Helsing and the Tales of Heroes - Cover

Preview

Helsing and the Tales of Heroes

by CMed TheUniverseofCMed

Copyright© 2023 by CMed TheUniverseofCMed

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Consensual, Reluctant, Romantic, Heterosexual, Fiction, Historical, Horror, Time Travel, Furry, Magic, Vampires, Demons,

Fantasy Sex Story: The year is 2012. Earth has fallen into a new calamity. Monsters have risen to ravage the great cities. A lone human woman fights for her people as Paris burns. It will be up to her and the mythics to solve the mysteries that lie from how it started and perhaps save humanity from annihilation. Please read the disclaimers before reading the story. The book contains Female vampire, Male Human, Male Vampire, Female Human, Love, Sex, Drama, Violence, Action, Blood, Consensual, MF, MF, Intercourse

26297-helsing-cover.jpg

If you like my stories, come to my Patreon and help offer your support
https://www.patreon.com/TheUniverseofCMed

Disclaimer 1: This story is meant for adults as it contains sex, violence, fighting, cursing, and blood. There is a clear division between the sex and the violence.

Disclaimer 2: While there are vampires in the story, the sex scenes are an attempt of consensual consent. Vampires have the right to be depicted as good and evil under this story. However, expect possible references that may deal with mild horror, light gore, and blood.

Disclaimer 3: This book is an erotica, action, and fantasy fiction rolled into one. Expect scenes of human/vampire or human/anthro sex and love. Tales of Heroes is an ongoing series. It’s highly recommended that the audience reads the earlier stories to enjoy the overall arc of this story.

Disclaimer 4: This book utilizes elements of biblical events. It isn’t intended as sacrilege or an attempt to devalue certain beliefs that some may hold sacred. This is a story. Treat it as such.

Disclaimer 5: Only one portion of the book does have events that may be considered questionably nonconsensual sex (more in line with dream sequences). This is in coordination with public domain sources. The events in the story do not necessarily reflect the opinions or beliefs of the author.

Disclaimer 6: This story loosely uses elements of other known stories considered public domain under fair use.

Cover artwork by Dragon-Noir. Edited by Piero Painter.

Special Thanks to my Patreon supporters:

Quintin Martin, Joshua Nelson, Nindahr, Mr. Darknut, Christof Bradford, Darklord Sengir, Mike Nixon, Nightsound, Anthony Kestle, Vlad Emanuel, and Lynn A Sines, for their generous donations.

And, of course, the other patron supporters for allowing me to write and supporting the universe that I write. :)

By CMed

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.