The Rest of the Story - Cover

Preview

The Rest of the Story

by A Bad Attitude

Copyright© 2023 by A Bad Attitude

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Mult, Consensual, Heterosexual, Fiction, Cheating, Slut Wife, BTB, Interracial, Black Male, White Female,

Fiction Sex Story: A husband does not let 'no-fault' laws turn him into a cuckold.There are always 'Options'. As usual I did not check all the codes.

Author’s Note---Don’t get me wrong, I love a good RAAC story. I have even written a few myself. BUT ... those stories where a cheating slut threatens her husband with dire consequences just because they live in a ‘no fault’ state and her wimp of a husband puts up with her continually cheating on him, well those stories piss me off! I cannot believe any man worth his salt would put up with his wife running around on him without taking some type of action. When these authors write the final line and leave the poor husband standing there accepting his fate as a useless cuckold I want to shout, “NO! There are always options!” So for this reason I am writing what I call the Rest of The Story. (Apologies to the late Paul Harvey). This can serve as the final chapter for all those stories, I am not going to single any one story out, you know the ones I’m talking about.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.