Preview

Will And Tess' Excellent Adventure

by Tony Stevens

Copyright© 2007 by Tony Stevens

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Fa/Fa, Consensual, Romantic, Heterosexual, Group Sex, White Couple, Oriental Female, Oral Sex, Exhibitionism, Voyeurism,

Erotica Sex Story: This is the sequel to "Ton 'a Tits Tess," a story posted on SOL. This story follows the further adventures of Tess Henderson, professional golfer, and her faithful caddy, RV driver, masseuse, lover and all-purpose handiman, Will Everett, as they travel the country, trying to make a living on the LPGA Tour.

Forward:

This is a sequel to "Ton 'a Tits Tess," an earlier-published tale, the reading of which, although perhaps not absolutely essential to one's comprehension of this new story, certainly would be more than helpful.

If you're too lazy to read "Ton" first, don't feel like the Lone Ranger, because I'm too lazy to reprise it here. So we're starting off even... Well, maybe not entirely even. I'm probably ahead, because while you haven't read the first story, I can remember bits and pieces of it quite vividly, so I'm not as likely to be confused as you are.

Too bad you didn't read it. It was a pretty decent story.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.