The Plan - Cover

Preview

The Plan

by HappyComet

Copyright© 2020 by HappyComet

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers, Coercion, NonConsensual, Reluctant, BiSexual, Fiction, Sharing, Incest, Humiliation, Spanking, Anal Sex, Oral Sex,

Erotica Sex Story: Two men are tired of never getting the respect and love from their families. They feel they have given them great lives and have not been treated right. So they come up with "the plan" to change all that. It does start out with good intentions, It takes on a life of it's own... But it does seem that the men finally get the family they both wanted... *** Please note that this is all fantasy, a work of art, and is no way supossed to be a reflection of real life ***

Please note: This story is intended for ADULTS ONLY. Obviously, this does not describe real life and should not be taken as such. In the real world, behaviors, as described in the story, are not acceptable, tolerated, or legal. The reader should never confuse the difference between fiction and real life. This story is fictional. Story codes (but not in all chapters): teen, spanking, inc, 1st, voy, exb, cons, reluct, huml, virg, public.

*** This is all fantasy, a work of art, and is no way supposed to be a reflection of real life ***

Ps. If you enjoy stories, please share your comments with use ***

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.