Charlotte's Secret - Cover

Charlotte's Secret

Copyright© 2022 by Marc Nobbs

Chapter 3

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Everyone has secrets. Everyone tells lies. But for one Westmouthshire family, secrets and lies have become a way of life. Trapped in a loveless marriage, David keeps a secret that could set him free. Susie is keeping a secret that could mean neither she nor her son, will ever want for anything again. Her successful lingerie store carries her name, but Charlotte’s really is the biggest secret of all. A secret as terrible as it is wonderful. A secret that could tear her family apart.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating  

David turned and faced the other way. However, he could see her reflection in a mirror on the wall. He watched her unbutton her blouse, peel it off her shoulders and toss it on the table. She was wearing the same white bra that he’d been looking at earlier. Next, she undid her skirt and wiggled her hips as she pushed it down over them. Her knickers matched the bra and she also wore some lace-topped, thigh-high, white stockings. She bent to roll one of the stockings down her leg. After David had recovered from the view this gave him of her breasts, he said, “No, leave the stockings on.”

“How did you ... Oh, the mirror. I forgot about that.”

“Yeah, right. Of course, you did.”

She rolled the stocking back up her leg and stood up straight, “Well, you may as well turn around again and have a proper look. After all, it’s nothing you haven’t seen before.”

David slowly turned around. “There was no hospital mix-up. You and Susie are definitely sisters. No question about it.”

Charlotte reached behind her back, unhooked her bra and slowly removed her arms from the straps. She threw it on the table with her blouse and skirt. He stared at her magnificent breasts—full and round with large, dark red nipples that gave away her arousal. Charlotte followed his gaze and smiled. She licked her fingers and rubbed her nipples. “You like?”

He stared, open-mouthed and nodded. She turned her back on him and hooked her thumbs into her waistband. In one swift movement, she bent over and whipped her knickers down to her ankles. David had a great view. She stepped out of her panties, briefly flashing him her pussy. The swollen lips glistened with a hint of moisture and opened very slightly as she moved. The knickers joined the rest of her clothes on the desk.

“I don’t do this for every customer, you know.”

“I should hope not.”

Charlotte picked up the hipsters and pulled them on. Then she put on the bra. She stood before David, awaiting his appraisal, one leg slightly bent. She rested on hand on her hip and pushed it out to the side. “Well?”

“Stunning. I like them a whole hell of a lot.”

“I can see that.” She stared at the lump that had appeared in David’s trousers. “They look to me like they’re having the desired effect. Although, I thought they were supposed to make Susie feel better, not you.”

He shuffled his feet and tried to rearrange his trousers. “Sorry. I didn’t mean to offend.”

“Don’t apologise. Why should I be offended? I’m flattered, actually. It’s good to know I can still make you squirm. Now, why don’t I help you with your little situation, so that you’ll be able to concentrate on what else you’re going to buy?” She didn’t wait for a response but stepped forward and knelt in front of him. She unbuckled his belt and slid his zipper down.

Charlotte looked up into David’s eyes. “Did Susie buy these shorts?”

He shook his head. “You know full well that she didn’t.”

“Well, whoever bought them has wonderful taste.” The next thing David knew, his slacks and shorts were at his ankles, and Charlotte had his cock in her hand. “Hello, little man. Do you remember me? Of course, you do. Have you missed me? I’ve missed you. You have no idea how much.” She looked up into David’s eyes. “Now, don’t worry, sweetie. This won’t hurt a bit.”

She drew back his foreskin and licked away the drop of clear liquid that had formed on the tip of his knob. Then she swirled her tongue around it, before sucking it between her scarlet lips.

David groaned.

Charlotte stroked his cock with one hand as she sucked it. With the other, she caressed his scrotum. He rested his hands on her head as it moved back and forth over his cock.

“Oh! My! God!” David remembered that Charlotte was good—the best he’d ever been fortunate to experience—but this was something else. “My God, you’re good.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.