The Rest of the Story - Cover

The Rest of the Story

Copyright© 2023 by A Bad Attitude

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A husband does not let 'no-fault' laws turn him into a cuckold.There are always 'Options'. As usual I did not check all the codes.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   BTB   Interracial   Black Male   White Female  

I am not a ‘wait and see’ type of guy as Paul had suggested.

Wednesday came and I got a text that Suzy and the ‘girls’ were going out and she may be late getting home.

I fed the boys and got them in bed after some boring television. I completed my work in my ‘man cave’ then sat my ass in the living room to wait for Suzy.

It was 12:15am when I heard her key in the door. As she entered the room I flipped the light on and she almost jumped out of her skin.

“Damn Jack you scared me! What are you doing up at this hour?”

“Waiting for you to get home from the ‘Mandingo Club’. Were you able to hook-up with a Black Bull?”

“Jack what are you insinuating? That I am cheating on you? We had dinner then got to talking...”

“Don’t even start lying you know what I do for a living. I know where you were and what you were doing.” Technology is amazing.

It was then that she smiled, that wicked evil smile. I knew what was coming.

“So what? There is nothing you can do about it! If I want to fuck every black cock in the city you’ll just have to put up with it. This is a no-fault state. Divorce me and I’ll get alimony, child support for two kids you’ll pay the house note and the kid’s tuition. You might get to see your boys once a month if you are lucky. I’ll can move one of my bulls in here to help with the kids and there is not a damn thing you can do about it. You’ll be living in a shitty little apartment and eating tuna fish out of a can! So just get over it. Any way this is probably just a passing fantasy with me. Maybe a year, maybe two or three and I’ll be over my fascination with big black cocks. Then we can get back to the lives we have planned. Now I’m going to take a shower and get ready for bed. You better be there when I get there. You know how I like you to spoon with me at night!”

That little speech was rehearsed! I am betting it was prepared for her by Ann!

I got up and cut the light off then walked up the stairs. She did not try to kiss or hug me. In bed that night I did spoon with her. No sloppy seconds or black cream pies!

The next morning things went back to normal. I did not want to upset the boys any more than they were going to be in a few weeks.

Before she left for work Suzy told me there was going to be a baby shower Saturday night and she was going with Ann.

I grinned and looked at her, “You never were a good liar Suzy. If I have to accept you fucking a bunch of blacks you should at least tell me the truth about where you are going.”

“One of Ann’s black friends is having a party and I’m invited. I’ll be home around 3 am or so.”

“See that was not so hard was it?”

“Jack, I love you I always will. This is just something ... you know a fantasy, nothing more.”

“Suzy I have had plenty of fantasies over the past years but I never acted on them. No this is cheating, not only on me and our marriage vows, but the boys also. I have to put up with it because of the laws in this state, but it is cheating.”

“I think you better change your attitude. Things can get a lot worse for you.”

“I’m trying. I just need some time. This is all just so different for me. But I’m getting there little by little.”

“See you later.”

She left smiling! She thinks I am on my way to becoming her cuckold! She could not be more wrong.

I took off early and went by her favorite lingerie store in the mall. When she got home I treated her like a queen. I ran her a bubble bath then laid the new lingerie on the bed. She was excited! I made a big production of helping her dress and then having her walk around the room posing like a runway model!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.