Haller's Catch - Cover

Preview

Haller's Catch

by Forever-Shadow-Knight

Copyright© 2008 by Forever-Shadow-Knight

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Ma/ft, Mind Control, Magic, Heterosexual, Fiction, Science Fiction, Time Travel, Paranormal, Harem,

Mind Control Sex Story: A high school senior who is down on his luck might have just caught his first lucky break: A bottle with the power to grant wishes. How will this power change his life? How will this power change him? Only time will tell.

((WARNING: READ THIS!!!))

Chapter nine contains a scene of extreme (although not sexual) violence, and discretion is advised.

I borrowed from many different religions in the making of the backstory for this story, and in many cases I twisted those religions to better fit what I was trying to create. Some of this will undoubtably shine through in the actual story. I hope that this does not offend anyone, but if you do feel the need to express yourself in a hostile manner, I took the liberty of setting up an alternate email that I will never check, into which you can vent your frustrations.

ThisNameWillBeUnique@hotmail.com


See my blog for information regarding where to find the new content.


As said before, thanks for any feedback.

Peace,

FSK

Haller Catch By: Forever-Shadow-Knight

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.