The Rest of the Story - Cover

The Rest of the Story

Copyright© 2023 by A Bad Attitude

Chapter 3: Missing

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Missing - A husband does not let 'no-fault' laws turn him into a cuckold.There are always 'Options'. As usual I did not check all the codes.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   BTB   Interracial   Black Male   White Female  

Do you know that over a quarter million girls and women go missing each year in the United States alone? I also bet that you do not know that there are six countries in Africa that allow slavery and have active slave markets. The DRC (Democratic Republic of Congo) is one of those countries. It also happens to have the world’s largest supply of cobalt, which is used in those electric cars everyone thinks is the future of transportation. Some Africans have made millions of dollars using slave labor to supply that cobalt, you won’t hear about that at any clean air protest.

At my job I spend a lot of time tracking cyber criminals on the dark web. It was there that I had offered Suzy. There was a picture of her with this description under it.

“She is a 26 year old, natural red haired beauty, she stands 5’ 7” tall and weighs 115 pounds. She has 34-c breasts with hardly any sag. Her eyes are green and her skin a brilliant ivory color typical of natural redheads. She enjoys sex of all types and is addicted to big black cocks! Bidding starts at $50,000.” I also attached the video.

I closed the bidding when it reached $115,000 and contacted her new owner. After a few e-mails I told him I would accept $100,000 if he would provide me with certain things. He agreed.

Suzy did not go to work Monday. I imagined she stayed in bed again all day. She did have dinner ready when the boys and I got home. Tuesday was a normal day as that she went to work. Wednesday around noon I got a text that she was going out with Ann after work. I guess she is feeling better! We had not fucked since the party.

She was home just before mid-night, showered and came to bed. I did not ask. Thursday night after the boys were in bed I invited her into my man cave for a ‘talk’.

“Suzy I’ve been thinking a lot about this new life style of yours, or ours, I guess. I think I am ready to join you.”

She is grinning like the cat who ate the canary.

“Thank you! You will be so happy. We’ll take it slow at first, I won’t rush you into anything you can’t easily accept. But soon you’ll find out just like Paul did that it can be so rewarding for you also.” She is starting to get too far ahead.

“Baby I want us to take a vacation. Get away from town for a few days. I think I would be more at ease away from anyone we know for my first time. I’ve given this a lot of thought and I booked us a flight to the Cape Verde Islands off the coast of Africa. You can lay on the beach during the day and I’ll watch you flirt with all the Africans. Then at night we’ll go to a club where I can watch as you dance with different black men. When you have decided which one you want to fuck you invite him back to our room, explaining to him that I like to watch. I’ll do it any way you want, like standing in a corner watching or sitting naked in a chair jerking off while you fuck him. After he leaves I’ll eat you to an orgasm.”

She jumped out of her chair and sat in my lap kissing and thanking me. She promised to be an understanding and gentle ‘Mistress’. Not as overbearing as Ann is with Paul. She promised that she would always ‘see to my needs’. Whatever the hell she meant by that I have no idea. She was so glad I had finally accepted my situation. She even mentioned how happy that bitch Ann would be for us.

Suzy told me that there was another party this Saturday night but she was not going. She would be too busy shopping, packing and making arrangements for the boys since we were leaving Sunday evening. She actually said she did not want to be sore for the trip!

Tuesday we were in a 4-star hotel in the capital city of Praia. The beach is beautiful and there were plenty of black bulls working at the hotel or walking around in the streets to keep my wife interested. Suzy seemed very happy and when I suggested we make love before going down to supper she was all for it. I found her to be dripping wet!

I showered first then dressed and told Suzy I would meet her in the restaurant in an hour as she wanted to take a bubble bath before she dressed. No problem I had some things to go over with Mr. Mugabe.

I found him waiting in the restaurant sipping a drink. He was just as I envisioned him. He is 40 years old and stands about 6’ 4” weighing around 240 with a shaved head. He stood as I approached and we shook hands. The two men with him were introduced as his personal security. He was dressed in what looked like an Italian suit which probably cost him $5,000 and was wearing a watch easily worth $15,000.

When we sat he smiled and said he had wired the money this afternoon when he received the pictures of us checking into the hotel. I told him I had gotten notification from my bank that they had received the money. He suggested a scenario for this evening that I agreed with.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.