To Seduce a Whore - Cover

Preview

To Seduce a Whore

by LolaPaul

Copyright© 2020 by LolaPaul

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Consensual, Heterosexual, Light Bond, White Male, Oriental Female, Anal Sex, Analingus, Cream Pie, Exhibitionism, Sex Toys, Public Sex,

Erotica Sex Story: Li is an office whore who acts as my spy, bringing gossip shared by guys when their pants are down. But I want her to do more, planting data, raping computers, etc. I seduce her with an unimaginable date where I fuck her body and mind repeatedly. Then I say a magic word to capture her soul. "Not Quite A White Knight" is a long story with sex and violence. In this transparent attempt to gain readers, I modified the most recent addition as a standalone sex story.

How do you seduce a whore? This story suggests a spectacular date fucking her body, heart, mind and soul.

In this story, the hero is trying to firm up his emotional hold on a whore who acts as his spy. Thus far the relationship has involved mainly passive information gathering, but with her loyalty reinforced it could expand to active data gathering, planting false data and a potential for action, such as help in recruiting another spy.

“Not Quite A White Knight” is a long story with sex and violence. With a small introduction and a modification near the end, I rewrote one part (part 4 of book 2, which is chapters 16 through 18) as a standalone story.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.