The Plan - Cover

The Plan

Copyright© 2020 by HappyComet

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Two men are tired of never getting the respect and love from their families. They feel they have given them great lives and have not been treated right. So they come up with "the plan" to change all that. It does start out with good intentions, It takes on a life of it's own... But it does seem that the men finally get the family they both wanted... *** Please note that this is all fantasy, a work of art, and is no way supossed to be a reflection of real life ***

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

Kenny called out “ Pete, answer the door and let our guest in and show him into the living room.”

Jack was greeted by Pete and was lead into the living room where he was greeted by the rest of the Jones. Of course, Jack had seen the family over the years and seen photos, but this was the first time that he saw them up close and in matching nightgowns. Jack was stunned by the sight and took a few seconds to admire the beauties before him.

Jack snapped out of it and spoke, “Kenny, I see that your family has agreed to my terms. So I am to believe that you told them what is expected of them? They are aware that if I leave here and I am not happy with them, that I will release the email and their lives will be over?”

Kenny responded, “ Yes I believe they know that they must do everything you tell them to do.”

“Please, Jones family let me be very clear. I have enough evidence to put both your dad and mom in prison for a very long time. All the money will be gone and the kids we are split up and put into the foster system. Jack explained as he looked over the family.

Jack continued, “Tonight will be a night that you will remember for the rest of your lives. Each of you will be forced to do things that will bring me pleasure, and just might do the same for you. If you hesitate you will be punished. If the punishment is ineffective then I will leave and send the email, but if you all do a good job and I am satisfied then you, the Jones family will be able to live your wonderful life as you see fit. Do you all understand?

Jacked looked at each family member and got confirmation from each.

“Good, now each of you will drink the full glass and each of us guys will also take the Viagra. Let’s all go into the kitchen and get started.” Jack said and followed them into the kitchen.

The Grey Goose was a preferred drink since it was good stuff that tasted good mixed with a little cranberry. After they all finished Jack went to the living room.

“I would like for you Amanda to share a little about yourself and then from the oldest to the youngest do the same.” Jack sat down and waited for the 5’3” beauty to speak.

Amanda was a beauty, Black hair, long enough to touch her nipples. Her eyes were dark green with speckles of yellow in them. Her tiny body held her solid “C” breast, high and tight. She had short legs that looked perfect for her body. Her ass was bigger than normal, but not fat, just plump. In the nightgown, her nipples could clearly be seen by all.

“Well ... um ... Let’s see ... What kind of things do you want to know?” Amanda asked not sure what to say.

“Well, I want to know just a few things about you,” Jack said

“Ok, I am Amanda I have been married to Kenny for 17 years, I have 3 beautiful children. I have a life that I have always dreamed of, and now you are here to mess that up!” Mandy said in frustration.

Kenny snapped, “ Mandy, what are you doing! Knock it off and just answer the man’s questions! And be nice about it, you know what happens if he leaves here unsatisfied.”

“I’m sorry, I am just not sure what to say and I am a little scared,” Amanda confessed.

“Look, each of you has nothing really to worry about, I am not here to hurt you, much, in fact, I want nothing more than to bring you all a lot of pleasure. I am here to get to know you all and hopefully, each of you will get to know me and each other a lot better as well.” Jack said with a big smile. “So Please continue Amanda.”

“My name is Amanda, Kenny calls me Mandy. I have three kids. I am a stay-at-home mom. I love my life. I like being a good mom.” Amanda said.

Jack cut her off. “So, Amanda is Kenny the only man you have ever had sex with, and do not lie, I have done some homework and know a lot about each of you. It did take some time and I had to dig pretty deep, but I will know if you are lying. Just so you know that I know about the Jones family. I will share something that you may not know. Pete was at a party a few weeks ago and was having sex. What is not known to many that he was part of a 3-way and is bi-sexual.” Jack said looking at Pete.

“OMG! how did you know that?!?” Pete covered his face trying to hide.

The rest of the Jones family looked at Pete and was amazed.

Jack asked Amanda again and she answered. No, Kenny was not the only person she ever had sex with. Kenny was at a loss for words. He believed he was the only one to ever be with Mandy.

“OMG, I have never told anyone this, but I was not a virgin when we got together Kenny, “Amanda started to cry as she spoke.

Kenny already knew her secret, but part of the deal was to humiliate her in front of her family. Kenny found out many years ago that she was raped by her uncle ... Her uncle one day being drunk as usual at a family gathering approached Kenny, and was apologizing for what he had done to her and that he was no longer that man ... blah, blah blah ... Kenny asked her about it but she denied it, but Kenny knew his wife and that she was lying and he also knew she did not have a cherry the first time they had sex, but Kenny wanted his wife to admit to it and get some details.

“Wow! Amanda, I thought you had only ever been with your husband. I have got to know what happened and please be very detailed in your story.” Jack said seeing Amanda in distress.

“Please, no! I really do not want to talk about it and especially in front of my family.” Amanda cried.

“Ok, that is it!” Jack yelled and grabbed Amanda and pulled her over his lap and began to spank her. It all happened so fast that it took Amanda a few swats to realize what was happening. Amanda was over Jack’s lap with her bare ass exposed and he hit her about a dozen times.

“Please stop! I will tell you.” Amanda sobbed

Jack allowed her to raise and compose herself, and then she told the story of how she lost her virginity to her uncle.

“I was 16 and my dad’s brother, uncle Joe was visiting for a few weeks that summer. That was nothing new for he had done that for as long as I can remember. What was new was the way he was looking at me. the way he would hug me and squeeze me a little tighter and longer than normal. I remember the third night he was there, was the first time that he touched my bare skin and grabbed my ass. At 16 I liked the attention but I did not want to have sex. My parents went away for the week leaving my uncle in charge of me and your uncle Bobby. That night was the first time that he came into my room and took my clothes off and did things with me.” Amanda said hoping that she did not have to say anymore.

“That is a good start to your story, please continue and remember the more details the better,” Jack said

“Ugh, this is so not right. Anyways, That night he touched every part of me with his hands, finger and he even kissed and licked all over my body. He finished by performing oral sex on me and making me have my first ever orgasm. The next morning he woke me up early and did it again, only this time I had to perform oral sex with him. That was the first time I tasted semen. That night we did all of the stuff that we already did, but he did not leave my room. He slept right next to me, we were both naked. I woke up with him doing oral sex with me, after I had an orgasm he slide up my body and broke my hymen as I was entered for the first time. That whole week he had sex with me at least twice a day until the night before my parents came back from their trip. After that, he never came back for long visits anymore.”

“Thank you for sharing, I am sure that telling your story will make you feel better.” Jack said and then asked, “Does anyone have any questions for her?”

Kenny spoke up, “ Mandy why have you never told me about this? You had sex with another and you told me I was your first.”

“I did not have sex with him, he raped me! he had sex with me... ‘ Mandy shot back

“Mandy did you not say that you had many orgasms that week while having sex with him? So obviously you like what he was doing, right? Kenny inquired

“I wanted to save myself for the man I was going to marry, and just because he knew how to please my body does not mean that I wanted to do those things,” Mandy answered

“Ok, I think we need a short break and a drink. Everyone gets another drink and then in a few minutes we will continue.” Jack said as he stood and got a drink.

“OK, Jenny you are next please tell me a little about yourself,” Jack said as he sat down.

“My name is Jenny. I go to Jacksonville High. I like playing water polo and being on the swim and dive team, I am also on the track team.” Jenny said.

“Short and sweet, ok Pete, your turn,” Jack said

Pete spoke up and said about the same thing, except it was different sports.

“Pete. Please explain to us why you enjoy sucking cock and much as pussy.” Jack said with an evil grin.

Pete looked like he could die but instead looked around the room and then softly started to speak.

Jack spoke loudly “I can’t hear you, please speak up and tell us in as much detail about the first time you ever sucked a dick.”

Pete was not happy, but cleared his throat and told them all the story. Last year he was over at his best friend’s house for a sleepover. His best friend Mark was seeing this girl Debra and she was over. Pete was watching them make out and soon their clothes were coming off and Debra caught Pete watching and invited him to join in the fun. At first, Pete did not want to but after Mark told him it was ok he did get closer. Mark and Debra both had a dominating personality and soon Pete was becoming a play toy for them. That night Pete had sex for the first time. Which was great but all the other things that Mark and Debra had him do were gross and not fun. He told his family and Jack that that night was the first time he sucked Mark’s cock, and even had to perform oral sex on Debra after Mark came in her pussy. Over the year he was made to do a lot of things he never wanted to do. Mark had anal sex with him while Debra sat on his face. They both had sex with Debra at the same time. And many other combinations. Pete stopped and hung his head ashamed and embarrassed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.