Charlotte's Secret - Cover

Charlotte's Secret

Copyright© 2022 by Marc Nobbs

Chapter 9

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Everyone has secrets. Everyone tells lies. But for one Westmouthshire family, secrets and lies have become a way of life. Trapped in a loveless marriage, David keeps a secret that could set him free. Susie is keeping a secret that could mean neither she nor her son, will ever want for anything again. Her successful lingerie store carries her name, but Charlotte’s really is the biggest secret of all. A secret as terrible as it is wonderful. A secret that could tear her family apart.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating  

David finished his presentation to polite applause from the floor. Charlotte was sitting in the front row and flashed him her sexy smile each time he caught her eye. He’d found it off-putting but managed to keep his mind on the job and get through his speech without a problem. Chairs scraped on the wooden floor as the delegates stood and filed out of the room in search of lunch. Max Hanely, the chairman of the business club, joined David on the stage as he packed away his laptop.

“David! Splendid session. Very informative.” His voice was as large as the rest of him. He held out a giant hand that David duly shook.

“Thanks, Max. Glad you enjoyed it.”

“I never knew about those VAT issues with regard to disbursements. I’ll have to get my people to look into it.”

“Yes, David, it was very good. I do wish I hadn’t dropped you as my accountant.”

Max looked at Charlotte in astonishment. “Dropped him? Were you mad?”

“Sort of.”

“Max, can I introduce my sister-in-law, Charlotte Jenkins.”

“Ah, I see. Yes, well, that explains it. Nice to meet you, Miss Jenkins. You know I didn’t realise we had such attractive young members. What’s your business?”

“I’m the proprietor of Charlotte’s Secret.” Max looked at her blankly. “The underwear store on High Street.”

“Oh, you mean the place that sells the kinky knickers? Yes, I had my secretary get my wife something from there.” He nudged David’s arm and added, “I got the little minx to model it for me before I took it home too. Good job they’re the same size, eh?”

“I do hope you washed it before you gave it to your wife,” said Charlotte.

“Should I have? Oh, never mind. Look, I was going to ask David to join me for lunch, why don’t you come too?”

“I’d love to, but I’m working on my books at the moment. My new accountant needs them a.s.a.p. and I’m terrible with figures. I need every spare moment I can get on them.”

“Never mind. Never mind. David, shall we?”

“Wish I could, Max, but I promised my wife I’d call her. It’s our wedding anniversary today.”

“And you chose us over her? That’s commitment, that is. I’ll have to put you forward for the board next year. Say, why don’t you help Miss Jenkins here with her figures after you’ve called the missus? Keep it in the family, sort of thing. Well, guess I’ll have to see who else is free. You’ll both be at the reception this afternoon I take it?”

When Max was out of earshot, Charlotte said, “Calling your wife?”

“Doing your books? Yeah, real good excuse that is. At least mine was plausible.”

“Oh, yeah—very plausible. I can see Susie climbing off Mike’s dick to take your call and claiming she’s out of breath because she had to run in from the hanging the clothes in the garden. So—are you going to help me with my figures?”

“There’s one figure I’d definitely like to look over.”

“Is that the same one you’ve been working on all weekend?”

They left the room together and headed up the grand staircase in the foyer. They’d been allocated rooms next to each other, but even on this third day of the conference, Charlotte’s bed had yet to be slept in.

Once in David’s room, Charlotte flung her arms around his neck and kissed him. “This is great, isn’t it? A whole weekend on our own. Such a shame it has to end.”

“We better make the most of the time we’ve got then.”

She knelt, opened his trousers and reached inside. She grabbed the waistband of his boxers, pulled it away from his belly, and peeked inside. She looked him in the eye, winked at him and grinned. His boxers came down and his hard cock sprang out and hit her on the nose. She stroked a long, manicured fingernail along the underside and his cock twitched.

“That tickles.”

Cloudy drops of semen leaked from the end of his dick. Charlotte used her tongue to spread it around the glans. She pulled back the foreskin and licked the exposed sensitive skin. She opened her mouth and slid David’s cock between her lips. She stopped halfway along the shaft, and slowly withdrew, circling her tongue around the knob. David groaned. When only the head remained in her mouth, Charlotte pushed forward in one smooth movement until her nose nestled in his pubic hair. David closed his eyes and groaned again. She held his cock in one hand and moved her head back and forth in a steady rhythm.

David stopped her before he got too close to orgasm. He pushed her back onto the bed and knelt before her. “Your turn.”

He pushed her skirt over her hips and was surprised to see she wasn’t wearing knickers. He blew softly on her clit and she gasped. He stroked the inside of one thigh, then the other. Charlotte shivered. He lifted her leg and kissed her knee. She sighed and he lavished her with more tiny kisses, all the way up her leg until he reached the top of her thigh. He planted a kiss just above her neat patch of pubic hair. Her musky scent flooded his senses.

He slid his hands around her waist and up her back. His thumbs traced the curve of her breasts. Her skin was soft and smooth. She held his head and gently pushed it downwards. He leant forward, licked up the length of her slit and then blew on it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.