Helsing and the Tales of Heroes - Cover

Helsing and the Tales of Heroes

Copyright© 2023 by CMed TheUniverseofCMed

Chapter 16: Feeding the Hungry Mistress Part 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 16: Feeding the Hungry Mistress Part 2 - The year is 2012. Earth has fallen into a new calamity. Monsters have risen to ravage the great cities. A lone human woman fights for her people as Paris burns. It will be up to her and the mythics to solve the mysteries that lie from how it started and perhaps save humanity from annihilation. Please read the disclaimers before reading the story. The book contains Female vampire, Male Human, Male Vampire, Female Human, Love, Sex, Drama, Violence, Action, Blood, Consensual, MF, MF, Intercourse

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Horror   Time Travel   Furry   Magic   Vampires   Demons  

“A Doctor?” Mircalla held her hand to her chest. “You must be the one that is tending to Lady Laura.”

“Indeed,” English replied with calm. “I’ve been tending to her ailments.”

“Oh, dear, oh dear.” The woman shook her head.

“Lady Mircalla has returned to grace us with her presence,” Felix explained. “You wish to see my daughter?”

“Oh, yes!” Mircalla said with sympathy on her face. “The poor woman to fall sick.”

“Indeed...,” English replied. The hint of skepticism could be seen in the man’s face.

Mircalla turned to look at him. She had a look of confusion as she seemed to gaze at the man’s face.

“You ... almost seem familiar,” Mircalla said. “Have we met before?”

“I’m beginning to wonder about that as well,” English replied.

“Hmmm ... well, it’s not my concern now,” she turned to look at Felix. “Perhaps we will find out later. May I?”

“Go ahead, Mircalla,” Felix replied.

With that, the guard at the end of the room stepped aside. Mircalla proceeded down the hallway and turned into Laura’s room. She gave a hearty knock as Felix looked at English.

“She made a trip to come and see her again,” Laura’s father said. “I’m sure that you have your objections to this.”

English remained quiet, and for a good reason. He waited for Mircalla to enter Laura’s room before he turned to face him. The doctor waited for the door to close before confronting Felix in the hallway.

“She was here on the first day of your daughter’s attack,” English whispered to him.

“But how could she have done it?” the man quietly replied. “She was not here last night.”

English had to admit that it was a firm argument, one that he could barely counter. Even then, he wasn’t entirely convinced that Mircalla was the perpetrator. However, it was obvious that the mysteries involving the person and the other events provided were adding up against her. He repudiated his claim.

“You are correct,” English said.

“Look, she is a friend of my daughter,” Felix explained. “For now, she’s here. She made a trip all the way from up north just to see her. My daughter could use the company. Plus ... I wasn’t expecting additional guests, but I made sure that my staff made dinner for you. It might be best that she was here to answer any questions that you may have.”

“Hmmm...”


“Laura...,” Mircalla greeted her.

“Hello, Mircalla,” Laura replied. She held onto Mircalla’s hand before the visitor sat down next to her. The smile could be proudly seen on the women’s faces.

“Your father told me everything that happened. I’m so sorry to hear about that.”

Laura could hear the sincerity of her voice. It seemed calm and soothing to hear.

“I’m just happy to be alive,” Laura said.

“Me too,” Mircalla replied.

“I’m surprised that you were able to come back so soon.”

“Well, I can promise you that I didn’t use the same carriage.”

Laura laughed a little bit. “I suppose you’re right.”

“So, tell me what happened? I heard the word from your father that you were attacked. Are you alright?”

“I was bitten several times. I lost a lot of blood, but the Doctor saved me.”

“You were lucky,” Mircalla gripped her hand tightly. “What horrible beasts could have brought such harm to you?”

For the first time, Laura felt a hint of doubt about Mircalla. Perhaps it was simply having to tell the same story over and over again, but she remembered what the Doctor’s notions were when it came to her supposed friend. She had to give her the benefit of the doubt, so she relented and told her.

“I don’t know what attacked me,” Laura explained. “But I was attacked on two different nights. The first one nearly killed me. I had dreams about the attack ... it was horrible.”

“Aww ... I’m sorry,” Mircalla replied. “What matters is that you’re alive.”

“Mircalla, were you attacked in your sleep? Anything bite you or hurt you?”

“No. If I would have known that you were going to be attacked last night I would have come rushing to your rescue. We’re friends, remember?”

“I know, but ... I’m just so confused.

“You don’t have to be, Laura. I’m confused too ... about you and what happened to you. It appears that you had a good Doctor to help you.”

“Doctor English has been most helpful to me. If it weren’t for him giving me...,” she halted in her words. How much should she tell her? She wasn’t supposed to tell, but it was more than just that.

“Giving you? Giving you what?” Mircalla asked.

“Sorry,” Laura put her other hand to her head. “I just got lightheaded again. Yes ... he gave me medicine, and I feel better.”

“Good. That’s very good.” She paused and looked away. “I feel so bad after what happened. I must have...”

“When did you leave two days ago?”

“Hmmm ... I must have left early. I didn’t get much sleep before the driver said that he was done. I admit, if I didn’t have prior arrangements at home, I wouldn’t have left so early.”

“I wish you were here yesterday,” Laura confessed. “There was so much that I wanted to learn and share with you.”

“Me too.” She sighed and let go of her hand before relaxing herself onto the back of her chair.

“What do you do? You seem to be rich.”

“I am rich. I live in a nice mansion up north. I was lucky to be born from such wealthy parents.”

“I think I remember you telling me that when we were kids.”

“Yes, I did,” Mircalla nodded. “I remember quite well now.”

Laura sighed a little bit. “Mircalla, it’s dangerous to be around here. There’s been reports of murders and unexplained deaths. Your timing isn’t well.”

“I don’t think so. You know, I swore I thought I saw a beast by the horse. I couldn’t tell what it was. I just knew it was terrifying.”

Was that a lie? ... or at least something that conflicted with English’s observation? Even Laura understood that something didn’t add up when it came to Mircalla’s statement.

“Let’s ... change the subject and just talk about us,” Laura said. “Mircalla, do you like to read?”

“I read when I have to,” Mircalla responded.

“No ... I know we couldn’t read when we were so young, but I need to know if you like to read?”

“For you, I would be a great reader.”

“I see...,” Laura replied. She did the best she could to restrain herself. “What about the Bible?”

“The Bible? I already know about the Bible. Why read the same text all over again? Do you enjoy reading that?”

“It’s ... not my most favorite material. I prefer more ... recent stories.”

“As would I,” Mircalla gave almost a wink to Laura.

There was a brief moment when Laura looked at Mircalla’s body. It was brief but enough that her eyes looked at her friend’s physique, noting her looks. She was, by all means, attractive, but there was also resistance to those feelings as well.

“Mircalla, there’s something that I want to confess to you,” Laura said.

“Yes, what is it?” Mircalla’s brow piqued as a big smile appeared on her face.

“Do you ... prefer the company of women?”

“Well, of course I do. I like women. They’re easier to get along with than men. They are...”

“That’s not what I mean,” Laura interrupted. “Do you ‘like’ women?”

“At a time period such as this, do I dare answer that question? What do you think?”

“I...”

“I can give you a hint, Laura. Women I know better, men I do not. It’s easier for such ... intimacies to happen.”

That was the best that Laura was going to get for an answer. Mircalla had a point in the concept of confessing if she was gay. The idea seemed farfetched in an era where admitting that could get you in trouble.

“But, what about you?” Mircalla asked. “Surely a woman of your beauty also shares a liking toward the fair sex?”

“I ... I don’t know,” Laura said.

“Oh, come on, now. I saw the way that you looked at me. Not even a little?”

“I don’t know. I guess it depends how much I know them, but ... I guess I prefer both. Somebody that shares the same interests as me.”

“And a person that shared a childhood with you? Even two weeks is better than none.”

“I can’t ... I can’t.” Laura shook her head.

“Ugh ... so slow...,” she grumbled something under her breath, but Laura didn’t hear it.

“What?”

“Nothing,” Mircalla gave a smile at him.

“Look, I want to...”

There was a knock at the door. The two quieted down as it slowly opened up. It was that of the butler. His head lurched in to peak.

“Pardon me for interrupting madams,” he explained. “But dinner is ready. Lady Laura, I can have the meal brought to your bed, or you are well enough to stand to eat. I can help bring you to the table to dine.”

“Will the Doctor be joining?” Laura asked. Mircalla gave an estranged look at her.

“But, of course, and he also seems to be looking forward to speaking to both of you.”

“I ... think that I will try to stand.”

“Ah...,” Mircalla almost gave a hint of protest. “Why not here? Laura and I can eat here together, isn’t that right, Laura?”

“No ... I want to stand. I’m tired of sitting on this bed. I want to move.”

“But you are weak. I can help you with that.”

“No, I can do this, but ... you can help escort me to the table.”

Mircalla gave a smile to her. “Alright,” she said.


“So, Doctor English,” Felix asked him. “I’m curious as to a person of your ... profession. How much do you make?”

The doctor seemed to think about how he was going to answer. “Money is for me to sleep at the local inns. I’m a traveler, but ... to answer your question. I keep my money safe.”

“Mmmm...,” Felix remarked as he acknowledged it.

Both men ate in the food hall, a room next to the main reception hallway. The well-decorated table consisted of four chairs arranged so that all guests could see one another. Felix seemed to talk but also ate his steak dinner. Meanwhile, the doctor had a plate of bread, beans, and chicken. His fork and knife were neatly cutting the chicken pieces into thin strips.

“So ... mmm ... this is good,” Felix said. “You consider yourself rich?”

“Yes,” English replied. “But my time makes it difficult to spend it.”

“So busy with your schedule. You sound like you need to settle down, Doctor. You told me earlier that you weren’t married, right?”

“I’m not married.”

“Hmmm...”

“Lord Felix,” the Butler entered the kitchen. “Your daughter and Lady Mircalla...”

“Ah, good. Good!” Felix happily slapped his fist to the table. “My daughter is well enough to move and join us.”

English watched as Laura entered the room, followed by Mircalla, who was holding her arm. Laura appeared to be well enough to walk, but there was the occasional hint of her stumbling a little bit with her feet.

“She just needed a little bit of help from me,” Mircalla said with a smile on her face.

The doctor continued to observe as Laura sat down to the right of him. Meanwhile, Mircalla would have a seat in front of him. English would take his bites and chew on them while he remained quiet. His focus seemed to be on the woman ahead of him.

“So good to have you sit with us, Laura,” Felix said.

“Yes, it is,” Mircalla added. “But, why your local Doctor?”

“English has helped my daughter quite well these last couple of days.”

“Why? He can’t speak for himself?”

“Umm, Lady Laura,” the butler jumped into the conversation. “I can bring your meal to the table. Lady Mircalla. I have chicken, beans, and bread available.”

“Eh...,” Mircalla almost scuffed at the menu. “I guess I’ll have just the chicken and bread.”

“And for something to drink,” English said, gesturing his drink to her. “The lady will have what I’m having, some nice peppermint tea.”

Mircalla gave a confounding look at him. “How did you know what I wanted?” she asked him.

“You seem to be the type that would want to enjoy it.”

Both Laura and her father looked at the two in how they engaged with one another. Mircalla’s emotions were more to the surface as the doctor would remain more composed.

“Well ... I’ll have some,” Mircalla said.

“Very well, ma’am,” the butler replied. He walked off as the doctor took slow bites of his meal.

“So, anyways,” Felix smiled. “Lady Mircalla, you come from up north ... ehm ... from Karnstein.”

“Yes,” Mircalla answered.

“I’ve never heard of this place.”

“I imagine that you don’t, Lord Felix. It’s a place that’s been mostly forgotten, tucked in the regions. With Austria and Hungary joined together, I imagine it would become even more lost to time.”

“And so it is,” Felix took a bite from his meal. “The way things are going, with all the alliances taking place. I fear the day a great war will strike Europe. All it will take is a single event to set it off.”

“My father is a veteran,” Laura said.

“I see,” Mircalla commented.

“Oh ... where are my manners,” Felix said, swallowing his food. “All this eating, and we haven’t even made the prayer for our meal.”

“Yes, let’s make a prayer,” English added.

“No, no!” Mircalla waved her hands in the air. “That’s not necessary ... I mean...,” she fumbled in her words.

Felix gave a confused look at Mircalla. At the same time, Laura looked over to English, who continued to stare at Mircalla.

“Sorry,” Mircalla relented. “But we are already eating. We don’t need to say grace.”

“Lady Laura,” the butler brought the metal lid and cover to her before pulling it off the plate. “Your meal.”

“Ahh...,” Laura remarked. “To finally eat at the table again.”

The butler prepared Laura by giving her napkins, silverware, and her drink.

“As recommended by the Doctor,” the butler said. He handed a cup of herbal tea for her to drink. Mircalla continued to give a confused look at him.

“And for you, madam,” the butler continued. “I will be right back with yours.”

Laura started to eat her meal. It consisted of a high-protein dinner consisting of steak, beans, and peas.

“Recommended by you, Doctor?” Mircalla questioned him.

“Yes,” English explained. “It’s usually a meal for restoring lost blood.”

“And how did you become such an expert?”

“Ehmm,” Felix cleared his throat. “Lady Mircalla, you are speaking to a Doctor. He may very well be the best Doctor in the region.”

Laura noted that Mircalla had a slight tension toward English. It wasn’t entirely at the surface, but it was at least noticeable enough. Before anything else could be said. The butler brought out her meal.

“Madam, here is your meal,” the butler remarked. He stepped up to her and pulled the metal lid from the silver plate before handing her the plate. Then, he gave her utensils and a napkin. Mircalla prepared herself and started to eat as the others continued with their meal.

“So, Mircalla,” Felix questioned. “Do you have a husband? It seems like you are quite active to be out here in Ehrenhousen.”

“I’m not married,” Mircalla answered.

“I will be back with your tea,” the butler said.

The doctor took a sip of his own tea before putting it back down on the table. Mircalla’s gaze went back to him.

“You’re telling me a beautiful woman such as yourself isn’t married?” Felix asked.

“Well, it’s not like they tried,” Mircalla remarked with a wink.

“But you are rich. Although, I do imagine that’s your reason for venturing so far from your home.”

“I can imagine many reasons,” English added. Mircalla’s eye twitched a little bit upon hearing that statement.

“Hmmm,” Mircalla wondered. “What’s a Doctor doing out here in such a small village?”

“Is a reason needed? Eventually, somebody is going to need a Doctor at some point.”

“Yes, but the population here is so ... small. A man of your profession could make plenty of money in cities.”

“I think you have misconstrued me. I’m more than just some person who works in the medical field.”

“Your tea, Madam,” the butler stepped forward with the teacup in hand before handing it to her.

“Thank you,” Mircalla replied before putting it down next to her plate.

“I can promise you, Mircalla,” Laura added. “That he’s very good for a person who works in medicine.”

“Indeed. I guess we have to give thanks for all your help.”

“Yes,” Felix added before picking up his cup. “Here here. To Doctor English, for all his care and for helping my daughter.”

“Thank you, Doctor,” Laura said, holding her cup up.

“Yes, let’s drink, Mircalla,” English said, holding his cup up.

“Hmmm. Yes, let’s,” Mircalla replied. She picked up her cup.

All four took a big drink from their cups. Laura and Felix put their cups down, although Laura seemed to struggle more with her beleaguered strength. Regardless, she seemed to enjoy it. The doctor still held his and could see that Mircalla cringed after putting her drink down.

“What’s wrong, Mircalla?” English calmly asked. “Having a little bit of a hard time with your tea?”

“Ehh...,” Mircalla smiled before putting her cup down. “It’s a little too ... pungent for my tastes.”

English gave a hint of a smile before he took another drink. Then, he put it down. The four continued to eat for a few minutes as everything fell quiet. Finally, Laura was the first to break the silence.

“Mircalla,” Laura asked her. “I wanted to ask you about your family.”

“Yes?” Mircalla replied.

“Do you have any other family up north?”

She shook her head. “Grandfather, mostly a waste of life now that age has caught up to him.”

“Nonsense,” Felix countered. “We all grow old, Mircalla. Don’t let youth cloud your judgment. Eventually, you too will be old.”

“I agree, Father,” Laura added. “Family is always important.”

Laura looked over to the Doctor. There was a hint of him looking down after hearing it, almost as if he was reminiscing about something. Mircalla only smiled.

“You’re right,” Mircalla said. Her eyes beamed toward the doctor. “Why do you wear those glasses?”

“So I can see,” English answered.

“Yes, but I can’t see your eyes.”

“Does that bother you?”

“Tinted glasses? You would have a hard time seeing in the dark.”

“Well ... unlike some of us, not all of us can enjoy the light as much as you want.”

“ ... Yes, quite.” Mircalla’s eyes narrowed a little bit at him. “I myself am more of a night person.”

“How so?” Felix asked.

“Nighttime is ... peaceful to me. Less activity ... quiet.”

“Oh, it’s like that with Laura. Serenity of darkness. But you have to be careful of the things that can go bump in the night.”

“Ugh ... indeed. I’ve had my share of failed robbers that made the pass at me.”

“Or perhaps things that attack those that are in their sleep,” English implied.

“Ah...,” Felix shook his head. “I sure hope that whatever is murdering people of Ehrenhousen is put down.”

Laura looked at Mircalla. She seemed quiet as she resumed eating. There was something that Laura picked up from her inflection. It was almost that of ... evil. It was only brief. The facial movements were that of subtle annoyance but also that of a filled, satiated meal. It could have been described as guilty satisfaction. Laura remained quiet before looking back at her food.

SMACK! There was a hand that slammed on the table. All but the doctor and Mircalla were startled. A look of anger was on Mircalla’s face as her hand lay on the table.

“Why are you staring at me!?” Mircalla yelled at the Doctor. The frustration on her face was apparent.

“Lady Mircalla!” Felix called at her.

“Are you angry?” the Doctor calmly questioned her.

“I can’t tell if you’re looking at me or not,” Mircalla complained. She winced as she pulled her hand away from the table. “Sorry.”

“You’re jumping to conclusions, Mircalla,” Laura told her. “The Doctor is nice. He wouldn’t do anything to harm you.”

Mircalla sighed. Felix gave a skeptical look to the doctor and then to Mircalla.

“This has certainly been a wicked and strange few weeks,” Felix remarked.

“Yes...,” Mircalla said. She finished the last bite of her chicken before getting up. “If you excuse me.”

“Umm...,” Laura remarked. “Wait...”

They watched Mircalla stand up and leave the table. Laura gave a confused look at English before looking at her father. However, it was the doctor that stood up from his seat.

“If you’ll excuse me,” English said.

“Of course,” Felix replied.

Laura watched as English left the kitchen.

It didn’t take long before the doctor reached the reception hallway. He saw Mircalla ready to slip out of the exit, almost into the night. He followed not far behind her.

“Leaving so soon?” English questioned her. His hands were placed behind his back.

Mircalla stopped before she turned to look at him. “Who are you?” she asked him. The hint of anger in her voice could be heard.

“Just a Doctor...”

“Just a Doctor? I sense you are far more than that.”

“What’s your real reason for being here?”

She hesitated in answering. “To be with Laura.”

“You claim to be friends, but I know the story between you two, how you shared dreams when you were kids. Is that true?”

“Yes,” she smiled. “Is that what this is about? You’re here to test if me and Laura are crazy. Is that it?”

“Maybe ... then again, a series of murders take place, and you happen to be here. The night you were here, Laura was attacked. She had two dreams: a cat or a woman. Quite a coincidence...”

“What is that supposed to mean?”

“Your carriage ride...,” the Doctor explained as he slowly walked around her. “I need to hear from you on how it happened.”

Mircalla sighed. “I was riding the carriage, the horse got scared, and it ran off the road.”

“How did the horse get scared?”

“There was ... something in the darkness. It ran past the driver and I, but the horse leaped up ... neighed like a beast before it took off. What is the purpose of these questions?”

English stopped and looked at her. “Why would it concern you?”

“Because I feel like I’m being interrogated. You realize who I am, right?”

“I think so, but your story doesn’t make much sense to me. There was no beast or creature that scared the horse that night.”

“And how would you know?”

“Because I checked it and found the place of your ... incident,” he explained to her. “There was nothing there that scared your horse.”

“Well, I saw something! Besides ... I wasn’t here on the day Laura was attacked.”

“What were you expecting coming back here?”

“That’s none of your concern.”

“You were hoping she would fall in love with you, weren’t you?”

“It’s none of your business.”

“And the other victims of Ehrenhousen? What about them?”

She gave a smirk to him. “I don’t know who you are. But I feel like I somehow know you,” She stepped forward to look at him. “But you keep making accusations toward me. I know a few people in high positions ... people that will throw you into their deepest and darkest dungeons.” Her anger could be seen on her face.

“No, you don’t. It is you that stand alone. The people of Ehrenhousen are under my protection. This is your last chance to stop.”

Mircalla waved her hand. “Stop at what?”

“You know what I’m talking about. And that name of yours ... Mircalla. It sounds familiar to something else that I heard.”

Mircalla shook her head. “I’m done with this ... I’m leaving.”

“No!” Laura called out to her.

Both of them turned to see Laura leaning by the wall. Her weakened strength was still enough that she could stand. She overheard the last statement and started to close in on the two.

“Well,” Mircalla explained as she pointed her hand at English. “You can put your blame on him. I was planning on spending the night with you, but this ... horrible man ruined it. I’m leaving.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.