Helsing and the Tales of Heroes - Cover

Helsing and the Tales of Heroes

Copyright© 2023 by CMed TheUniverseofCMed

Chapter 8: The Woman with Wings

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8: The Woman with Wings - The year is 2012. Earth has fallen into a new calamity. Monsters have risen to ravage the great cities. A lone human woman fights for her people as Paris burns. It will be up to her and the mythics to solve the mysteries that lie from how it started and perhaps save humanity from annihilation. Please read the disclaimers before reading the story. The book contains Female vampire, Male Human, Male Vampire, Female Human, Love, Sex, Drama, Violence, Action, Blood, Consensual, MF, MF, Intercourse

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Horror   Time Travel   Furry   Magic   Vampires   Demons  

Danek took a deep breath as he sat there and stared at Lilith. Meanwhile, Lilith placed the mask on the table and sat back on her chair. For a little while, Danek had nothing to say. Perhaps Lilith was giving him a chance to assess the whole situation. It wasn’t to say that Danek wasn’t scared. If anything, the hint of curiosity loomed. His brain told him that he was in great danger, but his heart wasn’t. Finally, for what seemed like a minute, Danek spoke.

“I guess you would have already killed me if you had the chance,” he said.

“It’s possible that I just waited till now before I did,” Lilith replied almost without remorse.

“Then why tell me your past just to eliminate me?”

“I didn’t. That crystal did. It’s a memory crystal.” She looked down with a hint of dissatisfaction.

“I don’t ... feel as hazy or tired as before.” The man put his hand to his head.

“You adapted to it. I poured my memories into it. But I didn’t hide that crystal as well as I should have.”

“A person ... demoness ... or whatever, should have known that I was coming yesterday.”

“I admit ... I was thinking of fleeing when you broke in. I’m used to being hunted ... or having to kill my pursuers. With all the Gods and creatures united together, now their goal is to seek out those that are like me.”

“Gods...,” Danek shook his head. “There is only one God.”

“Put aside your religious dogma. Christians ... Muslims ... Jews ... they are all the same to me.”

“I suppose there is far more out there than I ever imagined. I just ... can’t believe it.”

“A person of limited life, one that is so young, lives in limited thought. But they are the ones more open to change.”

“I’m not that young.”

Lilith rested her head to the side. Her black and red eyes seemed to peer into the man’s soul at times. There was a deep intensity in how she looked at the man.

“When you live as long as I do, a twenty-year-old man is just a mere infant,” Lilith said. “But, sometimes, you have to take what you can get.”

Danek shook his head. “There is so much ... felt so real. Yet ... here you are.”

“Hmm ... you haven’t fled yet.”

“What would be the point? You are clearly more powerful than me.”

Lilith continued to gaze into him. “You are truly not afraid of me?”

Danek shifted his hands on the armrests of his chair. “I would prefer to be alive, Lady Lilith. From the way it sounds, you feasted on human beings.”

“I did ... and I enjoyed it ... for a time.”

“For a time?”

“Danek, have you ever starved to death? Do you know of agony one goes through?”

“I suppose you’re right.” The man looked away.

Lilith pressed her gloved hands together. She slowly pulled them off to expose her gray hands. Her fingernails were black.

“I admit ... I wasn’t expecting this,” Lilith said.

“What does a man of my position do?”

“What does a woman of my position do?” She countered.

Danek put his hands to his nose for a short time before looking back at her. “I don’t know, but ... it’s as you say ... adapt.”

A hint of a smile came to her face. “Same...”

“You really are her? I studied a little bit of the Jewish texts. But, the Bible never mentioned you.”

“Because I wasn’t Eve...” a hint of anger appeared on her face.

“I know ... I saw it all. I’m ... sorry.”

“Sorry? ... You actually say that?”

“What you went through was ... horrific. To be given a gift and then have another take advantage of you. Satan truly knows how to confound the good of us all.”

Lilith took a deep breath. “You don’t understand half of it.”

“Perhaps, but I saw enough. You were corrupted and used as an instrument of evil.”

Danek could see that she invested. She would close her eyes and sometimes put her hand to her mouth. It was as if the darkest memories would surface to drive her wild.

“But if it means anything. You’ve become stronger than ever before.” He lifted his hand. “I’m not trying to give false compliments to you. I’m just stating a fact.”

Lilith seemed to give a hint of a laugh. “You’ve been like the few humans I met in the past. Some lie to make their escape from me. Others are genuine.”

“You said about the others, though. What did you mean?”

“It might be too much for someone of your ... limited exposure to understand.”

The man lifted his hand. “Let’s...”

“A world of religions ... a world of Gods ... working together. Their goal is to find the ones that aren’t a part of their ... unity. They want me to be a part of it or be their prisoner. The red crystal is a shield that hides me from them. I won’t say anymore.”

“I never thought it was possible...” Danek shook his head. “What about you, though? You live here alone. Does the Countess know?”

“No, and I prefer it to be that way.”

The man looked at the exit. “And the women? You preyed on humans before.”

“I did not kill or harm any women ... not since I’ve moved here.”

“You freely admit you did in the past, though.”

“I ... did ... not ... kill.” She emphasized. Her eyes glowed yellow and red for a moment. “I didn’t kidnap ... nor led anyone to their doom.”

Danek had to admit that she was adamant about her innocence regarding this case. Lilith certainly had the ability to kill if she wanted to, but this wouldn’t explain all the missing person’s reports. Even the man had to relent.

“I believe you,” Danek said, convinced. “Nothing adds up to implicate you in the disappearances of these women. I think ... it’s more of a coincidence that you happen to be here when this was all happening.”

“It’s no coincidence,” Lilith replied. “One wishes to kill. They blame another. One wishes to rape. They implicate the person next to them.”

“It’s just ... not possible. Too many things are happening. The more and more our team learns, the more it scatters our investigation.”

Lilith seemed to relax. For a moment, she even gripped her arms and looked away.

“You’re tired of running,” Danek said as he slapped the armrests. “I get that, but...” He sighed. “One believes that the Countess is responsible, but the other believes it’s somebody else. Me, I just happen to land in the hands of a ... vampire.”

The woman smiled. “So focused on your job? Aren’t you?”

“Like I said ... it’s a lot for me to fathom. For all I know, I’ll be dead, and the case will never be solved.” He shrugged.

“The Countess was the one responsible.”

“But why? Why would she do that? She loses workers. Women go missing. It’s plague.” He sighed and put his hand to his forehead. “I guess it’s just pointless.”

“Giving up?”

“More like...” He tried to make sense of it. “Stopping for now.”

“Something I learned in my life,” Lilith remarked. “Even in my times of rage ... I’ve learned to stop.” She looked around the home. “This is ... my last refuge...”

“You enjoy being alone...”

“Being by myself has been my strength for some time ... since Vlad died.”

“But you don’t prefer to be alone.”

Lilith seemed to make sense of herself. “I prefer peace and quiet.”

“But it doesn’t work that way, does it? In the end, you’re alone.”

Danek could note that Lilith looked down. A part of her wanted to explode in anger, but the fact remained that she was in a perpetual motion of avoidance and loneliness.

“In the end, that’s what you were looking for. You were looking for a counterpart.”

Lilith put her hands together. “Since I moved here ... yes, Danek. That’s how I feel, but it doesn’t change the fact that I must be alone.”

“You’re not alone now.”

“Yes...,” She replied with a whisper.

“Earlier, you were talking about the fox and the rabbit. I don’t really believe that you mean that. I think that you were misled, put into roles that you had no control over. It wouldn’t take much to see that you were led by the devil to do his bidding.”

“I ... tried to resist...”

“Are you still working for him?”

“No ... and I don’t think it will ever happen again.”

The man nodded his head. “Then I have even less to worry about. The only catch is...” He stood out of his chair and stood next to the fireplace. “How do I tell the others?”

“You don’t.”

“Are you a danger to the others?”

“Yes,” she answered.

“At least you’re honest. How do you handle your blood cravings?”

“As long as I’ve lived,” Lilith explained. “I’ve learned the best combination of teas mixed with various spices. You eventually find better ways to counter it, and the taste isn’t so ... horrific. Of course, sometimes it’s nice to have a little sample of human blood to indulge oneself from time to time.”

“You carry a curse?”

“No ... it requires a ceremony and my blood to do it.”

“At least you don’t turn others into a vampire by simply biting another.”

“How much do you know vampires?”

“I know enough,” Danek commented. “Of course, I never thought I would actually see one.”

“Because most wouldn’t. You would be dead before you realized it.”

Danek felt completely calm. He went and had a seat back on the chair. He looked at Lilith as a profound smile appeared on his face.

“What is it?” she asked.

“You never needed that mask.”

“If you would have seen the color of my skin, you would have turned away.”

“But it hid your beauty.” The man made a gesture of blocking one’s face. “Samael tried to corrupt you, but you still kept your red hair and your general looks.”

“You find me to be beautiful?”

He nodded his head. “Since I saw you take your mask off when I left this morning. You are ... astounding.”

Lilith seemed to take it as a genuine compliment. “Thank you,” she replied.

“Do you want me to leave?”

She seemed unsure. “I ... prefer to have you here. I don’t want you to tell the others.”

“I don’t want to leave either. Besides, I feel like I got hit in the head by a horse.”

“The effects of the crystal will completely subside eventually.” She gave the hint of a smile. “Maybe in a night’s time.”

“You’re making it sound like you want me to stay here.”

Lilith leaned forward. For the first time, Danek could see the sense of thirst in her eyes and not of the blood variety. This was of the most basic nature of them all.

“I have two beds ... both big enough to handle two,” she commented.

It was enough for the man’s throat to swallow hard, realizing what she just said. Danek couldn’t really hide much of his feelings as well.

“Your heart is beating faster,” she said.

“Well, I did see you naked in those ... visions,” he replied. “Let’s just say that ... Adam made a mistake in pushing you away.”

Lilith seemed to put her hand to her chest as if she was taking the compliment into full heart. In a few seconds, she undid her cloak. It didn’t take long for her to reveal more of herself to him. This time what was displayed was a black dress. It had two elongated straps that covered her grayish breasts. The clothing and underwear covered her stomach and lower extremities. Her wings were shown but pressed to the back of the chair. However, all in all, she was far more exposed, more than most women that wore clothing. She leaned her leg to open her crotch more, almost deliberately and in a seductive way.

“I know what lurks in your heart,” she said as she gestured to herself. “I seek to have one lay with me.”

“Hmm...,” Danek replied. “It’s a tempting offer, Lady Lilith, but I am a man of God. I marry the woman first before even having sex.”

“Are you sure?” she squeezed her breast a little bit. “I met the humans ... they try to be noble, but sex is always on their mind ... even the women too.”

The man’s adrenaline began to pick up. He knew what she was trying to do, but was there a shame in resisting this? Would anybody know? Did it truly matter? Of course, she was potentially dangerous. But he was more than convinced that she wouldn’t try to hurt him.

“I suppose ... it would be difficult to marry a woman such as yourself. Every priest would either try to exorcise you from this world or throw holy water to ward you off.”

“Both don’t work and are stupid. But you’re right. My past... ‘husbands’ made the choice to be with me for the rest of their lives. Marriage is ... just words. Actions and pleasures of the flesh are more important.”

Danek smiled. “And what about me? Is this just a night for you or for a lifetime?”

“What do you want?”

He nodded his head and swallowed hard. “Every day ... but am I to be your regular blood fountain?”

“It’s better than my teas.”

She licked her lips in front of him. Danek could feel the same wake of attraction as before. His member grew hard. The longer he looked at her, the more beautiful she became. She was a vampire, but the most gorgeous of them all. He knew that the concept of the succubus was to drain the life essence of another. But how was a man like himself supposed to fight that? Even a priest would struggle against such odds.

She stood up and slowly walked in a sultry way. “I see you how you look at me,” she said. “You desire me ... I even see now where that blood of yours is flowing to.” She opened her wings a little bit, and her hand reached to the side of her shoulder strap.

“You’re ... making this difficult for me,” Danek commented.

“I’ve been so lonely,” Lilith said in the most insignificant way possible. “Alone in this house ... are you going to leave me here...? Tell your leaders all about me? Or do you prefer to have your way with me?”

Danek closed his eyes and took a deep breath. “If it was me in the Garden of Eden ... I would ... make sure that you were the happiest woman on Earth.”

She pulled her left strap off, exposing her left breast to him. Her gray skin was seemingly smooth. Her transformation had even affected the color of her nipple, making it black in appearance. However, it was still firm and round. She began to message it.

“I’m not the run-of-the-mill whore,” Lilith told him as she brought her hand to his. “I need a big strong man ... to protect me from the evils that are there.”

“Somehow ... I doubt that,” he replied with a smile.

“Yes, but that’s what the other women would tell you. I can be so much more.”

The very thoughts of seeing her profound beauty. Everything about her body and frame. He imagined her pale skin and saw the human version of her. He knew that he was dancing with danger, but what was the typical life of an investigator worth? He couldn’t resist anymore. That memory crystal allowed him to connect to her in ways most lovers would ever dream about. He opened up his eyes and succumbed to her advances.

“Damn it,” Danek replied as he embraced her. It didn’t take long before he enveloped her. His hands felt the leathery wings as the fingers crawled up her backside.

“This is the part where I die, don’t I?” He asked.

“No ... this is the part where you’re not a virgin anymore,” she replied.

Lilith took his hand and brought it to her breast. It was just like any human breast, being malleable and soft to the touch. Her warm skin gave the slight pulsations from her heartbeat. Feeling her nipple caused the man’s member to become fully erect.

It didn’t take long before Danek brought his lips to hers. What started as an inexperienced kiss became a sudden shock to him of what romance was. In many ways, it felt like forbidden love, one that would have him sent to hell for all eternity, but this came down to sheer nature. He wanted her. She had the experience and the knowledge to make such a romance possible. Even Danek could realize such a thing.

Lilith seemed to know how to adjust her black lips, adjusting it to make way for human lips that weren’t used to such actions. Danek took a deep breath through his nose as he remained locked to her lips. Finally, for what seemed like minutes, the two broke their kiss from one another.

“It ... feels like I’ve known you for thousands of years,” he said to her.

“Because I’ve lived for a very long time,” she replied. “That crystal knew you cared for me and made sure that you got as much as you could about me.”

Lilith took the man’s arm and seemed to look at it like a piece of meat. However, she was slow and meticulous. With both of her hands, she appeared to be studying the layout of his wrist, hands, and elbow. She started to sniff it closely before she smiled.

She opened up her mouth, exposing a set of four large, jagged teeth. These incisors had one sole purpose, to pierce into flesh. For a second, Danek had a slight impulse to resist, but she had a firm grip on him. His natural instinct to fight was quickly muted as he relaxed.

Lilith brought her open mouth to his wrist before she slowly closed her mouth. The man reacted to the sharp pain that he felt.

“Ungh...,” he reacted. It was not horrible pain but that of needles going into him. If he pulled away, he risked the possibility of her fangs cutting his wrist wide open. It was also just as likely that she would overpower him. However, the pain also quickly resided. Her fangs were perfectly shaped to sink in and extract blood without causing fatal damage to the host. Most likely, this was on purpose, as his heart would naturally pump blood to the new recipient.

The results were not immediate. If anything, Danek could only feel the hint from his arm that his blood was being drained. It didn’t seem to be a lot before Lilith opened her mouth and released him.

“Ah...,” Danek put his hand to his wrist. He looked at it for a few seconds to see a few red dots where she bit into him. When he looked at Lilith, he could note that there was a small amount of blood on her lips, but she quickly licked it before swallowing it.

“Mmmm...,” Lilith sighed in ecstasy. “The blood of a virgin is so sweet. Oh ... I forgot about that taste.” She shuddered. “It’s so sweet and delicious.”

“I’m glad that you feel that way,” he said reluctantly as he grasped his wrists.

“Danek, don’t be a baby. I was being easy on you. Besides ... I owe you for that.”

Lilith put her hands on his stomach, feeling his coat.

“I know a few other vampires that taught me a few tricks...,” she said. “Rewarding the ones that give you food.”

Her hands worked like clockwork. The man watched as she undressed him. She slipped off his coat and tossed it next to the chair. Then she went to his belt before undoing it.

Danek, again, felt the tiniest of resistance, but his greater instincts overpowered him. Even a person of his age knew what was going to happen next. He relaxed as the winged woman unclipped his belt and pulled down his pants.

“Not ... used to this,” he said.

“It’s all right,” she replied. “I know this is your first time. Besides, I can see that you’re more than ready.”

The man’s thoughts went to the memories that he experienced. This alone was driving much of his impulse. He imagined seeing this woman naked before, having the desire to be inside of her, being naked in the Garden of Eden with her.

Lilith had managed to pull off the man’s boots before pulling his pants off completely. What was left was a shirt and some thick cotton underwear. When she pulled them down, she could see his member spring free from its confines. The hardened tip pointed directly into her face as she kneeled down to get a better angle.

“What are you...” he tried to ask.

“Shhh...,” she replied with a gentle hush. “Not bad ... six inches long and two firm balls. I’m surprised no woman would have you.”

“Difficult ... when I’m traveling around so much. Not much...”

His voice trailed off. She took one hand and caressed his testicles. She let the palm of her hand gently press against it, seeing the fleshy orbs dangle and hang. Her other hand grabbed the base of his shaft before giving it a simple stroke. His uncircumcised penis and black pubic hair would move along with her hand.

“Ah...,” Danek groaned. He opened up his eyes to see what she was doing.

“Feels good?” she asked.

“You’re ... not going to suck my blood, are you?”

“Tsk ... Tsk..., all in good time, Danek.”

He watched as Lilith opened up her mouth. The fangs of her mouth amazingly retracted in before she pressed the head of his penis into her mouth. She used her tongue to dance around the tip and urethra before fully engulfing it.

“Mmm...,” he reacted.

Her warm lips felt soothing for Danek. He could see her horns and wings as she used her hand to serve as the perfect wall for her mouth. The intense pleasure started low, but it didn’t take long before it began to pick up.

“God...” He said.

Lilith removed her hand to allow her the maximum amount of entry for him as possible. Her throat muscles quickly adapted to having the prominent member push into her throat. It was possible that she never had to worry about gag reflexes since her skills were so good. She slowly lifted her hands and felt his legs, pubic hair, and then to his stomach. Her head bobbed back and forth before she neatly grabbed his hands. Then, slowly, she brought the hands to her horns.

It didn’t take long for Danek to grasp her horns. They weren’t sharp except for the tips. They were rough, stiff cartilage that seemed to hold no purpose but to be there. However, they were still textured well for grabbing and holding. He knew pretty well what her intentions were. It didn’t take long for him to use his muscle strength and pull her head in and out as she wanted.

“Feels ... amazing...”

The man was in ecstasy. He could hear her slurping sounds as she carried forth with her oral pleasure. Her hands began to work below, neatly cradling his testicles. She would delicately shift her fingers and palm to message them. Meanwhile, she would use her other finger to press against the man’s perineum. It even caused him to separate his legs naturally.

Was this all one giant sin? Danek was experiencing the sexual pleasure of his life, but this was a demonic woman. He knew he was far past the threshold but couldn’t control his feelings. He wanted to be united with her. The simple fact remained that she was exactly what he wanted in a woman, regardless of her looks or vast and ancient age. It simply didn’t matter. She looked like the same age as him. And it all came down to the fact that he cared for her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.