Will And Tess' Excellent Adventure - Cover

Will And Tess' Excellent Adventure

Copyright© 2007 by Tony Stevens

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - This is the sequel to "Ton 'a Tits Tess," a story posted on SOL. This story follows the further adventures of Tess Henderson, professional golfer, and her faithful caddy, RV driver, masseuse, lover and all-purpose handiman, Will Everett, as they travel the country, trying to make a living on the LPGA Tour.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Group Sex   White Couple   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Bonnie and Jackie Lee were urbane, sophisticated women, and (as far as I could detect) they were a happy lesbian couple content with one another.

Nevertheless, they both were engrossed in their beautiful young guests. Tess, especially, was the object of their frank admiration. But they looked (somewhat longingly, I thought) at Kim, as well, and even I wasn't exactly being ignored.

I wondered whether, if an orgy broke out, I'd be invited to participate.

There was no orgy. Just lunch. When lunch was brought out, we all got out of the pool and, wrapping ourselves in towels (we guests) or robes (our hosts), gathered at the poolside dining table to enjoy it. Tess, everyone noticed, had difficulty persuading her towel to remain wrapped around her ample torso. After a couple of half-hearted attempts, she just let the towel fall down around her waist and enjoyed her lunch topless.

I don't know about the others, but I, at least, had some trouble swallowing, after that. I wondered if our hosts had figured out for themselves that Tess wasn't just inconvenienced by a too-small beach towel. I knew, and Kim probably knew, that Tess was reveling in another opportunity to let it all hang out. Despite the over-ample quantity, however, Tess' bodaciousness didn't "hang" that much.

Someday, perhaps, gravity would have its way with her, but, not yet, not yet.

Finally, almost two hours after our mid-round lunch break had begun, we all put on our clothes and headed back to the course. Kim and Tess switched partners for the back round, and when we quit for the day, Tess had won back all but $200 of the morning's losses.

I knew that Tess would handle the modest payoff to the "winning" amateur, and that she would have offered to do so, no matter whether it had been she, or Kim, who had been the overall losing professional.

We thanked our hosts for the opportunity to play, received their promises to follow our progress, as fans, during the tournament, and made plans to have dinner with them the next Friday night -- our treat -- after the second round of the SBS Open.


"That was a blast!" Tess said as we returned to Turtle Bay and retired to our rooms.

"I've done things, since I've met you two, that I never imagined I'd ever do!" Kim said, referring, evidently, to the nude swim.

"Yes, we've corrupted you something terrible!" Tess teased. "You used to be this sweet little shy maiden. Probably a virgin. And now we've got you swimming with naked lesbians!"

"I'm not so sure they were true lesbians," Kim said. "They both were looking Will over pretty thoroughly."

"Maybe they'd never seen one of those appendages before," Tess said.

"I kind-of think they've maybe seen a naked man or two, in their time," I said. "At least, they weren't man-haters. They both were real sweet to me, all day."

"What were you and Jackie Lee talking about? When we first got into the pool?" Tess asked.

"She wanted to know which one of you I was... with."

"What made her think you were 'with' either of us?" Kim said. "What are we doing -- giving off vibes, or something?"

"I don't make it a secret, about me and Will," Tess said. "I think it's getting to be common knowledge -- or at least it was, back on the Futures Tour. Pretty soon, it'll probably be common knowledge on this tour, too."

"I'm not sure how I should feel about that," Kim said. "You think people will... figure out that we're all three... together?"

"We can maybe work at being a little cooler about it, in public, Kim, if you like," I told her.

"It's not that I'm -- you know -- ashamed, or anything," Kim said. "But if it got around that we were all three in a relationship. Well. That could get pretty... awkward."

"We won't be too overt," Tess said. "No public orgies. But if people happen to learn that we're all living in the RV, or that we're sharing a suite in a hotel somewhere. Well, I say, fuck 'em if they can't take a joke."

"Point is," I said, "we can allow them to infer any damned thing they want to, but it's gotta be limited to inference. No facts, please!"

Tess laughed. "If anybody was going to blab about it, it would be Will," she said.

I was a little bit indignant at that remark. "Why would you say that?"

"Kim's maybe got something to lose," Tess said. "I think most people already know you and I are an item, so for me, it's not a big deal. But you, stud! For you, it's all good: If it gets out that you're banging both of us, you'll become an overnight folk hero."

I knew Tess was -- mostly, at least -- just kidding, but I wanted to put this subject to rest. "For the same reasons I keep after you all the time, about your clothes, and your... conduct... on the course, the last thing I would want to do is become the source of rumors about runaway sexuality. You don't have to worry about me betraying any confidences!"

Tess could tell I was a little bit pissed. She backtracked. "I know that, Will! I was only teasing!"

"What about these women, today?" Kim said. "We barely knew them -- and then, a couple of hours later, we're all naked in their pool. Do you think they can be trusted?"

"It's a good question," I said, "but I'm less concerned about that, than about our more public doings. First off, I'm reasonably confident that Bonnie and Jackie Lee are cool. Beyond that, what happened at their pool was well-away from the LPGA and its environs. There's a lot less chance for creating a scandal, in those circumstances."

"All it would really take, though, is a weak link," Kim observed. "Supposing their housekeeper, or the housekeeper's daughter, snapped a couple of candid photos -- say, with a cell-phone camera?"

"God! You're scaring me, Kim," I said. "You're right. We could catch some hell, even from something as innocent as this."

"There's gotta be a limit, somewhere," Tess said angrily. "We ought to have a right to play, at least a little bit. I had a great time at Bonnie's house today! It made me feel fantastic... And, yes, Will, before you say anything: Yes, I admit it -- part of my enjoyment was getting naked with them, and with you guys."

"I enjoyed it, too," Kim said. "I worried about whether my Tampax was going to let me down, but it's true -- it was fun!"

"We've created a monster!" I said, dramatically. "Now I've got two exhibitionists to contend with!"

"Yeah, and now tell us you didn't get a boot out of wagging your wienie at a couple more naked gals!" Tess said.

"Hey! I'm not really into that kind of thing, most of the time," Kim said, "... but this, today. It was -- I don't know. It seemed to me to be innocent fun."

"It was fun, but I didn't feel like it was all that innocent," Tess said. "It made me kinda hot. I was wishing we could have that pool to ourselves -- just the three of us. I wanted to do some underwater explorations while we were there. I wanted to tease Will, but I knew he'd have killed me if I'd given him a hard-on."

"Will, you just better watch out for those two -- Bonnie and Jackie Lee," Kim said, laughing. "I think they'd be willing to cross over to the Dark Side for you, Will."

"You think everybody wants to fuck Will," Tess accused. "I think you're just projecting, Kim!"

"Maybe. But we're meeting them Friday night for dinner. You just watch 'em. See if you don't agree with me!"

Tess shook her head. "Actually, Kim, I think I kind-of noticed it myself. They were both lusting after me, and you, too, Kim, but damned if you're not right -- it might have been unanimous!"

"Well, I'm not getting involved with either one of them," I said, "even if they ask, which they won't!"

"They're not that bad, Will. Either one of them."

"No," I agreed, "they're not bad at all. If I wasn't mixed up with you two, I'd be pleased as punch to do either of them -- or both together, for that matter. But I've already got all that I can say grace over. Anyway, you're both off the mark, about them. It's true they showed some mild interest in me, but it was the two of you that they were really hot for."

"We can't play tomorrow on the tournament course at all, right?" Kim asked, seemingly changing the subject.

"Right," I told her. "There's a qualifying tournament tomorrow. Word is there will be no time for practice rounds at all. They don't even want us walking the course after 7:30 in the morning."

"Hey, maybe we should have spent the night at Bonnie's house," Tess said. "Get another shot at their course tomorrow."

"They didn't even ask us to," I reminded her. "Probably, that means they have plans of their own for tomorrow. Anyway, you both really need to limit yourselves to light practice. You've got Tuesday on the course, and the Pro-Am on Wednesday, and then three grueling days of competition. That ought to be enough."

"I agree," Kim said. "And besides, I've still got The Curse."


Kim slept quietly beside us in the big king-sized bed while Tess rode me, cowgirl-style, to a mild but pleasant orgasm early Sunday night. I would have been perfectly satisfied to call it a night at that point, but one glass of wine later, Tess was on the floor beside the bed, on her knees, sucking my cock back to life.

I wondered how much of this was a reaction to her erotic afternoon at Bonnie's pool. Certainly, nothing I had done that day explained why she was seemingly frantic to have another round of sex.

I remembered my conversation with Tess earlier, speculating that the Japanese-American guy -- our golf partner Saturday -- would go home and take out his extra passion on his wife, after Tess had gotten him all overheated with her commando routine.

Maybe getting naked with our two new friends had similarly inflamed my gal Tess.

It was not too surprising, really. Was Tess hot to have sex with those two?... The same way that Mr. M, obviously, would have liked to have slipped the bone to my Tess?

Probably not. It was possible -- but probably not. My best guess was, Tess was turned up to the boiling point, not because she was hot for lesbian sex all of a sudden, but because she'd gotten a chance to get naked in the company of strangers. Even strangers who didn't get erections in her honor were, apparently, enough to inflame Tess. Maybe anyone could, if they got to take a look at her, and clearly liked what they saw.

I was gonna have to watch this girl like a hawk!

Meanwhile, I knew she wasn't sucking my cock just to catch a load of cum. She was, momentarily, going to climb back up in that bed, straddle my form, and put Little Will in the place where he could do her the most good.

Tough duty. But I was going to try to bear up.


Monday was lazy luxury. Oh, Tess and Kim spent 90 minutes on the driving range and putting green, but they didn't worry over it much, and we mostly just ate, drank and made merry. Tess went downstairs at one point for a scheduled press interview, and while she was gone, Kim copped my joint for a nice, slow, gentle blow job.

It was particularly pleasant, because Kim rarely initiated sexual contact in that manner. At least, she hadn't done so before while I was awake. She was always a willing participant in our three-ways, or in one-on-one sex with either Tess or me. But it was flattering to have her approach me and, wordlessly, seek to gratify me.

"You want me to return the favor?" I asked her afterward.

"Still got my Friend," she said.

"I know. But I'm a Thoroughly Modern Guy. I'll lick that sweet thing, any old time."

"No, thank you," Kim said. "I appreciate the offer, I guess, but I don't think I'd enjoy it."

"OK."

"Will?"

"Yeah?"

"You and Tess never... make love, the night before a tournament starts, do you?"

"Well. Almost never. Usually, Tess is too keyed up, and doesn't want to. There have been some memorable exceptions, though."

"I'm just the opposite," Kim said. "I'd really like it if, Wednesday night, you and I could make love."

"No problemo," said I.

"You think... Tess would mind?"

"She hasn't minded, up until now, has she?"

"Well, this would be a little bit different. The only time you and I have been together in bed, alone, was the times that she slept in the spare room in the RV, and left us alone. And that was always... after. We didn't ever... do it, after we were alone."

"If you're asking whether Tess will sleep alone in the other bed on Wednesday night, so that you and I can sleep together here, without her, well, I do think Tess would be unhappy about that. She doesn't usually want to have sex the night before a tournament, but she definitely wants a bed-partner!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.