Haller's Catch - Cover

Haller's Catch

Copyright© 2008 by Forever-Shadow-Knight

Chapter 15

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A high school senior who is down on his luck might have just caught his first lucky break: A bottle with the power to grant wishes. How will this power change his life? How will this power change him? Only time will tell.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mind Control   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Paranormal   Harem  

Amber clung tightly to me as she slept, and I rested against her side contentedly. I welcomed the closeness of our bodies, remembering again what we had just done. I was grinning like an adolescent schoolboy that just got laid. That didn't bother me much because it was true.

The release of our sexual tension had brought us to an incredible high, and I was still floating above reality. Suddenly I was brought back down to earth with the realization that neither of us had been using protection. I wasn't worried about diseases; my abilities should take care of any problems in that area. The terrifying thought that had crept into my awareness was the risk that Amber might have gotten pregnant.

I looked down at her sleeping form, and as if knowing that I was looking she smiled and snuggled closer to me, pressing her face against my chest, breathing in my scent. She seemed so happy, so content to be with me. She belonged to me now, and that made it my responsibility to look out for her. Had I failed already?

I decided that I had not.

I was ready to be a father. I was more than capable of providing for my children, and I knew that being a father was something I had looked forward to all of my life. I never had much of a father while growing up, and I was determined to give my children all of my love. I was more than ready for the possibility; I was eagerly waiting for the time when it would be true.

But was Amber ready to be a mother?

That was something I didn't know. For some reason Amber decided that I was the one she would give herself to, and shamelessly used herself to draw me in. She wanted me to accept her so desperately that she was willing to give me anything, wanted to give me everything. I really hadn't understood what she wanted from me, and so I was fumbling along, trying very hard not to screw things up.

I hadn't touched her mind since the fooling around in the classroom. But she gave herself to me, and I accepted. I took her and made her mine, like I thought she wanted. It was beautiful and terrifying all at once. She had never been so happy in her entire life. I didn't need to touch her mind to know that. It radiated through her whole being. She sighed and her eyes fluttered open, turning up to meet mine.

"Hello love." I said to her, leaning forward to kiss her forehead.

"Hello Master." She purred.

"Yes, about that..." I began.

"I'm so glad to finally be yours." She gushed. "Don't ever let me go." She begged.

"I wasn't planning on it." I assured her. "But we need to establish some working boundaries between us. Better to make them now than to wait until we go too far and one of us is hurt."

"Anything you want." She said, rubbing the back of my neck with one hand while her other slid down between us and started stroking my cock. "I want anything you want. I am yours, now and forever." She proclaimed. It was a commitment for both of us. She promised to give herself to me and I promised to keep her.

"Then stop." I asked. She instantly withdrew her hands, looking up at me fearfully. "We need to talk. This is serious." I cupped her hands in mine and met her gaze. "We didn't use protection." I informed her. It took her a moment, but I could tell the moment when the realization struck her by the sudden widening of her eyes.

"Shit!" She said, burying her head in my chest and crying. "All my plans for tonight and I still messed it up. I'm sorry! I'm so sorry."

She planned this!? "It's alright." I tried to say, but she only bawled harder.

"I had it all ready!" She wept. "But I forgot. I forgot everything! I just wanted to give myself to you. I wanted to be completely yours."

I did the really intelligent thing and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her close. "And you are mine, now and forever."

"Even though I might be pregnant? Could you still want me then?" She asked with tears falling freely from her eyes. "I wouldn't have to carry it to term. I could get an abortion." She said emotionlessly, her voice shaky and her face turned away, unwilling to look me in the eyes.

"How could I not want the mother of my child?" I asked her seriously. Her crying was silenced instantly.

She pushed back from me suddenly and my broke out of my hug. Then she sat up and gazed at me beseechingly, waiting for me to say more. I shifted to my side and watched her guardedly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.