The Plan - Cover

The Plan

Copyright© 2020 by HappyComet

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Two men are tired of never getting the respect and love from their families. They feel they have given them great lives and have not been treated right. So they come up with "the plan" to change all that. It does start out with good intentions, It takes on a life of it's own... But it does seem that the men finally get the family they both wanted... *** Please note that this is all fantasy, a work of art, and is no way supossed to be a reflection of real life ***

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

Jack saw the girls first and tried to get them to go away but Kenny saw them...

“Girls! How are you doing today?” He said with a raged breathe. “I bet you never thought you would walk into your living room and see your mom naked on her hands and knees sucking your brother’s cock and having another cock deep in her cunt that is not your dad’s. While your dad is standing there naked, with a hard-on, watching it all happen.” Kenny asked the girls not really expecting an answer.

Both girls just stood and stared as Kenny continued to slide his dick in and out our their mother. Ben looked very ashamed as he saw some of his cum on the side of his mom’s lips. He was unsure what to do next so he went as stood by his dad. He was still sporting a major rock-hard erection, one because was young and he just had his first blow job and the other was that pill he took was racing through his blood. Ben looked at his dad’s dick and saw that he too had an erection. Ben compared his size to his dad and noted that he was just a little smaller. The girls were staring at both of the dicks as they stood there. This was the first time either of them saw a real-life penis or saw Ben or their dad naked.

Kenny broke the awkward silence and said “ Well, girls you are the last to get naked. So please do so right now. Oh wait ... I have a better idea. Which one of you is the oldest? I know it is only by a little bit of time, but I still want to know.”

Kemry spoke up “I am the oldest.”

“Perfect! I want you to go to your dad and let him undress you and Aspen I want you to come over here so your mom can undress you.”

Both of the girls just stood there, not knowing what to do. When Jack spoke up “Girls, you said you overheard what was going on, and you even told me that you would do whatever to help our family. This is what you have to do to help ... keep our way of life ... Well, if we are to maintain our lives, then we must give Kenny all of his “interests” so we can close this deal and put an end to the contract. Do you understand girls? I know we do not want to do any of this, but I am afraid that if you do not we will lose everything and have to start over.”

“We know dad, we already talked about it while we were in the room. We love our life and our family so we are ready to do what we have to in order to protect them.” Aspen said as she stepped towards Diane.

Kenny slides his still hard cock out of Aspen’s mom and told Diane to stay on her knees and to start to undress her daughter. Kenny watched for a few seconds and then turned towards Jack. “Jack you can get your daughter naked now. I want to see if they are both identical in every way, just so you know that is also an “interest” of mine. I have always wanted to know if identical twins were really identical.” Kenny said as he turned back to Aspen and started to remove her shirt.

“Oh, Ben you help your dad. You two can take your time and after you remove all of her clothes I want you both to get a good look at her ... From head to toe. Then we will switch and after we explore and inspect the other twin we can share notes of whether or not they are identical.” Kenny said as he slides a hand across Aspen’s flat and tight belly.

It was only a minute later and now everyone in the house was naked. Kenny had a change of mind ... and told both girls to stand right in front of him and for everyone else to come over by him. After a few seconds, both girls were now standing in front of the rest who were sitting on the couch. The people on the coach took in the sight and everyone was thinking the same things, these girls were beautiful. Their blonde hair was almost to the elbows and it was highlighted by their very tan skin. Both girls had very light blue eyes and long natural lashes. Their nose looked a lot like their mom’s cute little button-type nose. As they traveled down their bodies with their eyes everyone could see that their breast was the same as the other twins and just a bit smaller than mom’s “C” cup and also had those nipples that turned upwards just a little. As the eyes devoured the girls on the trip down their bodies what they saw next would be exquisite, slender waists that “V” into the top of a hairless slit. At the bottom of their pussies both had that diamond-shaped gap that separated the top of their legs. Their legs were very toned and you could tell very strong. (thanks to the years of swimming) There was no hair anywhere on their bodies and they both looked like they spent a lot of time outside in the sun, since both were very tan.

“Oh wait! Diane do you guys have a digital camera?” Kenny inquired

“Yes, should I go and get it,” Diane asked with disgust in her voice.

“That would be great, that way we can capture this moment and save it forever.” Kenny smiled

Diane was back in the living room in no time at all and took her seat between Jack and Kenny.

“Who takes the best pictures,” Kenny asked

Diane said she takes pretty good photos, and then Kenny told her to start taking photos of her daughters. At first, the girls were just standing there, then Kenny started directing them to do different poses. First, he started out kind of tame. Then he had them bend over and touch their toes. After that, he directed them to spread their legs in the same position. giving them all a great view of their virgin pussies and asses. Then he told them to sit down on the lap of Jack and Ben with their legs spread wide and then lower their heads back to the ground giving Jack and Ben a great view of their pussies. Next, he had them get on top of the coffee table on their hands and knees. First with their legs together giving their mom time to take a few photos. then he had them resting their heads on the table, giving Diane a beautiful view of their precious little assholes and coin slot pussies. Next, he had them spread as wide as they could, this went on for almost 20 minutes until Diane said she was out of memory. Diane took a minute to load a new memory card. As she did Kenny took notice and loved that all three cunts in the house were bald. Another thing he noticed was they were all tan, but had no tan lines.

“Please explain to me why all of you are tan and yet have no tan lines. I would also like to hear the story of why your pussies are all bald.” Kenny asked out loud to no one in particular.

“Well, it started when we made the swim team two years ago. Kemry and I started puberty a little before that and we had some hair that would stick out of our swimsuits. That was very irritating. So we asked our mom if we could shave. She said she would talk it over with dad and that night she said we could but dad was going to get a laser hair removal tool. That way we would never have to shave again. That night our mom showed us how to shave it was a little weird but she did a good job and soon we were as bald and smooth as if we never had any hair. After we got the laser mom showed us how to use it a couple of times and since then Kemry and I have helped each other get all the hair on our bodies.” Aspen said with a straight face and little emotion.

Kemry spoke up and said “ And as for the tan lines, it started about the same time. We had a different swimsuit that we wore and some of them would show a little more skin, and it would also show untanned skin. So we asked our mom if we could use the tanning bed naked, so our skin would be more uniform. She thought it was OK and since then we have tanned naked.”

Kenny was hanging on to every word the girls were saying. Then said, “ I bet there is a place that is not tanned.”

He had both turn away from everyone and bend over and touch the ground just like before, but this time it was looking for something particular. What Kenny was seeing was amazing! Not only was the ass he was looking at that of a nude supermodel on thenude.eu, (great site by the way) but both girls had the same exact ass. Then he told them to spread their leg so they all could get a good look at their hairless cunts and ass. He was looking in that whole area to find some untanned skin, he found very little and complimented both girls on a job well done.

“Diane make sure you are getting plenty of pictures of your little girls. I want to make sure that there are plenty of photos of these perfect bald pussies and asses. Jack and Diane you two should be very proud of your daughters. They are going to make some guys very happy.” Kenny said as he reached out with both hands and grabbed both of their asses. Kenny took his time exploring each of their asses. He took both of his hands and spread each of the girl’s asses wide open and allowed Diane to get a few pictures of their pink little assholes. Diane was busy taking photos and when Kenny slide his fingers into each of her girl’s pussies she got several photos of Kenny going up to his first knuckle.

“Holy crap! Jack both of your girls are virgins! I would have bet that both of the drop-dead gorgeous daughters of yours would have been making at least one guy happy. Diane, you should feel how tight your daughters are, go ahead and slide your finger in here. Just don’t go too deep we will bust their cherries the right way ... with a cock.

Diane felt though she was just punched in the gut, she really did not want to do as she was just told but she knew she really did not have a choice. Kenny grabbed the camera and took many pictures of a mom touching her daughter’s hairless and very exposed pussies for the first time. Diane’s finger felt both Kemry’s and Aspen’s virginity. She also noticed that Kenny was right both of her daughter’s pussies were very tight. She even felt Aspen contact her pussy around her finger as she explored her insides.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.