The Rest of the Story - Cover

The Rest of the Story

Copyright© 2023 by A Bad Attitude

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A husband does not let 'no-fault' laws turn him into a cuckold.There are always 'Options'. As usual I did not check all the codes.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   BTB   Interracial   Black Male   White Female  

I suspected but I hoped I was wrong. Suzy and I have been married 7 years and have two kids, boys age 4 and 6. I have a good job in upper management with a tech company. Suzy wanted to work and that was not a problem with me. We had dreams of retiring one day and living the good life. Know what I mean?

She worked at a small company in the accounting department. She always left home at the same time as I did in the mornings and we took turns dropping the boys off at daycare and pre-school. We texted during the day and I usually picked the kids up on my way home in the afternoon. She was always there putting together our supper. We played with the kids, watched a little television, put the kids to bed then enjoyed our ‘adult time’. Usually 3 times during the week and always a couple more times on the weekends. There was never any complaints from either of us.

About 3 months ago a new ‘lady’ was hired at her company. They became instant friends for some reason. Maybe because this woman was married and had two boys the same age as our boys. We ended up spending a couple of weekends back and forth at each other’s houses for bbqs and play dates with the boys.

I was not fond of either of them! The woman smoked and ordered her husband around like she was a queen and he was her slave. Definitely not like a partner in a marriage. The man was such a pussy. When she chastised him about spilling his beer, he drank a lot, he apologized like an abused child.

Two weeks ago we were at their house. Suzy and his wife, Ann, were in the house preparing us a snack, the kids were all watching the latest Disney movie and this guy, Paul, and I were sitting on the back deck drinking. I still had my first beer and he was working on his third. It was oblivious he had a few before we arrived.

He was slurring his words when he said, “I would never have suspected you. I always thought you were so big and macho. I guess they come in all shapes and sizes.”

To be honest I was ready to go 15 minutes after we arrived but I was putting up with this drunk out on the back deck just to keep him away from the kids.

“What are you talking about?”

“Being a cuckold. No one would believe you are one.”

“What gives you the idea that I am a cuckold?”

“You letting your wife go out every week with Ann. What the hell do you think they are doing? Girl talk until midnight?”

Okay I need to explain somethings. About two months ago Suzy had started going out on Wednesday nights with the girls from her work. The first couple of weeks she was home around 8 that night. She said they had dinner and a drink or two. Then she came home at 11:30 one night. After she showered and got in bed she explained that they had got to talking about a problem at work and time had just slipped away from her. She needed the shower because Ann smoked and she hated that smell in her hair. She was ‘too tired’ so we snuggled and went to sleep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.