The Vampire Kaid Part 1 - A Bite In Time - Cover

The Vampire Kaid Part 1 - A Bite In Time

Copyright© 2007 by Pontifex

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Jaded by his intense post graduate course, Adam Kaid goes to a hill station for a well-needed rest. When he gets there he takes a walk along a jungle path against the advice of the 'rest house' manager. He loses his way and meets a beautiful woman somewhere along that jungle path. She changes him and his life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fiction   Paranormal   Vampires  

We were in the bungalow a week after Cleo's fiasco at the concert, sitting in the breakfast terrace after a successful night hunt. We spent the rest of the dark hours screwing our heads off and got up after a few hours of 'shut eye.' I was going through the New Straits Times when she startled me with a shout of "Yesss!" She slapped the Australian magazine she was reading before turning to me. "Listen, Kaid. It says here that Australian aborigines can far speak using a bowl of water." "Far speak? What's that?" "They can be separated by miles and miles, and yet, they can talk to one another by that method." "You mean they have cell phones?" Okay, I was being deliberately obtuse.

"Don't be a prick. You know what I mean." "Okay, okay. Keep your shirt on. I'd rather you had it off though. Great jugs." She gave me a basilisk stare. I pretended to wilt.

"So, tell me more," I said to placate her.

"We can't communicate without a cell phone." "Tell me something new," I replied a little sarcastically. Mind readers we ain't. Telepathy was still science fiction to me.

"What if we could mind speak to one another? Wouldn't that be fun? I mean like you communicate with those things." She was referring to my platoon of guard dogs. I use the term 'dogs' loosely.

"We don't really communicate. They exist on a different plane and to speak to them I need to penetrate that plane by using arcane arts. It's more like getting them to cross over to our dimension in order to talk with them. It's rather complicated." I began to wonder if I wasn't using telepathy to talk to my 'creatures.' They were getting intractable and the time would come when I would have to return them to their own plane of existence. Little did I know that time was running out.

"I think this is a very useful thing to learn. Don't you agree?" "Yes, I do, but I also believe that there is a lack of books on the subject," I said smugly.

"In that case the mountain has to go to Mohamed," she said firmly.

"Huh?" I mumbled.


We went to Bangsar for a night out the following evening before she flew to Australia. We sat there without the company of our shadows from the Special Branch. I noted that we did not have shadows after Osman Sameon was 'advised' to resign for the good of the service.

We sat there talking quietly until Cleo said, "That little girl is making goo-goo eyes at you." "What little girl?" "That slutty thing standing on the sidewalk of the café." I looked up and damned if it wasn't my old friend Rose Chan. It wasn't her real name but she liked to call herself after a famous 1950s stripper from Penang. Rose stood there grinning and jigging her hips a little. She then looked at Cleo and winked.

Startled, Cleo looked at me. "You know her?" "Don't you remember?" My mind went down memory lane to the time when I had first met a very drunk and aggressive Cleo. Cleo finally recalled the evening when she had met and been mocked by Rose.

"Uh ... uh ... yeah, now I do. What was she to you?" She looked terribly embarrassed but vampires do not blush.

"She used to stand in for Mandy when she was busy doing things." "As in removing some perp's testicles?" "Something like that." I motioned to Rose to join us. She pranced through the crowd and I had to admit that she was looking very good. Her makeup was well done and her clothes not so slutty. Her mannerisms hadn't changed at all, nor had her command of English.

"Haiyah, Kaid Tai Kor" she bubbled, using the form of address for one's big brother "How you? Hey, long time no see." She looked at Cleo. "Waaah! You become Kaid Tai Kor flen? Hey, you real beautifoo lady. I Rose. Tai Kor old flen'." "I can see that," Cleo replied with a small smile.

"Hey, what you name, ah?" "I'm Cleo. Nice to meet you," Cleo replied and showed a little fang.

Rose noticed it at once and she grinned. She turned to me and spoke in a loud whisper.

"Waaah, she jus' like you. Got big teeth." She turned to Cleo speaking in a lowered voice. "You make sex like Kaid? Yes? First fuck, then bite?" "Yeah, wanna try with me?" "Better if all three play same game in big bed. Big Brother bed veeerry beeg." What could I say? We got into the Volvo and made straight for the bungalow.

Cleo and Rose raced for the bedroom shedding clothes as they went. I followed the trail of discarded garments and found them in my bed locked in a sixty-nine. Rose was on top of Cleo and the contrast of a pale ivory body against a backdrop of dark flesh was indeed stimulating. I went from floppy to rigid in a nanosecond. All I heard from the pair were moans and slurping sounds. Then Rose's hand moved to the rear and pointed to her butt hole. It was still dry so I slathered KY onto my dick and increased it to eight inches. I knelt behind Rose and I pushed a well lubricated finger into her rectum. It went in easily. I pushed it in and out while she moaned into Cleo's pussy. It made Cleo vibrate a little. I increased one finger to two and finger fucked her for a bit.

When I pulled my finger out Cleo reached for my throbbing dick and pulled it against Rose's rear entrance. I pushed it in and the head went in easily enough.

"Hmmmpppphhh," Rose bubbled in Cleo's dripping puss.

I gave her a few moments to stretch and then shoved it deep into her bowels in one smooth stroke. Rose moaned and Cleo giggled into Rose's pussy.

"Don't laugh," I warned. "You're next." "Gooble, garble," Cleo said.

I assumed she meant 'yes please.' I commenced to stroke in and out of Rose steadily. She tilted her butt up a little to get a better angle but that pulled her cunt away from Cleo's mouth. Cleo extended her tongue and slid it into the girl's slippery slash. She began to fuck Rose with her now lengthened oral digit. Rose was loving it. She began to babble and moan while she furiously ate Cleo. I began to really pound into Rose. That did it. The little girl came like a runaway train. She lifted her head to yell before she dropped it again and began to suck and lick Cleo harder. That brought Cleo round. Cleo stuck her finger up my ass and diddled me so that I came hard, pouring a flood of vampire jizz deep into the little Chinese girl's bowels.

We kept at it for several rounds until poor Rose fell asleep totally exhausted.

Rose spent the following day with us and even allowed Cleo to take a sample from her vein. I assured Cleo that Rose was well aware of creatures like us and that she was constrained never to reveal who or what we were.

That evening Rose and I put Cleo on a Malaysian Air System flight to Melbourne. Cleo was utterly convinced that the only way to learn more about 'far speak' was to go to the source — the great Australian Outback. I dropped Rose off at the corner of her street and went home.

That night I summoned all the elementals that performed guard duties for me.

"Time to go home boys," I told them.

"No, no master. Do not send us back. We very obedient. Always follow orders. Don't send us back," they moaned.

They were bunched up and I contained them in a circle of power. I then recalled the one that had been harassing Osman Sameon. There was no response. I did another summoning. One of the elementals in the group snickered and spoke up, "That one no longer here master. He's gone." "How is that possible?" I replied in astonishment.

"He no longer exists. Better we stay here and protect you," it said.

"No. Time you lot went back from where you came." I chanted the three phrase dismissal and they faded from sight. Their shrieks of fury slowly faded into an emptiness of sound. I dismantled the circle of power and normality returned. I wondered about the missing elemental. I knew without a doubt that it no longer existed. A feeling of dread and acute unease swept over me. There were interesting times ahead.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.