Charlotte's Secret - Cover

Preview

Charlotte's Secret

by Marc Nobbs

Copyright© 2022 by Marc Nobbs

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Romantic, Heterosexual, Cheating,

Drama Sex Story: Everyone has secrets. Everyone tells lies. But for one Westmouthshire family, secrets and lies have become a way of life. Trapped in a loveless marriage, David keeps a secret that could set him free. Susie is keeping a secret that could mean neither she nor her son, will ever want for anything again. Her successful lingerie store carries her name, but Charlotte’s really is the biggest secret of all. A secret as terrible as it is wonderful. A secret that could tear her family apart.

Author’s Note

Charlotte’s Secret was originally written for the now defunct Illustrated Erotic Story website, “Ruthie’s Club”, who produced three terrific illustrations for it.

Later it was published in a slightly revised form by Phaze Books, and following their demise, the right reverted back to me, when I revised it a second time before sending it to the rainforest retailer.

Just like a number of my other novels, it takes place in Westmouth, Westmouthshire—a fictional town and county on the South-East Coast of England. As the second Westmouthshire novel published, it establishes some of the characters and locations that appear in subsequent novels.

So if you’ve read any or all of Eternally & Evermore, Kissed by a Rose, A Good Man, A Tortured Soul, The Big Four Ohhh!, The Lies We Lead or The Truths We Live, then keep your eyes open and allow yourself a wry smile when you spot a reference.

Dedication

Charlotte’s Secret is dedicated to Ash.

If it wasn’t for her, it would still be sitting on my hard-drive collecting virtual dust.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.