The Rest of the Story - Cover

The Rest of the Story

Copyright© 2023 by A Bad Attitude

Chapter 5

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A husband does not let 'no-fault' laws turn him into a cuckold.There are always 'Options'. As usual I did not check all the codes.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   BTB   Interracial   Black Male   White Female  

“Revenge is a dish best served cold” (Taken from ‘Dangerous Liaisons’ written by Pierre Choderlos de Laclos in 1782)

It was about five months later as I was sitting at a small café eating lunch when Ann’s husband, Paul, sat down un-invited.

After exchanging a few pleasantries he started talking about his relationship with Ann. Things had not gotten any better. In fact they were worse. A lot worse!

“She has me wearing a cock cage! I haven’t had a climax in over a month!”

“Why?”

“She said I embarrassed her in front of one of her friends.”

“How?”

“I was cleaning his cock of their leavings when he got another erection. He wanted to cum in my mouth. I refused. Now I am wearing the cage until who knows when? I wish she would find some rich guy with a big cock and leave me for him. You know like Suzy did you. Man you were lucky.”

“Yeah. Very lucky.”

He got up out of his chair, very gingerly, and left. But it got me thinking. All the problems Suzy and I had were caused by Ann. That bitch should be made to pay!

After the kids were asleep that night I came up with a plan! Suzy was going to send Ann an e-mail! Well not really, but it was sure going to look like she did.

First I contacted Mr. Mugabe and asked if he would be interested in a 28 year old blonde who is as pretty as Suzy. I told him her story and he offered $50,000 sight un-seen. If she truly is as pretty as Suzy he would send another $25,000 when he took delivery. I said I would let him know when to expect delivery. I could not help but to ask about Suzy. It had been almost 5 months and I was curious.

“She wore on my nerves very quickly. She is now working three shows a night at one of my clubs and doing very well. She accepted the training quicker than most and now seems very happy. You should come visit her sometime. I am sure you would enjoy watching her perform!” then he laughed. I doubt Suzy was enjoying much of anything these days!

After cutting the connection I started working on the e-mail from Suzy to Ann.

“Dear Ann, I am sorry it has been so long since I have contacted you. My life is a dream! You would not believe it. First I was accepted into Winston’s tribe. You would have loved that ceremony! I was shared by all the members of his ‘royal’ family. Wow! There is not a cock shorter than 10” on any of them! Then the wedding! More sharing. Africans love to share! Then we flew to Paris on the family’s private jet! My new husband let me shop! Shopping in Paris, buying anything I wanted! Now I am back in Kinshasa living in a palace. I do absolutely nothing! We have cooks, maids, gardeners and slave girls who wait on me hand and foot! Some days I play all day in the pool, lying about while getting pampered like the queen I will be one day. But I miss you! We had such fun together! We made the most interesting and exciting plans. I owe you so much. I think about you all the time. I wish you would consider taking your vacation in Africa this year. Leave that cuck of a husband with the kids and visit me! We’ll take the yacht and cruise the coast. I’ll get Winston to bring his brother, Montgomery, along. He is not married and believe me he is every bit as ‘big’ as Winston! You’ll love him! I could even get you accepted into their tribe! You know how much I love watching you with a group of big black cocks! Think about it---luv you, Suzy.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.