Will And Tess' Excellent Adventure - Cover

Will And Tess' Excellent Adventure

Copyright© 2007 by Tony Stevens

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This is the sequel to "Ton 'a Tits Tess," a story posted on SOL. This story follows the further adventures of Tess Henderson, professional golfer, and her faithful caddy, RV driver, masseuse, lover and all-purpose handiman, Will Everett, as they travel the country, trying to make a living on the LPGA Tour.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Group Sex   White Couple   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

That first day out of Chapel Hill, with our nice, early start, we took it slow and easy on the Interstate, but still got all the way past Birmingham, Alabama before stopping for the night at a pleasant-looking RV Park outside Tuscaloosa.

"Oh, look!" Tess said. "They've got a pool!"

I hadn't seen the pool as we drove in, but I reminded Tess that it was mid-January and this was central Alabama, not south Florida.

"No, no! It's an indoor pool!" she said. "This is great!"

The last experience Tess, Kim and I had enjoyed at an RV Park pool had been memorable. Tess had worn her red bikini, which was just this side of grounds for arrest, and Kim (who hadn't had a bathing suit with her) made do with a flimsy little white elastic sports bra and a borrowed swimsuit bottom from Tess. We had arrived at that (outdoor) pool alone, but inside of mere minutes, it had become crowded with interested spectators -- almost all of them middle-aged-and-up guys with their tongues hanging way out.

That was the first time I had discovered that my employer/mistress, Tess Henderson, was an out-and-out exhibitionist. She loved to show off her incredible body. Needless to say, this made her a very popular girl at swimming pools.

Kim, on that occasion, hadn't been in showing-off mode. She had merely wanted to have a refreshing swim and was making that possible with a makeshift swimsuit. We were heading for an empty pool in an obscure rural area of Pennsylvania. What harm could possibly come of it?

But Kim, too, had suffered some overexposure that day. Not surprisingly, cold water and thin white elastic didn't mix, and Kim's small but tasty-looking nipples had quickly come out to play.

The episode had ended with the three of us making a hasty retreat to the RV. By that time, each of us had something to hide from our audience, but only Kim and I had really been attempting to hide anything.

I wondered whether Tess still had that red bikini in her luggage.

It was late afternoon by the time we got registered and had everything hooked up to the Park's utilities. Darkness would soon be falling. The lights came on inside the small but well-appointed glass-walled indoor pool area, just across the driveway from where our bus was parked. It did, indeed, look inviting. There were several pre-teen kids already splashing around in the pool.

"Let's go over!" Tess said. "It's been a long day on the road. I could use a swim."

"I've got a suit, this time," Kim said. "No more sneaking around in my underwear."

"Swim sounds good," I said, "but, Tess -- you're going to have to behave!"

"Behave? Whatever do you mean?"

Kim laughed. "He means we should just swim -- not see how many erections you can ... erect."

"If you're referring to our little adventure back in Pennsylvania," Tess said, pretending indignation, "I seem to recall that, of the three of us, I was the only one who behaved impeccably."

"Are you kidding?" I said. "You deliberately teased those old guys at poolside until they nearly fell out of their lawn chairs!"

"Did I remove my top? Did I, at any point, display my private parts to any of those bystanders? No, I did not! But this -- this Asian Temptress, here -- I seem to recall seeing her in a wet T-shirt so transparent that you could have counted the freckles on her breasts!"

"It was a sports bra, not a wet T-shirt," Kim protested. "And it was your idea that I wear such a thing to a public pool! ... And I don't have any freckles on my breasts!"

"And you!" Tess said, ignoring Kim's defenses and pointing at me: "You got a hard-on while we were at the pool! It almost came out of the top of your swim trunks! ... What kind of conduct was that?"

"A dead man would have gotten a hard-on, the way you two were acting that day!" I said. "And, anyway, nobody noticed me. They were all too busy scoping out the girly-goodies"

"Well, I noticed it," Tess said. "Kim noticed it, too -- didn't you, Kim?"

"Well, yes," Kim said, reluctantly. "It was kind-of hard to miss."

"Hey! Kim made a pun -- in English!" Tess said. " ... Hard to miss, she said."

"My point," I said, trying to get out of Pennsylvania and back to Alabama, "is that if we go over and swim in that pool full of pre-adolescent boys and girls, we shouldn't do anything that might make them have bad dreams tonight."

"How about wet dreams?" Tess said.

"Are you going to wear that red thing again?" I asked her.

"No -- but before you give out a sigh of relief, I've got a new white one that's going to give you another erection, so maybe you ought to wear something tight and binding."

"I'm tired of driving today, Tess. I don't want us to get thrown out of this park. Remember, this is the Bible Belt we're in, here."

"This is Tuscaloosa," she said. "The University of Alabama is here. They've seen abbreviated bathing suits before."

"They haven't seen you before, though," I said.

"Relax, Will. I'll be good. I promise!"

We all got dressed for the pool.


Tess' white bathing suit was a bikini, but it seemed, at least at first blush, somewhat less radical than the tiny red one had been. She was, of course, overwhelmingly sexy -- Tess would have been overwhelming in a potato sack -- but I had to admit that she looked borderline decent. Even if there were young mothers at poolside, they would likely not make a fuss.

Kim's suit was one piece and conservative, but it tightly encased her slender little body, accentuated her considerable height, and fit a little more snugly than I would have preferred over her pronounced pudendum.

I took Tess' advice (I would have done it, anyway) and made sure Little Will was tightly encased in a jock strap, plus form-fitting swimsuit. I didn't want any overt displays of my manhood, this trip. In Pennsylvania, I'd worn loose-fitting boxer trunks and when we had fled the pool, they were a lot less loose-fitting than they were supposed to be. I had looked like a church steeple, turned sideways.


There were four or five pre-teens and a couple of thirty-something housewife types at the pool when we arrived. Two adolescent boys, noisy and exuberant at our arrival, became quiet and attentive when Tess and Kim came into view. I looked at the boys' nubile young female companions and briefly wished that I could attract as much interest, from them, as Tess and Kim had earned from the boys.

But I hadn't. Well, I told myself, it doesn't mean anything. You're a hot guy. These girls are just too young to appreciate you.

The two boys, however, were apparently not too young. They were either adenoidal, or something else was causing their mouths to hang open like that.

I wasn't surprised. Tess had that effect on a lot of people -- not all of them young boys, either. Hell, sometimes she even made some of the other women sweat a little.

I kept a close eye on my two companions. I was watching out for any sign of misconduct. Kim, I figured, was trustworthy, if you ignored that cameltoe crotch on her swimsuit. But Tess? She was dangerous. Always. I didn't trust her in public if an exhibitionistic opportunity presented itself.

Maybe with those two mother-types present, and with these boys being so young and harmless, she'd behave.

I hoped so.

It all started out well. We took our places on adjoining chaise lounges, with me in the middle. The two adenoid cases hadn't closed their mouths yet, but everyone -- even the boys -- was trying to behave normally.

Tess' outsized breasts were an engineering challenge to her bikini, but I derived some comfort from the fact that they were more amply covered than they had been when she had worn that insane red suit of hers. Nothing was threatening to fall out of the sides, and the amount of flesh fighting to rise out of the suit's top was considerable, but still perhaps in the "PG-13" range.

I relaxed.

"I like your suit," Tess said to the reclining Kim.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.