Charlotte's Secret - Cover

Charlotte's Secret

Copyright© 2022 by Marc Nobbs

Chapter 4

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Everyone has secrets. Everyone tells lies. But for one Westmouthshire family, secrets and lies have become a way of life. Trapped in a loveless marriage, David keeps a secret that could set him free. Susie is keeping a secret that could mean neither she nor her son, will ever want for anything again. Her successful lingerie store carries her name, but Charlotte’s really is the biggest secret of all. A secret as terrible as it is wonderful. A secret that could tear her family apart.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating  

When he’d come down from his high, he stepped back. His cock plopped out of her and the gusset of her knickers sprung back into place. She stood and turned to face him, her face flushed. His semen trickled out of her cunt, soaked the knickers and ran down her leg. It pooled at the top of her stockings. She reached down, wiped it away and sucked her finger clean.

“Well,” she said, “You can’t have these now, I’ll have to find you a clean pair. But that’s okay—I think I’ll keep them for myself. I’ll have to wash them first though.”

David laughed and pulled up his shorts and trousers. Charlotte removed the soiled panties, used them to wipe her cunt clean and threw them on the desk. She picked up her skirt and pulled it on, not bothering with her knickers. She stuffed her breasts back into her new bra and then pulled on her blouse. As she did up the buttons, she said, “You know, I still say you married the wrong sister.”

“Maybe I did, but I didn’t have a choice.”

“Of course, you had a choice! You could have chosen not to let one drunken mistake dictate the rest of your life.”

“I’m surprised you forgave me so easily.”

She stopped dressing and gazed at David. “Of course I forgave you. I loved you.” She cast her eyes down. “I still do. I just wish you hadn’t...”

“Remember, Charlie, I know what it’s like to grow up without a father. I wasn’t going to let that happen to any child of mine.”

“I know. I know. But you could have been a part of his life without marrying her.”

“You’re the one who said this town was small-minded. Imagine the gossip.”

“But you don’t even know for certain that Ben is yours. After all, you only slept with Susie once.”

“He’s my son.”

“Did you ever see any of the guys she used to run around with? You’re a hell of a catch next to them, David. I wouldn’t put it past her to try and trap you. And besides...”

“Besides what?”

Charlotte shook her head. “Nothing. It doesn’t matter. Forget I said anything.”

“Besides what? Charlie, if there’s something I should know...”

“I said it’s nothing. Forget it. Let’s get back out front before someone notices I’m gone.”

She found David some new knickers and a bra from the box and led him to the front room of the shop. Jakki was behind the counter. Charlotte joined her and handed over David’s purchases.

“Jakki, could you gift wrap these and process them, please.”

“But aren’t these from the Admirable collection?”

“Yes. And?”

“They’re not supposed to be on sale until next week.”

“Special circumstances, Jakki. And give him a fifteen percent discount too.” She winked at David.

“Okay.” Jakki found a gift box from under the counter and wrapped the underwear.

Charlotte and David waited patiently for her to finish. They didn’t speak. Charlotte gazed out of the shop window “Oh, shit.”

“What?” David looked out of the window too.

“Isn’t that Susie’s car.”

“Bollocks. What’s she doing here?”

“I don’t know.” She looked and him and pleaded, “Honestly, I’ve no idea. Don’t look at me like that, it’s not my fault. I haven’t seen her in weeks and she’s never even been to the shop before.”

“She can’t find me here. She’ll go spare. I’m not supposed to have any contact with you, remember.”

“Of course, I remember! But how, exactly, were you planning on explaining the knickers?”

“I don’t know.” He shrugged. “I could tell her I bought them in London, I suppose. I went up there for a meeting last week.”

Outside, Susie parked the car and got out. The indicators flashed as she locked it. “What am I going to do, Charlie?”

“Go out the back. There’s access to the rear car park through the store room. The entry code is one-nine-seven-two.”

“Nineteen-seventy-two? My birth year?”

Charlotte blushed. “Yes ... Well ... Look, just go. Now. She’s coming in.”

“But, what about...” David pointed to Jakki and the gift box.

“Leave them. I’ll pay for them and bring them around to your office on Monday.” She nodded her head towards the back room. “Go!”

David smiled and then dashed through the curtained doorway.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.