The Rest of the Story - Cover

The Rest of the Story

Copyright© 2023 by A Bad Attitude

Chapter 4: Returning home

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: Returning home - A husband does not let 'no-fault' laws turn him into a cuckold.There are always 'Options'. As usual I did not check all the codes.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   BTB   Interracial   Black Male   White Female  

After they left I finished my drink as I watched people on the dance floor, mostly elegantly dressed black men dancing with white tourists. I never regretted for one minute what I had done. The $100,000 will be put in a college fund for the boys.

I went to the room and packed all of Suzy’s things in her two suitcases. As I was finishing there was a knock at my door. I was expecting it. One of Mugabe’s bodyguards took the suitcases and handed me an envelope before he walked off without saying a word.

I stayed the rest of the week laying on the beach and wandering thru the shops in town. I flew home on our scheduled flight. Without Suzy, of course.

Back at home I told the boys momma had decided to stay in the islands a little longer. I was putting off the pain as long as I could.

It was three days later that Ann called. I told her the story that Suzy had met a rich African and ran off with him. She did not believe me! She kept shouting, “What did you do to her?” as I hung up the phone

The next afternoon she showed up at my door with a black detective. He wanted to know where my wife was and why I had not filed a missing person report.

“She is not missing that’s why. The last time I saw her she was leaving with a black man to spend the night on his yacht. Before I left I checked with immigration and found this.”

I showed him a copy of Suzy’s passport. It had it had an exit stamp showing that she had left the Cape Verde Islands three days before I had left!

“On the internet I found this.”

I handed him a copy of an e-mail. It showed her entry into the Democratic Republic of the Congo, six days later.

“That’s where that slut is. Living like a queen while I take care of the kids and all the bills. I can’t believe she did this to me!”

The detective thanked me for my time then they turned and walked back to his car. I did not miss the fact that his hand was on Ann’s ass the entire time. I guess he is one of her ‘bulls’ and he was doing her a favor. She’ll probably pay him back with a blowjob in the car on the way to her house. Then she’ll kiss Paul!

That could have been me getting that kiss if I had not taken action. I used the copies of Suzy’s passport that Mugabe had furnished me to file for divorce. It took a while but I was finally free of that cheating slut and I was not eating tuna fish out of a can!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.