The Plan - Cover

The Plan

Copyright© 2020 by HappyComet

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Two men are tired of never getting the respect and love from their families. They feel they have given them great lives and have not been treated right. So they come up with "the plan" to change all that. It does start out with good intentions, It takes on a life of it's own... But it does seem that the men finally get the family they both wanted... *** Please note that this is all fantasy, a work of art, and is no way supossed to be a reflection of real life ***

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

“OK, Let’s move on the to next part of the evening. So since Kenny and Jenny came first, they are going to sit out this next part. Kenny, I loved how you added a finger up her little asshole to have her climax before her sister. So as the winners of the last round, you get to sit out this next round,” Jack said with a smile as he looked at Kenny.

“OK, during the break I was thinking about the best way to proceed. Claire, I am going to have sex with you in front of your family. I just don’t know what would be the best way to break your cherry,” Jack said as he went over to Claire and grabbed her by the waist.

Amanda spoke up, “Jack please be gentle with my baby. She is young and this is all new to her. If I can help I will. Just let me know...

“Pete come over here with that camera, Claire get on top of the coffee table on your hands and knees, we are going to try to get a picture of your hymen, before it is gone,” Said Jack

Claire got into the very revealing positions and soon Jack was spreading her ass and pussy to try to see the barrier, it was difficult to get a good shot so he had her move onto her back and then spread her legs wide. Jack asked Amanda to help spread her daughter’s pussy lips for a few pictures. Jack had Claire pull her legs up until her knees were by her head. Giving everyone a great view of her little asshole and pussy.

“OK, mom you want to help. I want you to like your daughter’s pussy and ass while she is in this position. while you are doing that, Claire I want you to suck and lick my penis and balls. Pete, make sure you get some closeups of all this,” Jack said right before he slides his rock-hard member into the pretty little mouth.

After a few minutes, Jack stopped the action and then told the family to follow him into Kenny and Amanda’s room. There Jack laid on his back in the middle of the bed.

“Claire, I want you to climb on top of me, and Amanda I want you to grab my penis and help your daughter lower herself on me and take her own virginity. This way she can control the speed and go at her own pace,’ Jack said looking a Kenny who was not looking very happy right now.

Claire did as she was asked and soon her amazing body was straddling Jack, Amanda had gotten behind her daughter and was looking at her daughter’s petite frame and an adult size cock that was about to force its way into her daughter’s virgin pussy. As Amanda slide the man-size dick up and down the smooth and very wet pussy, Jack would hump up and try it get the head of his very erect penis into the untouched treasure. Jack could not take much more and grabbed Claire and began to kiss her as his hands went to her ass and pussy. He slides his fingers all over, the around, and then up to her sensitive nipples. Amanda held the dick that was about to be the first to be inside her youngest daughter and found the entrance o the very small and tight hole. Claire was turned on very wet and started to move her hips enjoying the feeling of the simulation. Jack allowed this to go on for several minutes as the family watch, Claire was building to another orgasm. Jack grabbed Claire’s waist and put a little downward pressure, the head o his dick found the target and stayed logged in the entrance. The lips of Kenny’s youngest daughter stretched around the invading penis. As the head disappeared inside of Claire’s pussy, Amanda watched with fear and fascination as Claire’s hips wiggled and more of this man’s cock slowly entered her daughter. With about an inch inside Claire let out a moan and a whine as the pressure built on her hymen.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.