The Vampire Kaid Part 1 - A Bite In Time - Cover

The Vampire Kaid Part 1 - A Bite In Time

Copyright© 2007 by Pontifex

Chapter 4b

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4b - Jaded by his intense post graduate course, Adam Kaid goes to a hill station for a well-needed rest. When he gets there he takes a walk along a jungle path against the advice of the 'rest house' manager. He loses his way and meets a beautiful woman somewhere along that jungle path. She changes him and his life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fiction   Paranormal   Vampires  

This was the day I made my last foray on the share market. By the end of the week I would deposit the cheque that signalled the completion of a program that had gradually amassed a substantial sum over two years, placed in various banks in the city and overseas. With a sigh of relief I shut down the PC while Mandy stood in the doorway watching me solemnly.

"I not see you for so many days, Mr. Kaid. You look terrible, all worn out and haggard. Auntie's gone to the beach for the weekend again," she announced with an eager gleam in her eyes. I didn't need an Ouija board to tell me what she had in mind.

"I'm beat, Mandy. Give me a chance to rest and then we'll see."

"Got strong coffee outside. Want or not?"

"Thanks, Mandy. I could do with a cup."

I smiled at her gratefully when she handed me a mug of steaming coffee. I swallowed the hot, strong stuff with a grimace. Aside from alcohol (which doesn't have any effect on my state of sobriety) coffee is about the only liquid I like, apart from the rich red stuff that is my main sustenance.

"Not see Vince since that night, Mr. Kaid."

I winced at her non-grammatical English. Then again not many Malaysians spoke proper English.

"I should hope not," I said. "He sold you to his gang, but you knew that, didn't you? Owed them money because of his fondness for horse racing."

"One of his gang said so."

She showed considerable sangfroid at the oddest times.

Then she brightened and said softly, "Hey, Mr. Kaid, how about ... I mean you like to ... um ... do me again? And maybe also bite me on neck like other night?"

I turned slowly and faced her.

"Bite you on the neck? You crazy or what."

She smiled. "C'mon, Mr. Kaid. It was the greatest. I thought I would explode when you did it. I came so many times. Come on, Mr. Kaid. We do some more."

I stared at the eager girl as she pressed her body to mine. She wore nothing underneath her dress. She radiated heat like a volcano. Her lust excited and aroused me. The strain of gambling on the bourse — all share trading is a gamble — and the events of last night weakened my resolve and I gave in. I gathered her into my arms.

"How old are you Mandy? I mean really."

"Well ... I'll be seventeen next month, Mr. Kaid. You different, you know that? You really drank my blood right? Maybe you're a vampire, right?" She used the Malay word pontianak which hasn't quite the same meaning as the English word.

(Author's note:- The Pontianak in Malay demonology is the vampire demon of a pregnant woman who was brutally murdered during labour).

Choosing the flip way out, I replied, "That's crap Mandy. If I were a vampire you'd be dead by now. I mean vampires are bad news. Feet turned backwards and they float in the air. And they smell — phooo ¬ like rotten meat." She giggled but she was tenacious.

"Maybe storybooks not all wrong and there are vampires and they got their own rules."

She looked at me intently with a smile on her lips. I was startled. This girl was different. Despite her lack of education and her somewhat crude manners she somehow managed to see past the fog of illusion I surrounded myself with. Could she have come so close to the truth on intuition alone? Usually my victims did not remember being used as food after being told to forget. The erotic encounter we had gone through while I took my tithe of blood should quickly have become an erotic dream which soon faded into a state of not remembering. Then I remembered. I had NOT told Mandy to forget last night, which was a serious error on my part. I needed to resolve the problem, but there was something more immediate to sort out first.

"Are you sure that's what you want?"

"Shaddup, Mr. Kaid. Let's fuck."

I twisted with her in my arms so that we fell onto the bed with her under me. She spread her legs and I discovered she wasn't wearing panties. My shaft found her wet, drooling slit and I thrust into her. She cried out triumphantly when I pushed deep into her and wrapped her thin girl's legs around my pumping buttocks. I began working in and out of her wet centre using long hard strokes. Her body moved back and forth as I fucked her. She responded to my thrusts with soft grunts of pleasure.

Then just before she came she offered her neck and cried out, "Bite me. Push in harder and bite me. Aaaaaaah!" She moaned when she felt my fangs sink into her carotid and her life's blood flow down my throat. Her hips churned savagely as she came in crashing waves of pleasure before she blacked out. Twice more she begged me to mount her although I refused to feed on her after the first time. The pleasure was not less for all that. I marvelled. Never had any one since Odali given me such pleasure as this girl did.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.