beaten, and yet tonight you can crack jokes.” Then Kate became serious as she added, “The indomitable human spirit ... Sally Schmidt, you are a wonderful person.” Then Kate changed the subject a bit and said, “You mentioned a younger sister, Judy. Do you have any other brothers or sisters?”

Suddenly the girl’s expression changed totally. Sadly she said, “I have an older sister, Kathy.” Then the girl started to cry. Sally is not a small girl. She’s about the same height as Kate — five feet eight — and weighs a bit more: probably 130 pounds. Nevertheless, Kate lifted the girl from her chair as if she were a feather, then sat down again sitting Sally across her lap.

Hugging the girl closely Kate said softly, “Do you want to tell us about Kathy?”

The story she told was an utter horror: “Kathy is also a slave, of course,” Sally began. “She’s been enslaved for over five years now. Her owners use her as a brood mare and a milch cow. The first thing they did was to breed her. She was scarcely sixteen at the time, and a virgin as I was. They placed her in a room with a young man. It was dark all the time ... or almost all the time. One wall was entirely one-way glass.

“Whenever the lights came on, she and the man had to fuck. A voice over a speaker would tell them how she was to be taken. One time there were five men and Kathy. She was fucked repeatedly, all night long — or all day. Because the room was always dark and there was no way of telling time, she had no idea what time it was when the lights came on. This even continued for months into her pregnancy.

“One of the toughest things was having to give birth unassisted. She even had to lick her infant clean, and bite off its umbilical cord with her teeth. Only then was she allowed out of the room for the first time in about a year. She was used as a milch cow for a couple of years until her breasts ran dry and then the cycle repeated. Since she gave birth to another child a few months ago, she’s now back in her milch-cow rôle. Needless to say, any resistance on her part is grounds for a merciless whipping.”

“So your sister has given birth to two children by different fathers?” Kate asked.

“Two births,” Sally said, “but she’s almost certain they’re by the same father. His name is Ken Smith, and she really likes him. When they’re together, he’s really nice to her. He gives her the best food — over her strenuous objections — and holds her tightly against the cold. I guess he’s a wonderful guy, and she ... she really loves him. ‘Like’ just doesn’t do it.”

“But how do you know all this?” Kate asked. “How can she communicate?”

“She has letters smuggled out occasionally,” Sally replied. “It’s very interesting, though. Kathy says that things began to change around Christmastime, last year. Since then her owners have been particularly concerned about any communications getting off the property.” Then she looked at Kate and said, “That must have been your doing, Kate. She is kept as a slave here in Essex.”

Instantly, Kate’s attitude changed to one of determination. “Do you know where she is kept?” she asked.

Remarkably, Sally did. When Kate was told the location, she immediately left the table. Moments later she was at the door of the apartment, now wearing a terry bathrobe, and in intense conversation with a senior officer of a Guards regiment. As Kate talked — undoubtedly telling him about Kathy — I could see the look of horror on his face. Finally, he drew himself up to rigid attention, executed a perfect salute, and hurriedly left. Moments later, Kate rejoined us after shrugging off her robe.

After a second cognac, it was apparent that Sally was tiring rapidly. “Well,” Kate announced, “I guess it’s time to put you to work.” When Sally looked puzzled, Kate continued, “I said just a short time ago that a woman’s work is never done. Sally Schmidt, it may not have registered in your pea brain yet, but you are a woman. Now get to work!” The girl jumped from her chair but had no idea of what she was expected to do. “The dishes, silly!” Kate exclaimed. Then the three of us took the rest of the dishes out to the kitchen where Kate demonstrated to Sally’s utter astonishment how to load a dishwasher.

“You mean it does all the cleaning by itself?” the girl exclaimed.

“Well ... it does clean them,” Kate conceded, “but there’s still a lot of work to be done. You have to put them in all by yourself. And then you have to empty it. Although they’re working on it, they still haven’t come up with a unit that puts the dishes away, either.” In just moments, the dishwasher had come to life and we returned to the bedroom.

“Now your real work begins,” Kate said. “And boy, are you in for it! Do you know what you have to do now?” Kate’s tone of voice suggested that, whatever it was, it was really awful. “You have to get in that bed, and spend the rest of the night hugging Mattie!” She raised her hands as if to ward off any objection and continued, “And in spite of her diseased sex and atrocious body odor, you must melt your body to hers and try to warm her cold cunt with your hot one. I expect your pubic patches to have grown together by morning. Hear?”

“Yes, ma’am,” Sally replied with her eyes dancing, “I hear you loud and clear. But what are you going to be doing?”

“Hah!” Kate exclaimed. “That’s the most painful part. In spite of your wounds, I am going to spend all night gouging your back with my nipples. Now get into bed. It’s getting late and I’m getting cold!”

The girl just grinned happily and jumped into bed. I got in beside her and took her into my arms. Instantly I smelled the lovely fragrance of her young body. Kate got into bed on the other side and did what she said she would. Lying on her side, she gently moved her tits against Sally’s tortured back.

But the girl was irrepressible. She whispered, “It must be my experience as a slave, Mattie. I am already immunized against the rotting stench emitting from your body!” At that crack I gently pinched her bottom. All that did was to cause her to say, “You’re a big woman, Mattie. Surely you can pinch harder than that.”

When I did, she just giggled and ground her pelvis into mine. With Kate’s arm over Sally’s body, and reaching across to mine, we all fell asleep. The last thing I remember that night was feeling the softest pair of lips melting against mine and then the sweetest, most innocent kiss.

The next morning, I awakened with the most marvelous scent in my nostrils. As I began to emerge from a wonderfully deep sleep, I realized that I was still in Sally’s embrace. When I moved the slightest bit, the girl moved her pelvis against mine, and I knew that we had adhered to Kate’s instructions. Our pubic patches were entwined. Then I realized that Sally’s eyes were open wide, although she hadn’t moved her upper body.

While she just looked into my eyes, she cocked her pelvis and I did to. It was the strangest sensation to be looking deeply into the eyes of a person with whom I was sexually connected. Then our clits touched sending waves of heat through my body. Seeing Sally’s eyes lose focus, I could tell that she was feeling something similar. Then I felt Kate’s hand on my back, pulling me toward her while she mashed Sally’s body even tighter between us. Suddenly my pelvis was in spasm as I was swept with an intense orgasm, made even more intense by the spasms in Sally’s pelvis that I was feeling in mine. I was the first to move enough for our clits to lose contact, but continued to hold the girl tightly in my arms.

When her eyes again focused, she smiled warmly and melted her lips to mine in a loving, if passionless, kiss. Then she turned her head almost completely around. Seeing what she was doing, Kate lifted her body and kissed the girl in the same way I had.

At that Sally resumed her previous position, and Kate pulled herself even tighter against the girl’s back, while Sally tried to flatten my tits with her own. Sighing she murmured, “My children will never believe I actually spent a night sleeping mashed between two reigning queens. And when I tell them it was the best night I’ve ever spent in my life, they won’t believe that, either. But what will really blow their minds will be when I tell them that I was mashed so close to one by the other’s tits against my back that our pubic hair entwined, and I came to orgasm when my clit touched hers.”

Hearing her words, I eased away, hopped out of bed and located a pair of small scissors. Returning to the bed, I put one foot on it and then cut a lock of hair along the edge of my pubic patch. (I had already resolved to cut back all of my pubic hair to a small dense patch above my slit the way Kate had hers.) When I looked at the small collection of hairs, I began to giggle. There, along with my golden hairs were a few chestnut-colored ones. Carefully offering them to Sally I said, “Darling, I have a souvenir for you. A lock of my pubic hair. And if you look carefully, you’ll see a few chestnut hairs mixed in with them.” The girl looked at the tiny collection and began to howl with laughter.

Our day was a very busy one. We started off with a shower, then a swim with Kate giving pointers to both Sally and me, followed by a sauna. After working out on the exercise equipment, with Kate carefully explaining the various machines because Sally’s new house would have the same ones, we took a shower. Only then did we eat breakfast, with me trying to survive on starvation rations. And I had already lost nearly ten pounds!

After breakfast, Sally and I spent an excruciating few hours with tweezers pulling out each other’s pubic hair except for the dense patch above our slits. After checking on Sally’s tortured back — her degree of recovery was so great, it appeared she might even be able to wear a backless wedding gown — Kate and I worked on etiquette, manners, behavior, speech patterns, and even her studies. As we both had already suspected, Sally was a brilliant young woman whose mind soaked up new knowledge like a sponge. And like a sponge with water, she seemed to truly thirst for knowledge. In the afternoon, we soaked up the sun while lying naked beside the swimming pool.

At five o’clock, Kate received a very brief phone call to which she responded only in cryptic monosyllables. Taking us both into the bath, we soaked in the tub, then Kate gave Sally another massage and finally restyled her hair. (If there is anything of significance Kate can’t do, it must be very trivial or very obscure!) Finally she produced a new summery green dress which showed off Sally’s incredible beauty.

While all this was going on, Sally was becoming increasingly puzzled, and finally asked what was going on? What was the great occasion? Kate just shrugged it off with the comment that every woman feels good dressing up once in a while. Sally pointed out that she had never looked half so elegant in her entire life.

Then Sally sat watching as Kate dressed in a lovely sheer white dress that revealed the perfection of her body, as well as her pink nipples and auburn pubic patch. When I pointed out how revealing it was, Kate’s only comment was that both the people in the kingdom and the palace staff were far more used to seeing her completely naked. Seeing her nipples would be nothing new.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.