The Vampire Kaid Part 1 - A Bite In Time - Cover

Preview

The Vampire Kaid Part 1 - A Bite In Time

by Pontifex

Copyright© 2007 by Pontifex

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Ma/ft, Fiction, Paranormal, Vampires,

Erotica Sex Story: Jaded by his intense post graduate course, Adam Kaid goes to a hill station for a well-needed rest. When he gets there he takes a walk along a jungle path against the advice of the 'rest house' manager. He loses his way and meets a beautiful woman somewhere along that jungle path. She changes him and his life forever.

Foreword

The events in India are a figment of my imagination. I don't know if Kojali exists or if the Ram Gopal Singh University is real. As for Kaid's journey on the road to Chennai (Madras), the idea was borrowed from Kipling's book, Kim. Kipling gives a fascinating account of life among the throngs of India. He had been there at the time.

I particularly enjoyed Kipling's narration of the time Kim spent on the road with his lama acting as his chela, or disciple. Even today, Muslim pilgrims from remote areas in Central Asia, Pakistan and even China going on the haj to Mecca often do it on foot, a journey that sometimes takes several years to complete. The faith that these simple people cherish in their hearts is awesome and often heart-rending because of the extreme hardships they face before they reach Mecca.

The scenes and place names in Malaysia (especially the city of Kuala Lumpur) are real although the events are fantasy. I sincerely hope you will enjoy this story. Feel free to talk to me about it. I look forward eagerly to your comments — good, bad or indifferent.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.