Spider Queen Book 8 - Cover

Preview

Spider Queen Book 8

by Hunter Johnson

Copyright© 2020 by Hunter Johnson

Science Fiction Story: In the penultimate adventure-packed book of this space opera, Jason becomes established as Emperor, but before his people awaken the enemy attack. They corrupted his people before they entered stasis and poisoned his people in their sleep. It gets worse; Jason becomes desperately ill and must go to yet another galaxy for treatment. A spider queen captures him and holds him hostage. Then her mother attacks his planet.

Tags: Ma/Fa   Fiction   High Fantasy  

The Warlord and the Multiverse series Book 8

“In Hiroshima, when it was bombed on Aug. 6, 1945, no warning was given of the air attack, and thus no escape was possible for the mostly women, children and old people who fell victim.”

– Lydia Millet

Summary of the previous books

Jason Kargo left Earth as an old man and travelled to the Empire. Along the way he fought pirates and their evil backers; the priests and the Mob an old implacable enemy who had attacked the Empire twice previously. He saves the Emperor from an assassination, meets ancients who live a million year and fights the first battles in an Intergalactic War. He combats corruption, people trafficking and enemy infiltration in the Empire, and moves to study in an even more ancient society, the Azayal and helps them fight off an attack from the Ghouls.

He then leads a fleet to fight the enemy in other Galaxies and Universes and discovers his own people the Uzliumbax and saves one of the last of a dying ancient race, Ooryphyon, a Teokraeus.

He discovers an old and powerful enemy the Destroyers and neutralizes their powerful invasion fleet.

In this book, the Destroyers surprise the Uzliumbax and commence their underhand and vicious attacks on them.

Cassius, the Emperor, Jason’s uncle faces a wave of refugees and struggles to find a solution. He approaches Jason who becomes involved and discovers a new branch of the Uzliumbax in a different galaxy.

Jason faces illness and kidnapping before he returns home to face an intergalactic attack from his new mother in law.

The Uzliumbax are returning from stasis but many critical scientists and doctors are being killed and Jason faces threats to his life from both Uzliumbax criminals, pirates and the Destroyers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.