To Seduce a Whore - Cover

To Seduce a Whore

Copyright© 2020 by LolaPaul

Chapter 4: A Wild Time

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: A Wild Time - Li is an office whore who acts as my spy, bringing gossip shared by guys when their pants are down. But I want her to do more, planting data, raping computers, etc. I seduce her with an unimaginable date where I fuck her body and mind repeatedly. Then I say a magic word to capture her soul. "Not Quite A White Knight" is a long story with sex and violence. In this transparent attempt to gain readers, I modified the most recent addition as a standalone sex story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Light Bond   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Sex Toys   Public Sex  

Wednesday May 28 after dinner.

If the first act of this date was high-tech in my house, and the second act was high-style in the Blank, the third act in our date was the other end of both scales, something as primal as possible: sunrise in the wilderness.

I have an old friend named Diego, he is a lawyer in his sixties with an expensive hobby: flying bush planes. He used to spend summers in Alaska flying crazy folks into places without airports; that really did not make money but he did enough of that the rest of the year. The guy just liked to fly, plus it was beautiful country, so he made it work. These days his eyes are not as good, and his age is past the magic number, so he was stuck close to home. To help offset the cost of his hobby he rents out his weekend home in the mountains near LA. The place is difficult to get to by wheeled vehicle, you have to know the exact path and spend a half a day driving off-road, over hill and valley. The real trick is crossing the rivers at exactly the right places. He commutes in an STOL airplane but I had chartered a helicopter with his daughter Julie as the pilot. She would fly us both ways and give us privacy, she knew my requirements and my special plan; she was fine with all of it.

I had been to the compound before, and it was very nice. Diego had built three cabins and a hanger for four aircraft, all enclosed in a stockade built by the previous owner. That kept the bears and mountain lions out. (Diego has a fear of large mammals visiting at night; you may recall the state flag is mainly a bear, and we all know bears gotta eat.)

I should also mention that while Diego is not a die-hard survivalist, in California the words “San Andreas” should give everyone pause. Still, his “future ocean view estate” is well placed and stocked for when the big one comes, as it will.

After dinner it was a relatively short drive to the airport where our charter was waiting. As arranged, I pulled the Hummer into a hanger, the helicopter was waiting outside. We took a moment to change, switching from our fancy dinner duds to simple coveralls and rugged shoes. I had advised Li that this change was required so she was ready. She had never been in a helicopter, and she had never been in the wilderness where we were headed, but after her pseudo-celebrity walk and the totally decadent dinner, in a hotel that was a local legend before it opened, she was more than eager for whatever I had planned.

The helicopter ride was under an hour, we planned so it would still be daylight when we landed - it was safer that way. Julie was able to give me a quick view of the area before she set down on the pad. She pointed to a trail that I would need tomorrow, before daylight; I had been there before but it was good to refresh my memory since we had the chance.

Li did not have a clue about what was coming, she was all wide-eyed panning across the scene that was too grand and primal to take in. She was also a little concerned about what she could not see; she had been to the zoo and knew there were no steel bars between the hungry animals and her bite-sized body. When she saw the stockade she was relieved.

I helped Julie tie down the copter down on the pad and get the pad into the hanger, that was our way home so we wanted to be prudent. Then we closed the stockade. Julie pointed out the garage and gave me some keys. Then we went to our cabin and Julie went to her house.

As soon as we got inside Li wanted us to get naked. The temperature was dropping a bit outside as the sun moved to the horizon, but inside the cabin it was plenty warm, enough that Li wanted to take some time to clean off the makeup and the wig. She did that first, then I joined her in the shower where I explained that I wanted her for a bedtime snack. She said yes (big surprise) but she wanted to return the favor.

I suggested that I might remove the tattoo, but she refused my offer. Her mother had to see it, the tat made the whole experience real and she would keep it until she went to work. She would apply the solvent Friday morning, since she knew it had to go. But until then she treasured it.

Hot water was limited at a place that was off the grid, so we did not run it continuously. We took time between washings to explore the territory, first with soapy fingers. After a rinse came the naughty tongues.

This was the #1 guest cabin, it had a few tourist features. For instance, the shower was a tiled area in one corner of a small room. The opposite corner of the room was a set of large stones in a pit, to serve as a dry sauna. The room was finished in rough planks, like cedar, and had two benches to sit on.

During the “naughty tongues” friendliness Li asked how I wanted to sate my urges with her body tonight. She was full of sexual energy from the attention and thrills so far, so she was willing for anything I wanted.

I praised her small, round delicious bottom while half of my finger was up her rosebud. The clever girl broke to code.

“You want to rape my tight little butt-place tonight, don’t you nasty man? Surprise maybe? It will hurt so very good so please, do me to serve you so. When we get into bed, do that to me ... take me like a blowup doll ... pain and pleasure, let me feel it all ... make me so happy when you cum in me.”

“Before I put my cock in, I might rape you with my tongue.”

“Fuck YES! But me first. Plus we play other games. Please?”

“What I do might come later, so I can do your butthole justice. You are such a pleasure.”

With that I got her ‘jump up and grab on’ deep kiss. She held herself up with her arms around my neck and the legs around my waist. I grabbed her little bottom, it fit my hands perfectly and felt so good there. Her kiss was very hungry, she devoured my mouth. She enjoyed the freedom to kiss me, mouth whores don’t get mouth kisses, and especially they don’t get to give them. She really appreciated the freedom I gave her to do it all.

She was out-of-breath and her face was shining when she let herself down. She wanted me so much, but she wanted me deeper inside her. When she saw the bench she had an idea so her little 4 foot 9 body dragged me over to it with a wicked smile.

“I want you to fuck in my mouth so deep,” she said as she settled herself on the bench, on her back with her head hanging off the end. I did not question her, as a professional she knew what she could do. I knew this position made a straight shot into her throat, I could actually fuck her to full penetration this way. My super mouth whore had complete control of her gag reflex, breathing, and all the rest. She wanted me inside her in the way that was emotionally the closest to her, a way where my arousal and release inside her would overwhelm all her senses of awareness: smell, touch, taste, sight and hearing.

I did what she wanted. I put my cock all the way into her mouth, and let her hands guide my movement. When I was in as deep as the back of her throat she started these small swallows, taking my cock just a little bit deeper with each swallow, until I was up against her lips and could not move any deeper. I let her control everything, I knew that for her, relaxing and having control was a big part of what allowed her to do this. She was relaxing the entire passage, convincing her muscles to do things they were not designed to do so she could accommodate me fully. She was literally breathing in my ballsack as I dominated her senses.

It felt amazing to my cock as the ripples of her throat muscles worked along it. Naturally the look of it was incredible. Thrilling. Complete surrender of her self to my cock. An erotic exercise of Olympic skill levels.

I knew she could take my cum this way, we had done it a couple of times, but it was not good for her and for me it was really only so-so as a physical climax. I had cum twice in the last 8 hours, so I was not in a hurry, I would be buried in her ass soon enough, with her crying in pain and pleasure under me as I used her tight ass for release.

In her messed up, painful, daddyless young life, damaged Li accepting both pain and pleasure willingly from me was part of the greatest expression of love she could make. (Note: this does NOT work on American girls who had a daddy to brainwash them, saying that they were wonderful and shielding them from the slightest trivial inconvenience of their teenage whims.) Maybe it helped that I also was raised without a typical father or mother, but alternated between relatives.

When her lips were touched by my body at the base of my cock I gave her a moment to rest and make final adjustments. Then her hands asked me to start fucking in-and-out of her throat, slow and easy, with short strokes keeping me deep. My cock really moved only an inch or so during the exercise, but it was a full depth with tight muscles working the length as I moved, so it felt amazing.

Her face, and hence her mind was entirely dominated by my male equipment; my balls were resting against her trusting, closed eyes; my scrotum was dragged over her eyes and nose as I moved; my male musk saturated the mask of flesh enveloping her face. For the moment I was all she knew, and since it was her wish she felt loved by the hard use.

My hands caressed her body, using soft movements with my finger tips that whispered how I treasured her. Her hands went to her crotch, she was going to pleasure herself exactly the way she needed. The big payoff for her was permission and freedom granted to her by me to allow this solo pleasure for herself while she gave herself to me in this way. As a whore she was not allowed to experience freedom and pleasure together in the presence of her clients.

She was rougher handling herself than I normally was, that was expected. It only took a minute before her body started those subtle movements that signaled her arousal. With one hand she pulled her clit out and pinched it hard, while the other hand strummed fingers around the base of the stalk touching exactly the nerve endings that worked so well for her. Another finger probed her hole, moving there to touch the spot inside. My cock and balls could feel her nose breathing, it took great control and was not easy with me lodged well down her throat. I kept my movements locked on rhythm, I knew she needed that to make the most of each sip of air.

This went on for more then five minutes when suddenly there was a hip movement, a violent snakelike move, then her torso arched a bit. She was getting close, burning energy. She could not breathe properly so her oxygen debt was building as sort of a slow self-asphyxia, pulling her focus in clearer and sharper. Actually I hated this part because it was dangerous and timing was critical; she needed me to do exactly what she wanted, when she wanted it. But she accepted it and made no move to signal me to back off.

She could not really make a sound, but my cock could feel the vibrations of the moans that started and were smothered in her throat. Her body movements added twitches and shudders, and an occasional twist of the hips. Her hand seemed to be doing very painful things to her pleasure button. She slapped her pussy hard. Still, I was constant in the small strokings of my cock, and the ways my fingers caressed her her body from waist to neck, with a double circle around her breasts and a brush across her nipples with each circuit.

When she finally got off the movements were subtle, but very clear to me. Her movement stopped in mid-motion, her breathing hesitated; she stared death in the face and gave it a kiss. Tears flowed, she was like a fish out of water. I froze, I knew it was what she required. Her mind would only find two things to focus on: my cock, and her climax. They became everything for her, effectively merging in her mind. She was giving the power of life or death to me. Her next breath after her climax would be yet another weld binding her to my service for life.

When she tapped my hand twice it was a signal me; she was ready to kiss life. I smoothly pulled my cock out. Naturally there was slobber all over, but I held her head still, cradling it as I brought my lips to hers in an upside-down penetrating kiss that always got her to giggle as she kissed me back as the final step in her release. Her hands held me tight as she released to me, in that kiss, all the emotion she had built up within her. She was also breathing hard through her nose.

Her climax had been very strong but outside of what we did it was all internal, it was in her nerves going to the very edge, and in her mind.

After that she had to rest, to pay the oxygen debt her body demanded and let life fill her again. I picked her up and carried her to the bed where I laid her down and placed myself next to her, on my side, giving her a place to huddle against me. Feeling me close calmed her racing heart. She cuddled up and was asleep in moments.

She was awake twenty minutes later, and it sounded like she had been dreaming. “Time for you to turn over, let your bad girl girlfriend’s nasty tongue do nasty things to your butt.”

“Uh ... I don’t recall asking for...”

“It is your rule! Reciprocate! Okay, I have been listening to Resha. You are going to do my butt very wicked pleasures, tongue and cock, so I reciprocate ahead of time.”

I gave her a look. “Reciprocate means after...”

“Bad man knows I will be asleep after, you all the time wear out tiny girl with your cock. You be tired too, my helpless butt will tire you out so good. So I do naughty things before. Turn over and spread legs, I will lick you good. Hmmm ... I see I must also get you hard.” She said the last as if it was a challenge, even if we both knew better.

I was not a fool to argue with such an invitation, I turned over with a pillow under my belly and let her do some wonderfully depraved ass-sex with her tongue digging in deep. It was not hard to take.

She started loving on my balls by kissing, sucking and licking them with just the right amount of pressure. It was perfect, something no other woman came close to doing. When she was young Li was sold to a whoremaster in San Francisco’s Chinatown where, by pushing a broom and washing clothes and doing the dishes for years, eventually she earned the right to learn whoredom, including this signature skill. It was almost too late when her mother stole her from that life - at great personal cost - and brought her to LA.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.