The Plan - Cover

The Plan

Copyright© 2020 by HappyComet

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Two men are tired of never getting the respect and love from their families. They feel they have given them great lives and have not been treated right. So they come up with "the plan" to change all that. It does start out with good intentions, It takes on a life of it's own... But it does seem that the men finally get the family they both wanted... *** Please note that this is all fantasy, a work of art, and is no way supossed to be a reflection of real life ***

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

Winchester, the family dog is a Shepard Lab mix and was sniffing around trying to find some food. Jack yelled at the dog and told him to get back outside. Kenny had other interests ... Kenny spoke up “ Jack let the dog alone. Ladies spread your legs and let Winchester decide what he would rather eat. Go ahead and give him some food.”

All ladies groaned out loud but did as they were told and were soon sitting on the couch or loveseat with their legs spread wide exposing their pretty little pussies. Winchester was sniffing the air and each of the girls held out a little bit of their pizza. Winchester was closest to Kemry and took the food from her hand he licked her hand and then went over to Diane and took the food that she held in her hand. Gently Winchester took the food from Diane’s hand and then gave a thank you lick as he made his way over to Aspen who was on the loveseat. The dog sniffed the air and caught a new scent in the air, as he made his way to Aspen and he ate the food from her hand but continued to sniff the air. Aspen had her ass on the edge of the seat and her pussy was exposed for the rest to see. Now the audience was looking at the family dog zero in on the scent he was tracking.

“Aspen if you move then things will get a lot worse for everyone, so you better stay still and let the dog do whatever it wants to do,” Kenny said as Winchester’s nose touched her knee.

Everyone was watching as he began to lick her leg. Aspen did her best not to move but the dog’s tongue was getting closer to her very exposed and already excited pussy she jumped a little. When Winchester made contact with her pussy she let out a squeak, and then a moan as he ran his tongue across smooth and sensitive pussy. Winchester was rough and his attack on her was relentless. His tongue was going very fast and even going inside of her very excited pussy. He was touching her cherry often, as well as her clit. Within a few minutes, Aspen was about to have the first orgasm of her life. by Winchester the family dog, and with her family and Kenny watching. Then Aspen had a release, with a moan and a tremendous body shake. Winchester continued the assault and drank up all of Aspen’s pussy juices. It became too much for Aspen and she had to move and tried to close her legs and push the dog away. Diane saw her daughter in need and went to pull the dog away.

“Well, since you stopped the show I think you should lay down on the floor and see if Winchester would like some more pussy from one of his bitches!” Kenny snapped Diane hung her head defeated and then got on the floor but Kenny had other interests and told her to get on her hands and knees and put her head on the ground with her legs spread and her ass high in the air. This position would give the dog unrestricted access to her. As soon as Diane was in position Winchester went to work on her pussy and ass with his tongue. Aspen was still recovering from her first orgasm when Kenny told both the girls to get into a 69 position. He had to explain what he wanted but soon the girls were where he wanted. Kemry was on the bottom.

Once the twins were in position Kenny told Ben to grab the camera and get some shots of Winchester with his mom. Kenny also told Ben to make sure he got more photos of the twins. Kenny told Jack to go to the head of Kemry, which was also the ass of Aspen, while he made his way to the head of Aspen.

“OK Girls, I want you to lick your sister’s pussy. Your dad and I are going to give you pointers on how to eat pussy.” Kenny said as he reached out and slide a couple of fingers down the exposed crack of Kemry’s ass and pussy. “Oh that is nice and wet Kemry, Aspen has a taste of your sister now, and then tell me what you think.”

With that Aspen grabbed around Kemry’s hips and lifted her head just a little so she could access her twin sister’s smooth virgin pussy. Her tongue made contact with the tight little orifice and it made her sister moan.

“Go on Kemry, return the favor. Jack makes sure she is doing it right. Help her out if and when she needs.” Kenny said as his thumb pressed into her asshole just a little.

Just then Diane was moaning loudly, which caused everyone to look over at Winchester and her. Winchester looked like his tongue was going as far as possible inside of her pussy and his nose was pressing hard against her anus. Winchester was sporting a 5-inch cock that was all sort of nasty looking and he was humping the air.

Kenny returned his attention to the action before him and started showing the different spots using his fingers and explaining different techniques. Jack was also up closer and personal talking softly to Kemry. While Dine was getting ready to orgasm again on this very interesting day. Ben was taking photos the whole time moving from scene to scene. He was rock hard as were the other guys.

After Diane had her massive orgasm the dog was deprived of access to the pussy he was enjoying a tasting. Both girls were doing a good job with the lessons they were being taught and were getting very close to having a good orgasm as well. Diane asked if Winchester could go outside, Kenny said that for right now it would be OK but he would be back inside the house and a pussy in just a little while ... Kenny spoke up “Jack I think it is time that we make you girls into women. I have always been very interested in being part of that moment. So we are going to keep the girls in this position and at the same time, we both are going to enter the cunt that is in front of us now. Diane comes over here and watch as I enter your virgin daughter. In fact, I think you should help me. Your daughter’s pussy is very wet and I want you to grab my cock and slide it up and down her little slit. Ben, I want you to do the same thing with your dad’s cock.”

Ben snapped” No way! I am not touching my dad’s dick!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.