Charlotte's Secret - Cover

Charlotte's Secret

Copyright© 2022 by Marc Nobbs

Chapter 6

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Everyone has secrets. Everyone tells lies. But for one Westmouthshire family, secrets and lies have become a way of life. Trapped in a loveless marriage, David keeps a secret that could set him free. Susie is keeping a secret that could mean neither she nor her son, will ever want for anything again. Her successful lingerie store carries her name, but Charlotte’s really is the biggest secret of all. A secret as terrible as it is wonderful. A secret that could tear her family apart.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating  

Charlotte was in a daze and was lucky that her feet knew the way back to the shop without having to engage her brain. A million thoughts ran through her head, none of them pleasant. She thought about what she’d like to do to Susie, about how David would react to the news that Ben wasn’t his son, about what it would do to Ben if his father was suddenly replaced by someone else. In between these worries were flashes of Susie’s lips wrapped around Mike’s cock. Charlotte hated herself for that. Mike was as much of a bastard as Susie was a bitch, maybe more so. She shouldn’t be fantasising about him. She shouldn’t.

Back at the shop, Charlotte went straight back to the storeroom. She fired up her PC, connected her phone, and downloaded the pictures so that she could copy them to CD later. She browsed through them, amazed at just how sharp the images were. She stared at the close-up of Mike’s cock and squirmed in her seat.

There was a noise. Charlotte turned to face the door. Someone was keying in the entry code. She cleared the picture from the screen just as the door opened and Jakki walked through.

“Hi, Miss Jenkins. I’ve just come to make some coffee. Would you like one?”

“What? Oh ... Er ... Yes, coffee would be lovely. Thank you, Jakki.”

Jakki hurried over to the small kitchen unit in the corner of the room, filled the kettle and switched it on. While she waited for the water to boil, she retrieved three mugs from the cupboard under the sink.

“Who was that you went to lunch with?” she asked as she put instant coffee powder in the mugs.

“My sister.”

“Oh, I didn’t know you had a sister. Are you close? I have two sisters—we’re all really close. I’m the middle one. Which are you? Older or younger? Or are there more than two of you?”

Charlotte sighed. This was the problem with teenagers—too damn inquisitive. “Susie’s eighteen months older than me, although as we were growing up people always said I acted more like the eldest.”

“Really? Now, people always say I act like the youngest. It’s cool having sisters though. Isn’t it? You can talk about stuff with them. Stuff you wouldn’t talk about with other people? Know what I mean?”

Charlotte didn’t reply.

“Nikki, that’s my big sister, she always lends me cool clothes, and I can ask her anything. I mean anything. Even, you know, sex stuff. I swear she knows about all sorts of stuff. And Bobbi, my kid sister—she looks up to me, which is cool too.”

The kettle switched itself off as the water reached the boil. Jakki filled the mugs and handed one to Charlotte. She carried the other two back into the shop. Charlotte waited until had left then put her head in her hands. She wondered why everyone else seemed to have loving sisters, but she’d wound up with Susie. What had she done to deserve it? Was she being made to atone for the sins of a past life? Or was it sheer dumb luck? Whatever it was, it was time Susie got what was coming to her.


David stared at the papers on the desk in front of him. He was finding it hard to concentrate on the audit he was reviewing. Every time he looked at the figures, a vision of his sister-in-law in sexy underwear popped into his head and refused to leave. She turned around and bent over, the thin material of her knickers stretched over her bum, and then she turned and beckoned him towards her. It was only when Susie walked into the scene carrying their son in her arms, and demanding to know what was going on, that David was able to shake his head clear of the images and focus on the numbers again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.