The Vampire Kaid Part 1 - A Bite In Time - Cover

The Vampire Kaid Part 1 - A Bite In Time

Copyright© 2007 by Pontifex

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Jaded by his intense post graduate course, Adam Kaid goes to a hill station for a well-needed rest. When he gets there he takes a walk along a jungle path against the advice of the 'rest house' manager. He loses his way and meets a beautiful woman somewhere along that jungle path. She changes him and his life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fiction   Paranormal   Vampires  

With Mandy gone and a prospective affair stopped stone cold dead when Frieda was murdered, I went back to my old ways. I returned to my favourite haunt in Bangsar — the Koffee Korner. Next to nice, warm, fresh blood I love good coffee, preferably spiked with a small measure of good brandy. Also one gets to meet interesting people at the Koffee Korner — from the amusingly kinky to the downright kooky. That was where I met Cleopatra La Prince, champion of the downtrodden, especially the female downtrodden. As I discovered later she made it a habit of tilting at windmills, especially the windmills of officialdom.

There I was drinking my coffee peacefully, minding my own business, when this gorgeous woman stopped at my table and loomed over me. I noticed that she was swaying just a little and glaring at me. She was in her late thirties and better manicured than a putting green. At least she didn't hiccup as she glared at me. I did not know who she was and I was surprised when she took exception to something that really wasn't any of her business.

I tore my eyes away from the delectable bo sia, flaunting her goodies at me. Bo sia is Chinese for 'no sound, ' literally the 'silent one, ' Bo sia is the name given to young girls who solicit men for their favours. They aren't 'protected' by pimps. They usually gather in groups at certain locales waiting for 'gentlemen' friends to take them out, for a price, naturally. I have no idea why they were branded with that name.

On that night this particular bo sia was tossing flaunts in my direction. I love a good flaunt when I'm lucky enough to have one flung at me. This delectable young thing called herself Rose Chan after a very famous stripper in the Fifties. I had known Rose for some time now. She had played an important part when I 'changed' Mandy. She was the blood offering to Mandy after she had pissed and puked during the agony of Change.

She liked playing games and her favourite was to 'solicit' me in a public place. She would use every flagrant and crude device at her command to 'tickle' my fancy, so to speak. It was a lot of fun but embarrassing at times.

"I saw you looking at that young girl, you dirty old man. No! Leering would be a better word." I turned my head to see the person who was making the accusation. The one who was accusing me was a tall, gorgeous woman in baggy tee shirt and form fitting jeans. She stood there hands on hips speaking in a grating voice and a lofty manner, using her chin to indicate my part-time fast-food bar.

"Huh? What?" I replied, startled at being verbally ambushed by a total stranger. Her sudden attack took me by surprise so I was at a loss for words. I slumped in my seat.

"I said you were leering at the girl, you dirty old man." The 'girl' in question looked at me, grinned conspiratorially, jiggled her hips suggestively, and winked at me. Actually, Rose was my date for the night.

"I was?" I spat out the toothpick I was chewing on and put on my dirty-old-man face. "You mean that girl there? Now that you mention it, I must say she's nice. In fact she's very, very nice." I leered at Rose, who gave me a lewd wink and jiggled her hips even more. I noticed we were drawing an audience. I placed my right palm on top of my left hand and waggled my thumbs in imitation of the two-backed beast. Rose giggled and wagged her head from side to side in faux disapproval. The self-appointed champion of wayward females went a bright brick red.

"Hey, mister, why you make bad sign for me? Maybe you want to jig-jig, ah?" Rose asked me in a loud and raucous voice.

She had caught on very quickly. Rose spoke gutter English with a strong singsong. She had a rather brassy voice and her English was crude. This time however, her language was much cruder and her voice more brassy than usual. The situation appealed to her sense of humour and she was hamming it up. The spectators tittered and some even guffawed. The inebriated feminist grew redder. It darkened her light café au lait complexion into something like burnt sienna.

"Be quiet, girl. Don't be disgusting. You're a disgrace to all decent women," the feminist blared, scandalized at Rose's behaviour.

Rose girded for battle. "Waaa, now you call me names, ah? Why you say I disgrace to the woman? I not drunk. You very drunk. You disgrace. Maybe should call police to give you drunk driver test?" Rose's voice had become a loud, penetrating screech. That almost sobered the feminist. In a moment of uncertainty she turned to the friends who accompanied her. It was quite obvious that they wanted to have little to do with the embarrassing scene that was unfolding and they probably wished the earth would open and swallow them. The whole thing was getting out of hand and I was having an immensely good time. Then, one of the men addressed me in a condescending manner and asked me to leave.

"Better go now," he said. "That's Cleopatra La Prince, the lawyer, and you don't want to cross swords with her." It was a stupid thing to say. To Cleopatra's entourage I was just a fool who did not know who he was up against. That could have encouraged him to put on his patronizing act. I stared at him in amusement for a moment while he squirmed.

"For what, please? I didn't accost her. She's the one who called me rude names and I'm sure that little girl there would be happy to be my witness." "Hey, mister, sure I become witness. This woman very rude, laa," Rose brayed happily.

She took out her mirror and repaired her make up. By now the comments from the crowd were becoming hilarious while some suggestions were definitely lewd.

"I think this has gone far enough," the feminist snarled. "I'll see you in court." I needled her a bit more. "How can you? You don't even know who I am." "Well, who are you then," she demanded. By then the crowd was in stitches and her companions were becoming distraught.

"Why should I tell you?" I grinned at her.

"But you must. Otherwise how can I take you to court and see that you receive your just desserts." Not only was she drunk, she had become quite irrational.

Just then I noticed James Raj and a party of his friends enter the Koffee Korner. James Raj worked for a company that was part of the Monkshood stable. They had seen me and were waving at me. They all had broad grins on their faces.

"Why don't you ask those gentlemen and ladies over there?" I suggested.

At that moment James Raj stepped forward and shook me by the hand. I cringed when he made his announcement in what I thought was an unnecessarily theatrical voice.

"May I present Mr. Adam Kaid, an associate of mine," James Raj said.

Another in her group chided her gently, "C'mon Cleo. We're here for a good time. Let the man be." She glared at him balefully and then at me. She shrugged him off angrily and walked away. He tried to follow but she spurned him and with a grimace he turned to me and said, "My apologies, Mr. Kaid. My friend isn't quite herself tonight." I shrugged and got up to leave. Rose waited for a moment and then followed me to the car lot where I waited for her. She got into the car and we drove off.

We had a very good time that night. I showed her a trick I had recently discovered. I could make any part of my body shrink or grow. She giggled madly when I grew my finger thick and long and gave her a monster finger fuck. She had a great time with that.

"Waa, just like cock, Mr. Kaid," she cooed. "Now I want real thing." I pumped up the 'real thing, ' stopping at eight inches. She practically slavered as she looked at it.

"Waaa, so long and so fat," she moaned happily. She grabbed her knees and pulled them all the way back. "Not go too fast, Mr. Kaid. Very painful like that." I took my time easing my cock into her tight channel and slid it into her body slowly until my pubes met her fleshy pussy lips.

She sighed and murmured, "Always so good. Your cock so good, Mr. Kaid. Please you fuck me long time, okay?" So I stroked in and out of her for the better part of half an hour. In those thirty minutes she came three times until finally she gasped, "Enough, my pussy very tired. Please put cream in hole now." I allowed myself to cum and as always I nipped her and took a little blood. She came for the fourth time and the fourth time was a screamer.

She never questioned how I was able to do all that. I had 'mentally constrained' her never to reveal the things that went on between the two of us. I was tempted at one time to alter her but I realized that an eternity with Rose would be quite intolerable. The girl had only sex on her mind.

I sent her home the next morning. She was delighted with my 'present' and counted the notes over and over again as I drove her home. I decided to go to work.


I drove straight to my office and started on the progress reports in the 'IN' tray.

Mrs. Tan barked into the intercom. "Sir, there is a Miss Cleopatra La Prince to see you." "Don't know any Cleopatra La Prince, Mrs. Tan," I drawled into the intercom. I was just being difficult. I have total recall and any lapses of memory are deliberate on my part.

"Well, do I let her in or throw her out?" Mrs. Tan was nothing if not direct.

"OK, OK, let her in. I'll give her a minute. Very busy morning, lah." That was an outright lie and Mrs. Tan knew it. I heard her snort in disgust. Quickly I pushed the good chair to the wall and set the creaky one in front of my desk. Sitting in it would throw her off balance. I wanted to humiliate my visitor and then see her off.

The feminist walked in. An ironic thought crossed my mind. I wondered how she would react if she knew she was 'interviewing a vampire' in his lair (Apologies to Miss Anne Rice). I looked her over and she was impressive. In spite of the binge she had gone on the night before she looked great in the morning. She was a tall, shapely woman with really great jugs. They defied gravity and stuck all the way out. She was downright gorgeous. I stood up politely and invited her to take a seat. She suffered a few moments of vertigo adjusting to the crazy chair. It was the same chair that had unsettled Assistant Superintendent of Police Supian.

We stared at each other in silence. She gave way first. I had more practice out-staring the opposition than she did. Much, much more! I had learnt it the hard way negotiating with Japanese business men. Usually their business rivals blinked first. In my case it was the other way round.

"I suppose there was no call for me to be rude last night," she mumbled, forcing the words from between clenched teeth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.