Charlotte's Secret - Cover

Charlotte's Secret

Copyright© 2022 by Marc Nobbs

Chapter 2

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Everyone has secrets. Everyone tells lies. But for one Westmouthshire family, secrets and lies have become a way of life. Trapped in a loveless marriage, David keeps a secret that could set him free. Susie is keeping a secret that could mean neither she nor her son, will ever want for anything again. Her successful lingerie store carries her name, but Charlotte’s really is the biggest secret of all. A secret as terrible as it is wonderful. A secret that could tear her family apart.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating  

She followed him into the darkened storeroom, let the door swing shut behind her and switched on the lights. There were large cardboard boxes piled high all around the room. In one corner was a small desk covered in papers. The jacket from Charlotte’s suit hung on the back of the desk chair. She sat down and offered the only other chair to David.

“Okay, what’s so important?”

David looked at the floor. He thought for a while then looked her in the eye. “Have you noticed anything ... unusual ... about Susie lately?”

“I can’t say that I have. But then, I haven’t seen her very much.”

“Didn’t she come around to see you last week?”

Charlotte shook her head. “No.”

David grunted. “She must have gone to your parents then?”

“What’s wrong, David?”

“Ever since Ben’s birth, she’s been ... I don’t know. Different.”

“In what way?”

“It’s hard to say. I mean, it’s not like we were particularly close or anything before she got pregnant, but ... Look, I can understand her not wanting to make love on our honeymoon. After all, she was six months pregnant. But even after the birth...” He shook his head and wiped his face with his hand, running it up into his hair. “We’ve been married nearly a year and we’ve only made love something like half a dozen times. It’s just not ... It doesn’t seem right.”

Charlotte shuffled in her chair. “David, I’m not sure I’m the person you should be talking with about this.”

“Why not? If not you, then who? Huh? You’re my best friend, Charlie. Or, at least, you were.”

“No, David. I was your girlfriend.”

“True, you were my girlfriend. But you were my best friend too.” He sighed. “Charlie, I’m worried about her. I think she’s depressed—you know, a postnatal thing or whatever. And I don’t know what to do about it. You’re her sister. You know her better than me. You can help her.”

“You’d think, wouldn’t you?” She held her hands out away from her and then slapped them down on her thighs. “Look, David, the only way I know to cheer Susie up is to buy her something nice.”

“You think that’ll work?”

She shrugged. “Probably. She’s very materialistic like that. Ask any of her ex-boyfriends. Ask Dad!”

“I suppose it’s worth a try. But it’s not like I haven’t bought her things before. I’m all out of ideas. What do you suggest?”

Charlotte grinned. “I know exactly what you can get her.” She stood and went over to a stack of three storage boxes marked with the word ‘Admirable’ in cursive text. She opened the topmost box and took out some of the contents. “This line has just come in. They don’t officially go on sale until next week, but I can make an exception for you. The fashion magazines have all been talking about this new designer so I’m certain that Susie will appreciate it.”

She peeled the cellophane covering off the garments and held them up. The first item was a black bra with a red flower pattern and wide straps. “This is the full-cup bra—best for seeing the design. Comfortable, practical and a little bit sexy. If you like this, the rest of the range is even better.”

“It’s certainly interesting. Bet it’s expensive, though.”

“I thought you said price wasn’t an issue.”

“Did I? I don’t remember.”

“I’m sure you did. Susie deserves the best doesn’t she?” She flashed a sweet smile and winked. “This range is by a new French designer, Camille Tucson. Very talented young lady and, as I said, much talked about by the industry writers. Right across the range, the inside is made of a unique micro-fibre that is very soft and comfortable against the skin—even sensitive skin. On top of that is a layer of satin that carries the pattern, and that is covered by a layer of lace that gives it the ultimate sexy appearance. It makes it perfect for everyday wear, while making you look your absolute best if this is all you’re wearing.”

“Did you read that from a script?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.