The Vampire Kaid Part 1 - A Bite In Time - Cover

The Vampire Kaid Part 1 - A Bite In Time

Copyright© 2007 by Pontifex

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Jaded by his intense post graduate course, Adam Kaid goes to a hill station for a well-needed rest. When he gets there he takes a walk along a jungle path against the advice of the 'rest house' manager. He loses his way and meets a beautiful woman somewhere along that jungle path. She changes him and his life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fiction   Paranormal   Vampires  

Special Colonel Surin turned up at the appointed hour armed with a bouquet of red roses. Mandy smiled to herself. Pink or yellow roses would have been more appropriate. She wasn't going to correct his faux pas though.

"Oh, my goodness, red roses. You shouldn't have, my colonel." Mandy pumped up the level of allure in the words 'my colonel.' Surin shivered with joy and anticipation.

"Nothing is too good for a beautiful woman, and you are the most beautiful I have ever met."

"Thank you. You're really sweet. But first, a little something before dinner?"

She poured a generous measure into two crystal snifters from a bottle of Rémy Martin Special. Surin's eyes narrowed. This was no ordinary tourist looking for a good time. This lady had class. Brandy was a proper drink unlike champagne which was merely fizzy grape juice. The bottle of Rémy Martin sitting on the table was pretty expensive stuff and it told him that besides being classy, this young woman was backed by serious money.

They sat down and they dined sumptuously. Colonel Surin was a little bewildered by this turn of events. He protested saying that he was supposed to wine and dine her. But she shushed him prettily and the night began. After dinner Mandy allowed him to seduce her, and they fornicated wildly before Mandy put the colonel into a deep sleep.

"Rest, my colonel. I'll be back soon. I promise."

She blew him a kiss, threw on a dress, and left the room. Special Colonel Surin slept on blissfully oblivious to the fact that he was Mandy's alibi. Then she went to Jefri's room on the floor below hers. She took the stairs.

"Jefri, open the door. I must speak with you," she implored, pitching her voice so that she sounded like frightened girl. The door opened and a half-drunk Jefri peered owlishly at her while he rocked unsteadily on his heels. Mandy sighed with relief when she saw that there was no one else there. She slipped into the room and locked the door.

"Thank heaven, you're alone," she announced.

Jefri read meanings that didn't exist into her statement.

"Hah! I see you've come for more," he sneered. "Can't keep away from a real man, can you? Want more, hah? You stupid cunt."

"Yes. In a way I suppose I do," Mandy replied with a cold smile.

Her teeth began to grow. Jefri stared aghast at her. The sudden change nearly loosened his bowels. He watched incredulously as her canines protruded past her carmine lips. Her eyes were two pools of glaring lava. She radiated a terrible cold that unmanned him. He quickly became sober and whimpered in sick terror. He stumbled backwards until he was brought up short by the bed. He tried to yell for help but his vocal chords refused to respond. He tried to ring for the floor boy but his arms refused to work.

Allah save me, he shrieked in his mind. She is a demon.

It was not surprising that Allah ignored his piteous cries for help. He had yet to repent his long list of indiscretions and transgressions, both minor and major.

"I plan to do interesting things to you Jefri, you dirty little prick. It's payback time," she said, gloating, her eyes now a dull, hellish red. The whole room had suddenly become very cold and it wasn't the air-conditioning.

"You won't like my plans but you won't be able to do anything about it. First I want your confession."

He rushed for the door but Mandy grabbed him by the belt and threw him like a rag doll onto the bed. This display of strength frightened him even more. He pissed into his underwear. Frail girls weren't supposed to have the strength of several gorillas. Then he discovered that his legs couldn't move. It was as if he had become totally paralysed.

Jefri found his voice had returned.

"Confession? For what?" His voice quavered.

"Let's not play pretend, shall we? You know what I'm talking about."

She described what she went through without telling him of her rescue. Jefri did not press the issue.

"You want me to confess? I'm not mad," he said, his vocal chords suddenly released from their paralysis. "Let's talk money, Mandy. How much do you want? Just name it."

His eyes reflected the terror in his heart and his hands trembled.

"Money? I have more money than you can dream of, you stupid prick. What do I want money for? I want your confession that you paid them to do it."

"You're asking me to sign my warrant of arrest. It'll ruin my father."

"You should have thought of that before. Here. Take this pad and pen and write. I said, WRITE!"

The compulsion in her voice was irresistible. Jefri found himself at the desk writing out a full confession that he had hired the thugs to give her a thorough beating and then rape her. Since it wasn't witnessed, it would probably not be accepted in a court of law but the media hounds would have a field day if they got hold of the letter. The scandal would be enough to ruin Jefri for certain and his family would have to bear the consequences. When he had handed the letter to her, Mandy threw him onto the bed again and straddled him.

"I don't know about you, but I'm certainly going to enjoy the next part."

She gave him an evil smile and Jefri opened his mouth to register his protest. He discovered that he was voiceless again.

Smiling like something out of a nightmare (her beauty made her even more terrible) Mandy slowly tore off both his ears one after the other and arranged them neatly on the bedside table. His mouth opened wide in a silent scream of agony.

"You won't miss them," Mandy said, "since you never listen to good advice."

Her index finger grew into a talon and at the end of it was a razor sharp claw. She took her time to cut his face open in several places with the claw, smiling sweetly as she did so. He screamed in silence every time he felt the acid burn of his flesh being ripped open.

"That's what your three thugs did to me, Jefri, old boy. Like it? No? I didn't think so. Now for the grand finale."

She ripped off his trousers and exposed his genitals. "Taa-raaa," she trumpeted. "Ooh, you wet your dinkums, you naughty boy. Mummy punish."

Then with a low guttural laugh she tore off his balls and his penis. This time Jefri fainted dead away. Quickly she opened her mouth and dribbled her saliva over the gaping wound. The flowing blood fizzled and slowed down to a trickle before it stopped entirely. It wouldn't do if the rat bled to death. Mandy flushed his genitals down the toilet bowl and then planted a command in his mind, paralyzing him until she returned to her room. She slipped from the room and bumped into the floor boy who suddenly exited from a room at the end of the corridor. Quickly she worked on him.

"You've never seen me around here or anywhere on this floor. You will forget that we met. Understand?"

Dreamily the boy nodded his head and returned to the closet that was his 'office.' By the time the floor boy settled into his easy chair in his little closet, Mandy was back in bed with the colonel. She noted with satisfaction that the dreamless sleep she had put him in had not caused his erection to wilt. He was still at parade attention. She impaled herself on him and snapped him out of his glamour and commenced to perform a rodeo act with his erection as the pivot for her gyrations. The colonel was delighted and urged her to continue bucking his bronco while he neighed in ecstasy.

Jefri came to a couple of minutes after she had left him, and his agonised shrieks alerted the floor boy who summoned the night manager. The police were called. Jefri accused Mandy of committing the atrocity. An ambulance was summoned to take away the victim.

The police rushed to her suite, broke in and found their own Special Colonel committing various unmentionable acts of imaginative copulation on a delighted and willing Mandy. His wrath was frightful to behold. So terrified were the raiding party that they knelt and assumed collective postures of humility and supplication while he railed and ranted and described their worthlessness in vitriolic detail. Mandy had a hard time choking down her laughter. After all it wasn't every day one saw a naked police colonel in a towering fury, his limp dick waggling to and fro as he gesticulated and screamed his displeasure.

Jefri was taken to the hospital and after the surgeons successfully closed up his wound and stopped the bleeding he was put on painkillers. The surgeons puzzled over the fact that he had stopped bleeding even before he was attended to but decided not to bring up the subject. His father was sent for and when he arrived he glared at the whimpering brat who moaned and gibbered in his hospital bed. When he was sufficiently lucid the police interviewed him again in the presence of his glowering father and an obsequious official from the Malaysian Embassy.

The datuk wasn't amused by his son's misfortune and the news of his mutilation had thrown his doting mother into hysterics. The datuk foolishly regarded the whole affair as an international incident. The diplomat was there to see that things didn't escalate beyond control. But what the police had suffered at the hands of Special Colonel Surin did not endear Jefri or his father to the Thais either. In fact they were downright hostile. The officer-in-charge of the investigation addressed the moaning patient with poorly concealed irritation.

"You say this woman, Amanda Lopez, committed these terrible acts on you?" the lieutenant asked sternly.

"Yes, yes, dammit," Jefri stormed. He was still in pain despite the massive doses of painkillers the doctors had prescribed. His ears had been sewn back on but they looked a little askew. His genitals, unfortunately, were rotting away somewhere in Bangkok's sewage system. The vision of a rat munching on Jefri's genitals made the police lieutenant want to giggle. He suppressed his mirth and when he found his composure, resumed his probe.

"But this is a woman. How could she have the strength to, first, hold you down, and then, secondly, to carry out these terrible acts that only an extremely strong man could perform," the lieutenant pointed out. He was trying very hard to be reasonable although he longed to throw Jefri and his father into the station lock-up. His interview with Colonel Surin had been most upsetting and he wasn't inclined to be sympathetic towards Jefri or his father.

"I don't know. Maybe she is a kind of demon, a devil. Possessed or something. I was conscious every minute of it. The pain, oh, the pain, you cannot know what the pain was like. Ya, Allah, it still hurts so much," he whimpered.

"Can't you give him more pain killer?" Jefri's father asked the doctor who was standing by.

"He'll become addicted. You want that?"

The doctor was most unimpressed by the youth's suffering. He resented foreigners who visited his beloved country on sex holidays. He took his cue from the police lieutenant. The datuk shook his head slowly and then signed to the lieutenant that they should continue the conversation outside. The Thai nodded agreement.

"The lady has a cast iron alibi," the lieutenant pointed out. "And as for demons surely you don't believe in such fairy tales."

Silently he offered a prayer of contrition to his household demon.

"Alibis can be manufactured," Datuk Mokhtar interrupted hotly, glaring at the policeman who regarded him with acute distaste. "They may even be bought," he hinted rashly. The police lieutenant bristled at the implication.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.