Haller's Catch - Cover

Haller's Catch

Copyright© 2008 by Forever-Shadow-Knight

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A high school senior who is down on his luck might have just caught his first lucky break: A bottle with the power to grant wishes. How will this power change his life? How will this power change him? Only time will tell.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mind Control   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Paranormal   Harem  

I was almost late to first period, and I knew that if I was even one minute late the Bitch would have me written up. Then, of course, I remembered my wish, and the powers it gave me. I could slow down or even stop time. I could teleport instantly to wherever I wanted to go. I decided on the former, and the universe suddenly stopped expanding. Everything in my vision became crystal clear; it was very surreal. Silence pervaded everything. The deepest silence I had ever known.

I worked my way through the hall, moving around and between the statues that used to be students. Some of them were frozen like pieces of art; a couple kissing by their lockers, a senior jock passing his homework off to a nerdy freshman. Which, when I thought about it, seemed pretty stupid. A freshman wouldn't know the senior's work, even if he was a nerd. I decided to have a little fun.

I used my powers to 'suggest' to the freshman that he should stand up to the senior, and I 'suggested' to the senior that he should back down and be cowed by the freshman. I found a spot to the side and restarted the expansion of the universe. "You know, Seth, I don't think I should be doing your work." The freshman said. "It's way too advanced for me ... and ... and you should be doing it for yourself." The jock didn't seem to know what to say. He took his homework back and left.

What can I say? The man at the Catch did say to keep my karma balanced.


I arrived at my first period class and took my seat. I had some decisions to make, and some fantasies to fulfill, but first I had some revenge to dish out. The Bitch was going down.

I might have said it before, but I really must reiterate that The Bitch is a truly nasty old hag. She is not remotely desirable. Trying to humiliate her through sexual manipulation would be punishing myself more than her. The Bitch probably hasn't gotten off in three decades, maybe more. I had to do something else, something more creative. I had the beginnings of a plan forming in my mind when she walked into the classroom and the bell rang.

She started class like she normally did, by passing out the previous day's homework. I got my paper and looked at my grade. A big red 'D' was stamped onto the paper, along with a barely legible note: 'Did you even read the story?'

I nearly lost it right there. I raised my hand, and for a solid minute The Bitch ignored me. When she finally deigned to notice, I called her over to 'discuss' my paper. She sauntered over to my desk, a smug look on her face. I would be clearing that off shortly. "Yes, Jason?" She asked.

"My paper, I think you made a mistake. In fact, I think I deserve a perfect grade on it."

Her eyes narrowed and she practically hissed at me. "And why is it that you think you deserve any such thing? This paper was badly written and poorly conceived, you should be glad that I gave you a partial credit on any of it. The next time you bother me during class time over something like this, I'll have you written up. This is something that should be discussed after class." She turned and started to walk away.

"Excuse me." I said. "But I don't think you heard me. This paper deserves a perfect grade. And after all the shit you've given me in this class, I think you're going to fix this grade. It's obviously a mistake, so I figured I'd give you the benefit of the doubt and let you correct it." There was an audible gasp from the rest of the class. Most of them were barely suppressing giggles; some were failing badly. Terra was doubled over, burying her head in her arms to quiet her laughter.

The Bitch stared at me, quite confounded. She didn't know where my confidence had come from. I had been a meek student most of the year, and now suddenly I was talking back to her. She tried to act authoritatively. "That's enough out of you, young man. I want you to go straight to the office and report yourself to the principal."

"Fix the paper." I said, holding it out to her. There was a tingle in the back of my mind as I used my power. "Once you do, I'll sit back down and behave for the rest of the day, I promise." I said, smiling at her. She stared at me for a moment, then took the paper and marked a corrected grade. She would mark a further correction in her gradebooks tonight. All of my papers from now on would have an 'A' stamped on them.

She turned to the rest of the class, obviously confused with her own willingness to do as I said. "Alright class, we've wasted enough time already, get out your books and turn to page 263. Read the story there and complete the questions on 265." The class moved to comply. The bitch was angry, and nobody wanted to get on her bad side right then.

Terra shot me a look of surprise and amazement. I grinned at her and mouthed: 'Tell you later.' She nodded and I turned to my book. I finished twenty minutes before the bell. Not because I was particularly fast, but because at twenty till I decided I was finished with my work. She would give me an 'A' regardless, even if I didn't fill in anything for the answers. I revealed in the power I had; the absolute authority I could command at my whim. It was glorious.

Twenty minutes. I could do a lot in twenty minutes. And there were eighteen beautiful girls in that room. I was making plans for Sandy, Megan, Rachael, and Terra. And those plans would be ruined by impatience. I intended to take my time with the four of them, so they were off limits for the time being. But there were so many others. The first thing I did was ensure that no one would notice anything I did, or anything I had anyone else do.

The girl who sat in the desk next to me had strawberry blond hair and a perky smile. Her chest wasn't light weight, either. She definitely drew a few eyes. I decided that she would silently watch and observe as my plans turned to fruition. The longer she watched, the more arousal and pleasure she would feel. But throughout the games, she would be unable to cum. At least, not until I said she could.

The girl in front of me was much shorter than me, but she was really cute and very friendly. Her smooth black hair was in a celtic double braid going down her back, and she wore a very dressy shirt and skirt. Her pale skin shined in bright contrast to her rosy cheeks. She was the one, I decided. As soon as I made the decision, a shiver crossed her body. All the hair on her neck stood on end, and she very slowly turned to look back at me. When her eyes met mine, they widened in startlement. For a moment, she whimpered in fear, drawing back from me. But only for a moment. The commands I had just given her were too strong to resist.

She slid out of her seat and crawled under my desk. Once she was comfortably situated there, she pulled at my pants and worked them down to my knees. Then she stroked my member through my boxers. Slowly. With each stroke she squeezed gently, bringing stiffness and arousal. Damn that felt good. Really good. I was suddenly fully erect, and she slipped the boxers off. I felt her lips against the tip of my member and felt the suction as she kissed me there. Then she started giving head.

It was like I imagined heaven might be. The sense of power was spectacular. It was the first time I had ever received a blowjob. And in the middle of class, in front of everyone. And all of them unawares. All but one. I turned my head gently to see how the blond was doing. She was staring intently under my desk, and her hands were both in her pants, where they were rubbing her privates vigorously. But for all that, she seemed frustrated. I smiled. She couldn't cum until I told her to.

A new sensation shocked me out of my reverie. The girl under my desk giving me head was using her tongue in very weird and imaginative ways. By god she was really, really good. I knew I was going to cum soon, and I decided I wanted her to take it in the face. I felt her slide my member out of her mouth and run the tip of her tongue over the head. Then I came. It was a very explosive ejaculation, and it lasted for the better part of twelve seconds of pure ecstasy.

After such a spectacular release, I was feeling generous. I turned to the girl next to me and told her to cum immediately. She did, doubling over against her desk and pounding her fist against her leg as her pussy shuddered. No one but me noticed, but just me was enough. She blushed scarlet from shame, and refused to look into my eyes.

The girl beneath my desk slid back out and looked up at me, waiting. Her eyes held no fear, only wonder, awe at what I had made her do. Maybe she was just naturally submissive? The left side of her face had a great glob of semen spattered across it. "Eat all of it." I told her. "It tastes good, and eating it gives you pleasure and makes you orgasm." I grinned as I watched her bring her fingers to her face and wipe some of my semen off, taking it into her mouth. She moved tentatively at first, and with much more enthusiasm as she discovered how wonderful it made her feel. I watched her, and counted as she had six climaxes inside of a minute.

When she had wiped every trace of my semen from her face and licked her fingers clean several times over, she looked back up at me, expectantly; eagerly. I knew what I did to her. I also knew that I left her mind intact while I forced her to do these things. The ever-so-interesting things she did with her tongue were done at her own initiative, and not from any insistence on my part. Now she was waiting for me to give her another command. I used another of my powers for the first time, and searched her mind. What I found were not coherent thoughts, but a surge of raw emotion; need. She wanted me to give her another command. Goddamn it. All I wanted was a quick release and I had somehow ended up with a willing slave. Things just weren't working out for me today.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.